R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 03-15-2010, 10:18 PM   #1171
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Roberts View Post
Hey Diggity,
Do you still have this kit/upgrade in stock XLR8-V1?
Have sent three emails and had no response. maybe somethings not getting through, so thought I'd try you here.

Also would be very interested in a Rally kit 200mm. Originally got in for the T/A racing and am pretty new to it but found others talking about this Rally kit TA used to make. Sounds like even more RC fun.

thanks
Hey Rich,

I replied to your email yesterday, had been busy this past weekend and was a little late on responding.

Yes, the V1 and V2 kits are both in stock.

Unfortunately, I do not know where to get the 200mm arms, Im sure you have been watching eBay, but thats where I would look.

You could also start a thread on RCTech asking if anyone has them available?

Thanks
Old 03-15-2010, 10:20 PM   #1172
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by xl8er View Post
dose anyone know if i can use my spool and oneway with the v2 kit on my
tc4.
Yes, you can use any of the different diffs that are used in the TC3 or TC4 on the V1 or V2 kits.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:23 PM   #1173
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottrik View Post
Still seems odd that they'd drill and tap the front arms (front and back!! Couldn't make a near "blind" hole like the TC5, etc) for the capture screws but not the rears. Ah well.
First, thanks for the compliments

For the quote, the arms were made about 4 years ago, if we would have changed anything now it would have been to add a capture screw for the pins
Old 03-15-2010, 10:26 PM   #1174
Tech Fanatic

Anyone trying to contact us, please send us emails.. Unfortunately I do not frequent the RCTech forum as much as I would like... so if you feel you are being ignored, youre not Just shoot us an email or 2...
Old 03-16-2010, 11:57 AM   #1175
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggity View Post

Hey Josh, good to see you in the Diggity forum... Your hardware will go out today (tuesday), was pretty busy on Monday..

Keep up the good racing and repping Diggity products
No Prob. Thanks again Damon for the great products and support. this weekend is round 3 of the J Concepts/RCSignup Super Cup Series at Rotunda. A lot of talented drivers will be there and it should be a great race. I am really looking forward to it.
jw_rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 03:44 PM   #1176
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default XLR 8

Ran my new XRL8 V1 last weekend for the first time. Car worked great, just need to dial in the correct gear ratio for the brushless system I'm running and maybe go with a little heavier shock oil in the rear and I should be good to go. Thanks for the fast shipping on the new hardware I ordered. Great Service.

Jim
jwq500rc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 05:50 PM   #1177
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Awesome racing this weekend. Friday night I took TQ and the A main win with my Diggity equipped GV2 and Saturday I was 7th in the A for buggy and 6th in the A for truck at round 3 of the JConcepts Super Cup. Damon, thanks so much for the quick shipment and excellent service!
jw_rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 06:37 PM   #1178
Tech Initiate

Default XLR8 V1

The last two times I've raced I broke the Diff screw. The screw that holds the two diff haves together. Is anybody else having this problem? In the 15 years I've been racing I don't think I ever broke one of these screws. Now two in the last two races. Both times it has been the front diff. Any help would be apprecaited

Jim
jwq500rc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 02:15 AM   #1179
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwq500rc View Post
The last two times I've raced I broke the Diff screw. The screw that holds the two diff haves together. Is anybody else having this problem? In the 15 years I've been racing I don't think I ever broke one of these screws. Now two in the last two races. Both times it has been the front diff. Any help would be apprecaited

Jim
Jim, Sorry a little late

Sometimes you will get a bad screw or else maybe you are using one with allot of time on it. I have broken a couple in the past, Associated diff screws are known to break, B4, T4, TC3 and TC4's. Someone once told me that there are titanium or stainless screws available but I never looked into it. Hope that helps.

Digs
Old 06-23-2010, 06:21 AM   #1180
Tech Adept

Default Fusion EX 1.5 upperdecks

Hi Diggity, would like to know if you have any upperdecks/chassis stiffeners for the Caster Fusion EX 1.5 buggy for sale now/planned for in the near future. Thanks.
radwerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 07:57 PM   #1181
Tech Rookie

Send a message via Yahoo to custom12

i just started racing about 1.5 months ago. i was looing at a new car kit then i found the diggity vlr8-v2. i was wondering how much it will help me as far as cornering speed. i run a tc4 with a novac 5000 kv or 8.5 turn bl motor along with a mamba max pro. I run duel cooling fans. I have a fdr of 4.95 and a really hevy car. i picked up a fellow racers car and it weighed alot less then mine. am good enough to come in for a podium finish i just need to drop about .5 seconds off my lap time without hurting my esc or motor. i dont want to gear up any more and loss ecceleration and overheat my electronics. If any one can help out that would be great. i would like an estament on what my times may drop. at the last race i ran a 20.07 to 20.9 the guy that beat me ran an xray t2 at 20.02 to 20.09. sorry for such a long post. just thought that any of you all that run the vlr8-v2 would be able to help me out some. the track is smooth asphalt with a lot of grip with 35 shore foams. thanks for any and all help.
custom12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 01:05 AM   #1182
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by radwerx View Post
Hi Diggity, would like to know if you have any upperdecks/chassis stiffeners for the Caster Fusion EX 1.5 buggy for sale now/planned for in the near future. Thanks.
Yes, I should have them posted on the website soon, Ive been a little busy and havent had the time. Shoot me a PM and I can tell you how to score one until they are posted up on the website.

thanks, Digs
Old 06-26-2010, 01:07 AM   #1183
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by custom12 View Post
i just started racing about 1.5 months ago. i was looing at a new car kit then i found the diggity vlr8-v2. i was wondering how much it will help me as far as cornering speed. i run a tc4 with a novac 5000 kv or 8.5 turn bl motor along with a mamba max pro. I run duel cooling fans. I have a fdr of 4.95 and a really hevy car. i picked up a fellow racers car and it weighed alot less then mine. am good enough to come in for a podium finish i just need to drop about .5 seconds off my lap time without hurting my esc or motor. i dont want to gear up any more and loss ecceleration and overheat my electronics. If any one can help out that would be great. i would like an estament on what my times may drop. at the last race i ran a 20.07 to 20.9 the guy that beat me ran an xray t2 at 20.02 to 20.09. sorry for such a long post. just thought that any of you all that run the vlr8-v2 would be able to help me out some. the track is smooth asphalt with a lot of grip with 35 shore foams. thanks for any and all help.
I couldnt tell you exactly how much you would gain, but I do know that our kit improves the performance of the TC3 and TC4 kits when in the right hands. I know that guys who are running the V2 kits are super happy. The V2 kits works excellent on outdoor tracks.

thanks, Digs
Old 06-26-2010, 11:04 PM   #1184
Tech Rookie

Send a message via Yahoo to custom12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggity View Post

I couldnt tell you exactly how much you would gain, but I do know that our kit improves the performance of the TC3 and TC4 kits when in the right hands. I know that guys who are running the V2 kits are super happy. The V2 kits works excellent on outdoor tracks.

thanks, Digs
thanks i think ill be getting the v kit. i got my lap times down 6 seconds. dont know how or why but so did everyone else. what are the best difs to run in the v2 kit? i have gone through three dif screws in the past two weeks. will the losi hold up better? thanks agin.
custom12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 03:28 PM   #1185
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Cool V2

I have been running my XLR8-V2 in our Trans Am series for the past two n half seasons and its doing very well , Its the perfect car for the Trans Am class , And if your going to run mod I would definitly get the alum steering knuckles for it . I have the same diff in my car from the TC4 kit , I keep the front a lot tighter then the rear ! I use blue lock tight on the threads !. good luck

Team Scream Racing Middle River Hobbies GQ AMERICA Diggity Designs Castle Creations ✦TheRCShack✦ www.castlecreations.comwww.teamscreamracing.com www.diggitydesigns.comhttp://www.gqproduct.comMini www.middleriverhobbies.comTom Brown The Rev 7 XRAY ✦ M05 Surfs Up DudeMiddle River Hobbies
KAHUNA is offline   Reply With Quote