Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions
Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components >

Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 10:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

New 3D08 owner, picked up a 3D08 from a cdn forum up here. LOVE the car. Wondering if you can purchase the two rear suspension arms as replacements? Just wanting to put new tight parts on the car. I see you can purchase the centre parts (i want to place one order for all the rear components using the ball cups that can wear). The car arrived Friday night, put electronics in, and I did a quick setup on the car for sundays race, and loved it. Its running 5 deg caster blocks, pink and purple foam, blue springs for the centre and the sides, about the only concern I had was it would transition way too quick, meaning as i turned into a corner, the back was fast to snap around, then grip, hard to explain. I got used to driving it different. Its alot different to my T force! Is there a way to develope more grip on initial turn in on the rear? I was using Niftech over the entire rear, and a small amount on the front (2-3mm inside edge).
Old 09-02-2008, 10:13 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by axle182
New 3D08 owner, picked up a 3D08 from a cdn forum up here. LOVE the car. Wondering if you can purchase the two rear suspension arms as replacements? Just wanting to put new tight parts on the car. I see you can purchase the centre parts (i want to place one order for all the rear components using the ball cups that can wear). The car arrived Friday night, put electronics in, and I did a quick setup on the car for sundays race, and loved it. Its running 5 deg caster blocks, pink and purple foam, blue springs for the centre and the sides, about the only concern I had was it would transition way too quick, meaning as i turned into a corner, the back was fast to snap around, then grip, hard to explain. I got used to driving it different. Its alot different to my T force! Is there a way to develope more grip on initial turn in on the rear? I was using Niftech over the entire rear, and a small amount on the front (2-3mm inside edge).
What surface are you running on? Can you please tell us your complete setup? Do you mean pink rears or double pink?? Let us know what brand tires as well. I know its a lot to type but it could be a variety of things... Look forward to your reply.
Old 09-02-2008, 10:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Pink rears and purple fronts. It was very new non-ozite carpet, so probably not the best grip, but the car had perfect grip everywhere else except initial turn in, where i felt the car oversteer, then grip. Would it have something to do with the weight transfer to the outside tire? It was identical l-r and i used a tweak board so it wasnt tweaked one way.
Old 09-04-2008, 04:15 AM
Tech Rookie

Default B44 Lipo Trays

Any idea when the B44 lipo trays will be back in stock?

Thanks.
Old 09-04-2008, 11:20 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by djzipper
Any idea when the B44 lipo trays will be back in stock?

Thanks.
I'd like to order some also. The website still says they are on back-order.
Old 09-07-2008, 01:35 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RA99GT
I'd like to order some also. The website still says they are on back-order.
Sorry about the wait. They will be back in stock and shipping this week.

Damon
Old 09-09-2008, 04:20 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Diggity

Sorry about the wait. They will be back in stock and shipping this week.

Damon
Cool! I just ordered them through the website. Along with some battery straps and a narrow rear brace.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:31 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 168 (100%+)

Any word on ROAR appoval for the LiPo pack?
Old 09-11-2008, 10:29 PM
BH
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Damon,

What are the chances I could have you make some shock towers for me?

Shot me an email when you have a chance. nobnard7atgmaildotcom .

Thanks in advance.
Old 09-14-2008, 11:10 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

I haven't read the whole thread due to the length of it, but do you have any plans on making parts for the Hot Bodies D4? Or do the parts from the B44 (like the lipo braces and battery straps) fit the D4?

Let me know. Thanks.

- Josh
Old 09-16-2008, 07:40 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Hey Guys, Sorry about the delay in response as we had a killer virus take out our main computer last week and we have been getting everything back up and running!!

For those who have backorders on the B44 parts, the material was due in yesterday (monday) so I can only assume that it will turn up today. We will be shipping all of our orders out this week, thanks for the patience!

Jnev: We just got done with the Yokomo braces and plan on doing them for the D4 as well... I am looking for someone to donate their car for a week or so and then I can get dimensions and make sure that they fit correctly..

BH: What do you have in mind, send me a private messege!

ta_man: No word as of yet...

Damon
Old 09-16-2008, 11:41 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Diggity
Hey Guys, Sorry about the delay in response as we had a killer virus take out our main computer last week and we have been getting everything back up and running!!

For those who have backorders on the B44 parts, the material was due in yesterday (monday) so I can only assume that it will turn up today. We will be shipping all of our orders out this week, thanks for the patience!

Jnev: We just got done with the Yokomo braces and plan on doing them for the D4 as well... I am looking for someone to donate their car for a week or so and then I can get dimensions and make sure that they fit correctly..

BH: What do you have in mind, send me a private messege!

ta_man: No word as of yet...

Damon
Thanks for the update Damon I guess the parts should arrive in a week or so?

Last edited by RA99GT; 09-16-2008 at 04:54 PM.
Old 09-16-2008, 03:34 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Thanks for the reply Diggity. I don't have a D4 quite yet, so unfortunately I can't give you one to use for measurements. Hopefully someone will come along with one soon for you too borrow though. Good luck!

- Josh
Old 09-19-2008, 06:39 PM
Tech Addict

Hi Damon!

Got my B44 parts today and they look great! Thanks!
Old 09-20-2008, 08:01 PM
Super Moderator

when are you getting more of the lipos?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.