R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 06-11-2008, 07:46 PM   #991
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Max K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggity View Post
What up Max!! Where you been??

Quit dreaming about that track (although I wish we had a track like that too) and come run some dirt this summer!!

Damon

Ive been chillin with The VW TDI Jetta Series guys all over the US and Canada...trying to do some real racing. Yea yea i'll be out there this weekend running over some jumps into the dirt... You going to MARS next weekend??? I don't know about you but I am! See ya out there...

IIC this year??? me me me

Max K
Old 06-12-2008, 02:43 AM   #992
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max K View Post
Ive been chillin with The VW TDI Jetta Series guys all over the US and Canada...trying to do some real racing. Yea yea i'll be out there this weekend running over some jumps into the dirt... You going to MARS next weekend??? I don't know about you but I am! See ya out there...

IIC this year??? me me me

Max K
VW Jetta series huh? You racing or just watching ..

Hopefully I will be out there this weekend, not sure, its Fathers day, so I might have to be around here.. Also, Im going to the Big Ticket Festival way up north the weekend of the MARS series, taking the kids to go see TobyMac in concert, (catch a fire, let it burn) I should be at all the other MARS races though!!

Damon
Old 06-12-2008, 07:46 PM   #993
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Max K

Quote:

VW Jetta series huh? You racing or just watching ..

Hopefully I will be out there this weekend, not sure, its Fathers day, so I might have to be around here.. Also, Im going to the Big Ticket Festival way up north the weekend of the MARS series, taking the kids to go see TobyMac in concert, (catch a fire, let it burn) I should be at all the other MARS races though!!

Damon
Im just watching, communicating with the driver, and helping my bro push that jetta a little harder around the corners...its awsome watching some of the Daytona Prototype cars, the MX5 cup and part of the Lemans Series cars...the TDI jetta's are where its at though...

Max K
Old 06-13-2008, 06:24 AM   #994
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Doodad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max K View Post
Im just watching, communicating with the driver, and helping my bro push that jetta a little harder around the corners...its awsome watching some of the Daytona Prototype cars, the MX5 cup and part of the Lemans Series cars...the TDI jetta's are where its at though...

Max K
Sounds like spec racing at it's best. Are they gonna be at Gratton or Gingerman at any point? Would be cool to check you fellas out.

As far as this weekend, a lot of guys are hitting up MX131 on Sat. Both of you should check it out.
Doodad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 11:08 AM   #995
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Been way too long since someone has posted on here. Cant wait for the cooler weather so that I can show the NY crew how 12th scale is done. Inline style!
DG Designs, Team Scream, TQ Wire
Dave G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 11:41 PM   #996
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave G View Post
Been way too long since someone has posted on here. Cant wait for the cooler weather so that I can show the NY crew how 12th scale is done. Inline style!
Mr G...

Yep, not allot going on here lately... Allot of off-road racing

Yeah, Inline style boiiiiiiiiiiiii!!
Old 07-11-2008, 07:43 PM   #997
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to 12thscaleracer

hey guys ive checked out ur website and i must say ur cars look really impressive i plan on at some point maybe ordering ur new 12thscale i love the idea of the batteries being on the centerline kudos to you and im interested in the xlr8 i belive it was conversion for the tc3 how much longer do you plant o produce the car? any more info you can share on bothe cars would be excellent thanks
12thscaleracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 03:32 PM   #998
Tech Initiate

Hey are you still in business because your voice mail has been full for 2 weeks. There is no new news regarding a possible vacation or out of stock status of parts on your website also I have not received any email reply's nor a confirmation of the multiple items that were purchased from your site 2 weeks ago.

Please reply to one of my requests.
Rus

RCHover.com
ScaleRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 10:08 PM   #999
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaleRacer View Post
Hey are you still in business because your voice mail has been full for 2 weeks. There is no new news regarding a possible vacation or out of stock status of parts on your website also I have not received any email reply's nor a confirmation of the multiple items that were purchased from your site 2 weeks ago.

Please reply to one of my requests.
Rus

RCHover.com
Hey Rus,

Yep, still in business... I have replied to your email that you sent? you must have not recieved it?

We were on vacation the week of the 11th-15th!

We have received your order. Unfortunately our newest order of Carbon materials has yet to arrive. We are expecting it to be shipped out by the end of this week and we should recieve it by mid next week and can ship out the day after it arrives. I understand that you have guys waiting and we appreciate that you are opening a spot to stock our products. Usually this type of stuff does not happen, but our supplier has been slow on shipping lately. Email me to let me know what you would like to do>.

thanks, Damon
Old 07-21-2008, 12:26 PM   #1000
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default PAINT

Damon whats up Bro!! I need some of your SKILLZ on my touring body..Ill PM you my cell # call me if you head anywhere close to GR and Ill meet ya. Thanks Jesse
Jesse Holman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 07:06 AM   #1001
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:

Hey Rus,

Yep, still in business... I have replied to your email that you sent? you must have not recieved it?

We were on vacation the week of the 11th-15th!

We have received your order. Unfortunately our newest order of Carbon materials has yet to arrive. We are expecting it to be shipped out by the end of this week and we should recieve it by mid next week and can ship out the day after it arrives. I understand that you have guys waiting and we appreciate that you are opening a spot to stock our products. Usually this type of stuff does not happen, but our supplier has been slow on shipping lately. Email me to let me know what you would like to do>.

thanks, Damon

Hi Damon,

I placed an order for B44 lipo braces, battery straps and the top deck a couple days ago thru website.

Today I just found your message above replying to Rus. So just wondering, are you still expecting to maybe ship orders later next week?

Cheers,
Ryan McColl
SSS Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 09:32 AM   #1002
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to metalracer2

I was looking for some stuff on ebay and I seen that someone said they had a front and fear 3mm shock tower brace for there xx4 made by diggity designs. so I when to ur web site and I didn't see anything for a xx4, do you guys sell anything for the xx4 or was it just a miss print my the seller. if you do sell them let me know I'm really interested.
thanks
AE B4.1W AE T4.1
metalracer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 06:00 PM   #1003
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSS Racing View Post
Hi Damon,

I placed an order for B44 lipo braces, battery straps and the top deck a couple days ago thru website.

Today I just found your message above replying to Rus. So just wondering, are you still expecting to maybe ship orders later next week?

Cheers,
Ryan McColl

Hey Ryan,

Yes, for some reason our supplier is having troubles... I was told that our material was sent out last week, so it should be here anyday now. I will get your order out asap!

thanks, Damon
Old 07-28-2008, 06:01 PM   #1004
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalracer2 View Post
I was looking for some stuff on ebay and I seen that someone said they had a front and fear 3mm shock tower brace for there xx4 made by diggity designs. so I when to ur web site and I didn't see anything for a xx4, do you guys sell anything for the xx4 or was it just a miss print my the seller. if you do sell them let me know I'm really interested.
thanks
Hello, Yes those are Diggity Designs front and rear shock tower braces, we made a couple prototypes for some local guys. If this is something more guys will be interested in then we can produce them, let me know.

thanks, Damon
Old 07-28-2008, 10:44 PM   #1005
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to metalracer2

how much would you sell them for?
i will ask around and see if i cant get a few people who might want a set if your willing to make some
AE B4.1W AE T4.1
metalracer2 is offline   Reply With Quote