Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions
Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components >

Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 01:27 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default New Ride

Just picked off one of the TC3-4 conversions on Ebay....looking forward to getting it and making some laps!
Old 01-22-2008, 02:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dave G
Hehehehehe, Ribbed for her pleasure..
How did I know that Graboski would pick that one off!!
Old 01-22-2008, 02:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by BuggyKing
here is my 18R with ur chassis upgrade.

[IMG][/IMG]
Looking hot!! Ive never seen a pic of the kit on an 18R, looks bad azz and I bet it helps in performance!!
Old 01-22-2008, 02:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by wallstreet
sounds good cant wait

Just wont be able to run them for a while
Wallstreet: Congrats bro, do i hear some little cries?? is it a boy or girl??
Old 01-22-2008, 02:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by TruRacr314X
Just picked off one of the TC3-4 conversions on Ebay....looking forward to getting it and making some laps!
Cant beat that pricing!! Check the website for some setups if you need any help with that... Let me know how it goes..
Old 02-04-2008, 08:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default TC5 Aluminum 6 Degree Caster Block Sets

Associated TC5 Aluminum 6 degree caster block sets are now in stock!! Low pricing and they look sweet. No more breaking those plastic ones and they rid the block from flexing for better performance!

Damon
Old 02-08-2008, 02:29 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Has anyone run the old style AE front end on the 3D08? I've always liked how it worked and was wondering how the car responds to it. I do the lowering thing and add some caster too.

I'll be ordering one soon..
Old 02-10-2008, 11:22 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

So Im back from workup cycle no racing this year its looking like. Well I just had a question to run by you Diggs. You have the tc5 in front of you, have you tried the axle/hub on the xlr8 yet? Rears are same as losi design. Fronts, I know they fit up the the axle part. Just havent had time to pick up some axles and install them in. Takes out all bump steer which is nice, equal left to right movement. Just need to know if the axles will fit. Or a bearing to work with the old axles.
Old 02-10-2008, 11:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by WillS
So Im back from workup cycle no racing this year its looking like. Well I just had a question to run by you Diggs. You have the tc5 in front of you, have you tried the axle/hub on the xlr8 yet? Rears are same as losi design. Fronts, I know they fit up the the axle part. Just havent had time to pick up some axles and install them in. Takes out all bump steer which is nice, equal left to right movement. Just need to know if the axles will fit. Or a bearing to work with the old axles.
Hey Will: Yes, I have looked at this as well. I have not had time to test it out. The caster blocks and steering knuckles will fit, but you will have to re-drill the hingepin hole to 2mm. You will also have to use the new CVD's or axles as you say from the TC5. Im sure somewhere there is a bearing that you could get but it would be hard to track down as it would be a standard and metric size wich is rare!. If you end up doing this, let me know how it works out! I will try to find some time this week to mess with it myself.. I think this will really help the XLR8 out...

thanks, Damon
Old 02-11-2008, 12:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by sportpak
Has anyone run the old style AE front end on the 3D08? I've always liked how it worked and was wondering how the car responds to it. I do the lowering thing and add some caster too.

I'll be ordering one soon..

Yes, we have done a little testing with the OLD Assoc front end and it works out great, most of us just dont like messing with it. We are currently testing the car out with the CRC pro-strut front end..

Damon
Old 02-11-2008, 11:08 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Hey Damon wondering if I was the first to crack a GV2 rear shock tower?

I cracked mine (no fault of the product) as are track surface is brutally hard indoor clay surface and then on top of that it is pretty cold in the racing area. The tracks nickname from the racers is "Bumps and Bruises" because after racing your car is black and blue. Having lots of fun and the graphite parts look and work great on my GV2.

Looks like I will have to have The Hidden Hangar call and order me a new tower in the new few weeks.:

Brian
Old 02-11-2008, 11:28 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

I cracked mine (no fault of the product) as are track surface is brutally hard indoor clay surface and then on top of that it is pretty cold in the racing area. The tracks nickname from the racers is "Bumps and Bruises" because after racing your car is black and blue. Having lots of fun and the graphite parts look and work great on my GV2.

Looks like I will have to have The Hidden Hangar call and order me a new tower in the new few weeks.:

Brian
Old 02-11-2008, 01:19 PM
Tech Addict

My 3D08 is on route to me I hate to say I got it off ebay but when you get a good deal it's hard to pass up. This will be my first 12th scale racing. I can't wait to get it. I'm hoping I'll get it before Wed's club race so I can try it out.
Old 02-11-2008, 08:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hey Brian:

No, but you are the second one The same scenario happened to Skyler Gall as well... We are currently testing a new taller rear tower that allows for more up and down travel for those bumpy and jumpy tracks that has been doing well with allot of the Team MRC guys..

Yeah, have the hanger get ahold of me!!

BTW: Thanks for the compliments and you posted twice

Damon

Originally Posted by wyd

Brian
Old 02-11-2008, 08:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Foxy:

Ebay? I didnt see any on there lately... I can only guess who it was from You should be real happy with it! We are currently testing a new rear dampener plate that moves the spring purches inward similar to our older car and this helps with rear traction and handling for stock and 19T.. We are also testing a wider front end on the main chassis. If these parts continue to help the car we will be selling them shortly!! Let us know how it goes...

Damon

Originally Posted by FOXY923
My 3D08 is on route to me I hate to say I got it off ebay but when you get a good deal it's hard to pass up. This will be my first 12th scale racing. I can't wait to get it. I'm hoping I'll get it before Wed's club race so I can try it out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.