Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions
Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components >

Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components

Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components

Old 12-18-2007, 10:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (93%+)

Damon you still alive ? you have posted in 2 weeks

Any news yet?
Old 12-19-2007, 04:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wyd
Well my new Diggity graphite parts are in for my Academy offroad buggy so I guess I need to get to work and get the parts on. They look really nice so I can't wait to get it all done.
Glad you like the parts, I made sure you got them fast

Damon
Old 12-19-2007, 04:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by wallstreet
Damon you still alive ? you have posted in 2 weeks

Any news yet?
Yo Wallstreet, Sorry homie Ive been pretty busy getting ready for Xmas since I have 4 kids and a wife to buy things for not to mention all the other family members! Yeah I got some news, they are shipping me the prototypes finally and they should be here within a couple days. I have no idea what the hold up was on this order since most of the time they fly right through them! After approval then it should only take 2 weeks to get them in. I would assume they will be here in Jan.. I havent forgotten you bro, just dont forget me

later, Damon
Old 12-19-2007, 04:23 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Diggity

Glad you like the parts, I made sure you got them fast

Damon
They did come pretty quick. You sent to The Hidden Hangar along with a few 18T chassis's.
Old 12-19-2007, 05:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (93%+)

Originally Posted by Diggity

Yo Wallstreet, Sorry homie Ive been pretty busy getting ready for Xmas since I have 4 kids and a wife to buy things for not to mention all the other family members! Yeah I got some news, they are shipping me the prototypes finally and they should be here within a couple days. I have no idea what the hold up was on this order since most of the time they fly right through them! After approval then it should only take 2 weeks to get them in. I would assume they will be here in Jan.. I havent forgotten you bro, just dont forget me

later, Damon

I havent , just waiting here paciently
Old 12-22-2007, 09:15 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default 3D08 Set up

Just bought another 3D08 for brushless... currently I am running a 3D08 in stock. My set up is identical to the one on diggity's website... but has the following changes....

Speed Merchant Red Spooge in the Tubes
CRC Front End Brace
5 Deg Upper Mounts
Pink or Magenta Rear tires (depends on traction)

Damon thanks again for a sick car.... I'll post a pic of my chassis when I get time
Old 12-29-2007, 10:32 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Hey guys I need a little info on the diggity designs kit for the TC4. It looks like an awsome kit. Is the chasis set up to run 4 cells on one side and 2 on the other? If so,Are there any other options for the battery configuration? I need to fit a lipo on the one side. Any help would be great. Thanks
Old 12-29-2007, 11:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by dimerip87gt
Hey guys I need a little info on the diggity designs kit for the TC4. It looks like an awsome kit. Is the chasis set up to run 4 cells on one side and 2 on the other? If so,Are there any other options for the battery configuration? I need to fit a lipo on the one side. Any help would be great. Thanks
You can run a LIPO pack on the side that holds 4 cells and then use the other side to mount your electronics..

Damon
Old 12-30-2007, 09:37 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Thanks, But what about battery mounts for the lipo?
Old 12-31-2007, 12:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

We've finally settled down from the holidays and the wedding, so maybe I can finish my car and get pics of it up.
Old 01-03-2008, 10:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by dimerip87gt
Thanks, But what about battery mounts for the lipo?
Hey sorry about the long delay. You would have to modify your own battery mounts for the LIPO pack wich would be very easy. We are currently testing a new chassis with all 6 cells on one side and new steering design, new suspension geometry, lower suspension geometry etc to help the sales of the XLR8. I will keep the forum updated when possible.

thanks, Damon
Old 01-03-2008, 10:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by DavidAlford
We've finally settled down from the holidays and the wedding, so maybe I can finish my car and get pics of it up.
Hey David, Congrats on the wedding!! Keep us updated on your racing!

Damon
Old 01-03-2008, 10:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default NEW Aluminum TC5 6 degree Caster Block Set

Team Diggity Designs will have aluminum Associated TC5 6 degree caster block sets in stock around the end of Jan middle of Feb. The prices are posted on the website. They will be anodized blue and labeled L6 and R6 and will include delrin pivot bushings. Here are some pictures of the prototypes

Old 01-07-2008, 11:56 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I just wanted to say thanks again to Damon, for the 3D08
The car is easy to set up and even easier to drive. Almost like driving a slot car

I'll have to throw down a 19 turn next club race since stock feels so dialed

Thanks Damon
Old 01-08-2008, 12:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Sean B.
I just wanted to say thanks again to Damon, for the 3D08
The car is easy to set up and even easier to drive. Almost like driving a slot car

I'll have to throw down a 19 turn next club race since stock feels so dialed

Thanks Damon
Nice avatar shizzles

No problem on the car, Mine was awesome as well, running 19T against the 13.5's was fun. I dont see much difference between the two other than the 13.5's have a little more low torque since they have no arcing etc. After seeing how close the 13.5, 10.5 and even mod brushless was at the Novak race it makes me wonder how they are going to seperate them a little better its too close to say one is stock and one is 19T etc!!. You will have to join me this weekend and drop that 19T in...

The 3Do8 keeps getting better, Now that Im feeling allot better I will be hitting the track back up for more testing. Nothing beats touring car though, after taking a year off and dropping that TC5 down I remember why I fell in love with RC..

Too bad Tim didnt like the prototype CDo8, he needs to work on a setup and give the car more than 2 minutes to see how it feels..

later, Damon

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.