R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 05-03-2007, 07:06 AM   #496
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Digs: Lovin' the way the new website looks especially all those ACADEMY hop up goodies.
DG Designs, Team Scream, TQ Wire
Dave G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 06:26 PM   #497
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Our pin blocks are in and we will be taking orders again for our RC18T conversion kits on Sunday...

Hey Dave: Thanks... We are working on allot of different things this summer. I really dig the SBV2...

later, Damon
Old 05-08-2007, 12:22 PM   #498
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Max K

Nice paint jobs digs!!!! looks like i got some competition!!!

Max K
Old 05-08-2007, 04:53 PM   #499
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Cool Hot Diggity !

Damon dont forget some red ones also would be nice !
Need some soon !
Team Scream Racing Middle River Hobbies GQ AMERICA Diggity Designs Castle Creations ✦TheRCShack✦ www.castlecreations.comwww.teamscreamracing.com www.diggitydesigns.comhttp://www.gqproduct.comMini www.middleriverhobbies.comTom Brown The Rev 7 XRAY ✦ M05 Surfs Up DudeMiddle River Hobbies

Last edited by KAHUNA; 07-29-2008 at 07:05 PM.
KAHUNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:50 PM   #500
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max K
Nice paint jobs digs!!!! looks like i got some competition!!!

Max K

C'mon Mizamax... you know theres no competition I just thought I should get back into painting...

Working allot on the track lately...
Old 05-09-2007, 04:19 AM   #501
Tech Regular

Can't wait to see the track. This rain we're getting isn't making it easier on you, I'm sure.
Stampede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 06:15 AM   #502
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

pics...lets see some pics!!!
DG Designs, Team Scream, TQ Wire
Dave G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 09:42 AM   #503
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave G
pics...lets see some pics!!!

G-Code Working on that, as Doodad said the rain is suckin today and I need to get another 100' of that drain tubeing.. As soon as I am done I will get some pics up!

Digs
Old 05-09-2007, 10:47 AM   #504
Tech Regular

In other words, I should bring my work boots on Fri., eh?
Old 05-09-2007, 12:17 PM   #505
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggity

C'mon Mizamax... you know theres no competition I just thought I should get back into painting...

Working allot on the track lately...
Yeah I raced on a track that was way better than RR this week... I cant tell anyone though!!!! lots of clay traction!!!

Digs,

LMK when its done i'll come up and check it out!!!

Max K
Old 05-10-2007, 10:07 AM   #506
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to WillS Send a message via Yahoo to WillS

Recieved my xlr8 kit today. WOW I have been out for almost 5 yrs and when I was racing back in California, the packaging and instructions with kits were never this detailed or nicely done. I guess thats what you get when you ask for American quality. Has anyone tried anodizing these pieces yet? If so were did you go or did you do it yourself? Has anyone tried shocks other than associated on theres? I was looking at possibly going with kyosho or some other small bodied company with dual o-rings for better sealing. Any tire preference that I should consider? I use to run sorexs but tires have improved greatly I'm sure of it. Anyhow thanks for whatever info you can provide and Diggity Designs thanks for such a high quality controlled kit.
WillS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 10:13 AM   #507
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillS
Recieved my xlr8 kit today. WOW I have been out for almost 5 yrs and when I was racing back in California, the packaging and instructions with kits were never this detailed or nicely done. I guess thats what you get when you ask for American quality. Has anyone tried anodizing these pieces yet? If so were did you go or did you do it yourself? Has anyone tried shocks other than associated on theres? I was looking at possibly going with kyosho or some other small bodied company with dual o-rings for better sealing. Any tire preference that I should consider? I use to run sorexs but tires have improved greatly I'm sure of it. Anyhow thanks for whatever info you can provide and Diggity Designs thanks for such a high quality controlled kit.
Will,

I ran Tamiya shocks on my XLR8. they made the car handle much more smoother through the tight sections. I'm not sure about rubber tires but i know for foam run plaid and purple for high traction tracks and cyan, magenta for low bite tracks. If you want i'll send you a carpet setup??

Max K
Old 05-10-2007, 11:49 AM   #508
Tech Regular

WillS- Welcome to the Diggity family. The rubber(heh) of choice these days are of the Take-Off variety. CS-27's or RP-30's. That's for Michigan, though. You might want to go a little higher for those hot Fla. summers.

Jason
Old 05-10-2007, 02:55 PM   #509
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to WillS Send a message via Yahoo to WillS

Take-offs hmm seem to always work and if I remember right they come premounted (ahhh no gluing). Also did any of you seal the chassis with CA or just sanded to prevent delaminating? With my schedule here on base I dont know if I will be able to race here for a while. When I get to my next station in August I should have more time to hit the track up and put some real laps on the frame.
WillS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 07:54 PM   #510
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillS
Take-offs hmm seem to always work and if I remember right they come premounted (ahhh no gluing). Also did any of you seal the chassis with CA or just sanded to prevent delaminating? With my schedule here on base I dont know if I will be able to race here for a while. When I get to my next station in August I should have more time to hit the track up and put some real laps on the frame.

Hey Will, I always recommend sealing the Carbon Fibre components with CA glue.. This keeps the Carbon sealed on the edges and also adds a little bit of strength! I hope that you can get out soon to put some laps on it..

Digs