Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions
Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components >

Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components

Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components

Old 02-19-2007, 04:11 AM
Tech Regular

Another good showing for Diggity Designs this weekend. Max, Apple, Damon, and myself put our cars in the A. Max took second behind James Brink with myself taking third. Diggs had some bad luck at the beginning of the main which prevented him from tearin' it up. Apple was FAST! He just needs an antenna on his car. Tim Brink was BQ and won the B. He just missed the A by a hair. As all the guys are getting more confident with their cars, we're all getting faster.
Apple- I'm buyin' you an antenna, bro!

Jason
Old 02-19-2007, 12:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Stampede
Another good showing for Diggity Designs this weekend. Max, Apple, Damon, and myself put our cars in the A. Max took second behind James Brink with myself taking third. Diggs had some bad luck at the beginning of the main which prevented him from tearin' it up. Apple was FAST! He just needs an antenna on his car. Tim Brink was BQ and won the B. He just missed the A by a hair. As all the guys are getting more confident with their cars, we're all getting faster.

Jason
WORD!!

Yeah, I am so happy to see the awesome success with the new cars. The new pivot design is the bomb! Way lighter and easier to replace (if ever needed) than a traditional pivot ball car! Seems like you can throw any front end on these cars and they like them all just the same!

Congrats to you Doodad, I think that was the fastest Ive ever seen you run 1/12th this past weekend!! Great Job! I wish that side link wouldnt have snapped on me then maybe I could have been more in the battle!

APL.. Told you about that damn antenna rod! turtle-head!

Max is going to be able to make the ROAR Nats as well, so this means that Diggity Designs will be full on at the nats!! I cant wait to see the outcome!
Old 02-19-2007, 03:06 PM
Tech Apprentice

Damon - What size spur did you have on your sedan Sat? I'll fix you up with a new chart. You might even see me rockin' a 3D12 this weekend!

Denney
Old 02-19-2007, 06:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Denney
Damon - What size spur did you have on your sedan Sat? I'll fix you up with a new chart. You might even see me rockin' a 3D12 this weekend!

Denney

Denney, It was an 88T 64P spur gear. I mainly run an 88T 64P or a 69T 48P! I hope you will be able to get your kit together for this weekend, maybe put another Diggity Designs car in the A!!

Let me know if you need anything!

Damon
Old 02-20-2007, 07:31 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

My CD12 was dialed all day. the car was very consistent every qualifier. I finially beat Terry Rott. I guess i put too much pressure on him and he cut the corner too tight and launched into the outside wall. me an him were battling for a while....

CD12 Setup:
Tires: F/purple R/Gray
Front spring: .022
Front Blocks: 10 degree
F/Ride height: 3.5mm
Shock: CRC Red
Shock Oil: 35wt
Dampener tube: CEFX 50,000wt
Side springs: CRC white
Pod Droop: 5 degrees
Batteries toward front
Angled servo, bottom holes

Max K
Old 02-20-2007, 09:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Cool HOT DIGGITY !!!!!!

Another good showing for Diggity Designs this weekend. Max, Apple, Damon, and myself put our cars in the A. Max took second behind James Brink with myself taking third. Diggs had some bad luck at the beginning of the main which prevented him from tearin' it up. Apple was FAST! He just needs an on his car. Tim Brink was BQ and won the B. He just missed the A by a hair. As all the guys are getting more confident with their cars, we're all getting faster.

Jason
Good run guys how the heck did you get out when you had all that SNOW last week ??? And next time take it easy on the Boss ! And 4 sure get Apple an antenna they R a big help ! Good luck to all this coming weekin !!!!
Old 02-20-2007, 12:09 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by KAHUNA
Good run guys how the heck did you get out when you had all that SNOW last week ??? And next time take it easy on the Boss ! And 4 sure get Apple an antenna they R a big help ! Good luck to all this coming weekin !!!!
Last weekend wasn't so bad. The weekend before is when we got hit hard. Couldn't see 20 feet in front of me and took twice as long to get to the track, but I got there.
Old 02-21-2007, 05:15 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)
Default need some antenna.

Jason
yea, yea. puttin on my rollover antena as we speek, or as we type, lol.
def impressed wit my 3D12, got it right this time diggs, lol. the car is dialed, fast even. best yet!!! im gonna try the "old school" frt end at the CRL race at cefx this weekend, hopefully it will give me more frt ride height.
any way, great car digs, doin awsum wit it, jimmy john, lol.

L8R
Old 02-22-2007, 06:38 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Guys,

Just wanted to point out that the NEW 3D12 has a small write up in the April 07 issue of Xtreme RC magazine. Page 75 to be specific!!!
Old 02-26-2007, 04:22 AM
Tech Regular

Who's da man? Mr. Graboski's da man! Page 75 seems to be in the sweet spot of the magazine. Can't wait to see it. Lookin' forward to meeting you sometime, Dave.
My 3D12 tq'd and won this weekend. Ran faster every round. Denney has his whip going now. Once he gets some track time with it, he'll be in the mix. Gonna be an interesting time at the Nats.

Jason
Old 02-28-2007, 07:56 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)

so how many diggity designed cars will be in the "A" at the local wmrc cup trophy race this coming weekend, i know of at least 2, digs and I, lets make it 3 or 4 stampede, lol. jk.
shout out to team scream, hopefully i get my new team screamatized motor before sat. lol. thanx john for the great service. thanx digs for hookin me up with john, awsome.
see yall in the "A", saturDAY, yo, peace.

john mcintosh
Old 03-01-2007, 01:19 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Apl Hed
so how many diggity designed cars will be in the "A" at the local wmrc cup trophy race this coming weekend, i know of at least 2, digs and I, lets make it 3 or 4 stampede, lol. jk.
shout out to team scream, hopefully i get my new team screamatized motor before sat. lol. thanx john for the great service. thanx digs for hookin me up with john, awsome.

john mcintosh
All I got to say is: Look out Terry and James!! Got some mote and my cells are all crispy matched!! I hope they will run 19T- I hate Stock

No problem on the Team Scream hookup, I know that they are growing and I look forward to a good relations with John in the future! They might have some of the new cells before the nats!! Im supposed to look for Wayne when we get there..

See ya in the A.... AY!!
Old 03-01-2007, 04:18 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Diggity

Im supposed to look for Wayne when we get there..
So....does this mean you're going?
Old 03-01-2007, 06:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hey Dave G...ya coming out to SSH again soon...maybe for the trophy event the 25th?
Old 03-01-2007, 07:42 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Apl Hed
Man john (apl)...smack talkin already.lol. we'll see whos showing who the right line on sat. BTW thanks for only knowing atleast 2 diggity cars and excluding the one that woops on you all the time!!!!!!

Max K

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.