R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 11-09-2006, 07:19 PM   #286
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRASH
On the 18T conversion is the excessive movement of the spur gear alright or does it need to be shimmed up.

Thanks,

The movement is normal and is ok in most cases unless the spur gear is rubbing the top plate, to minimize the movement from front to back you just need to use some BRP Buds Racing Products 18T drive shaft shims. Make sure to shim the drive shaft to the rear of the kit.

Damon
Old 11-10-2006, 05:40 PM   #287
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Thanks,
CRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 09:41 AM   #288
Tech Rookie

Talking

Hello form Italy

Diggity send oversea ? cost for ship a complete D12 kit to Italy?

Thanks
dragonal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 09:56 PM   #289
Tech Fanatic

Good Luck to Team Diggity Designs Drivers Max, Jason, Denney, and Oppie at the Champs!! Good luck to Terry, Chuck, Tom, James, and everyone else from our local track attending Cleveland this year!

Digs
Old 12-03-2006, 08:19 PM   #290
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Cool Hot Diggity

Thank's Diggity I should receive them by this weekin !!!!

Thats real Dude !
Team Scream Racing Middle River Hobbies GQ AMERICA Diggity Designs Castle Creations ✦TheRCShack✦ www.castlecreations.comwww.teamscreamracing.com www.diggitydesigns.comhttp://www.gqproduct.comMini www.middleriverhobbies.comTom Brown The Rev 7 XRAY ✦ M05 Surfs Up DudeMiddle River Hobbies
KAHUNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 03:30 AM   #291
Tech Master

Does the 18t kit come with any instructions. I got the kit second hand in a trade and have no instructions. Could I get them E mailed to me? Just want to make sure Im doing everything right. Almost got it done will post pics when its done its the oval conversion. I am building it for a friend to run dirt oval. Thanks

[email protected]
Old 12-14-2006, 07:56 PM   #292
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Cool HOT DIGGITY

Thank's Digs received the care package 2day ! Thank's also for all those exrta stickers I could use them !

me
Team Scream Racing Middle River Hobbies GQ AMERICA Diggity Designs Castle Creations ✦TheRCShack✦ www.castlecreations.comwww.teamscreamracing.com www.diggitydesigns.comhttp://www.gqproduct.comMini www.middleriverhobbies.comTom Brown The Rev 7 XRAY ✦ M05 Surfs Up DudeMiddle River Hobbies
KAHUNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 02:22 AM   #293
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedie
Does the 18t kit come with any instructions. I got the kit second hand in a trade and have no instructions. Could I get them E mailed to me? Just want to make sure Im doing everything right. Almost got it done will post pics when its done its the oval conversion. I am building it for a friend to run dirt oval. Thanks

[email protected]
Yes the XR18 18T conversion kits originally come with instructions. I will email you a set and I will post them on the website this week for anyone else who would need them!

thanks, Damon
Old 12-18-2006, 03:03 AM   #294
Tech Fanatic

Default Diggity Designs New 1/12th kits for 2007 Preview!!

All you 1/12th cats!!

Wanted to let everyone know that we have been designing 2 new 1/12th kits! Yep not 1 but 2 kits! There is the improved and redesigned popular D12 version labeled the 3D12 that has the mid battery layout with adjustable battery positioning. There is the classic rear battery layout edition with adjustable battery positioning labeled the CD12. Both kits have an all new rear pod design that uses the proven CRC side springs and a brand new mid pivot design only found here at Diggity Designs! Both kits are all new chassis designs!! The servo position has been revised to allow for the turnbuckles to have proper angle! There is a front cutout in the chassis for the AMB transponders that are comonly used in the RC industry but our cutout includes a small strip of carbon fibre still in the cutout for those people, like some I know, that have cut the side tabs off of their AMB transponders. This small strip can be cutout with a dremel in about 30 seconds for those who have a new or noncut AMB transponder. These kits will be available in January 2007 and they will be complete kits only! Here are a couple exclusive prototype pics!

Old 12-18-2006, 04:08 AM   #295
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs up

Diggity,

Any idea of a price on these? The new designs are great! Also will they be available in black CF?

Kevin
KevinL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 04:14 AM   #296
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinL
Diggity,

Any idea of a price on these? The new designs are great! Also will they be available in black CF?

Kevin

Kevin,

Forgot that I cant post anything to do with price on here so I will private message you!. They will be available in black and silver! They will include everything but a body and tires since everyone uses different stuff!

thanks, Damon
Old 12-18-2006, 04:27 AM   #297
Tech Regular

Good lord, Damon. I know you just pulled an all-nighter. What are you still doing up?
Anyway...the new kits look great. Tims looked awesome, especially considering he just started running 1/12 this year. Yours didn't look to shabby a couple weeks ago, as well.
Stampede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 07:54 AM   #298
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampede
Good lord, Damon. I know you just pulled an all-nighter. What are you still doing up?
Anyway...the new kits look great. Tims looked awesome, especially considering he just started running 1/12 this year. Yours didn't look to shabby a couple weeks ago, as well.
DOODADDY!! Where you been bro, you dont call me anymore, dont return my calls, make me feel like you just dumped me

Yeah, Tim has always surprised me, He wants to try out the CD12 the next time we run and I will be running the 3D12 so I can see wich one I want to spend more time with..

Anyway, you know how me and those all-nighters do! Get ahold of me, come pick up your new ride at the shop when you get a chance!!

later, Digs
Old 12-18-2006, 08:27 AM   #299
Tech Apprentice

Speaking of new ride...we may need to talk too.

Denney
Denney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 10:21 AM   #300
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Nice looking new cars. Interesting pivot design and more room for the electronics Tim did do pretty well with his on sat.

Oppie
oppie33 is offline   Reply With Quote