Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions
DARKSIDE MOTORSPORTS - "We Are What's Next" >

DARKSIDE MOTORSPORTS - "We Are What's Next"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DARKSIDE MOTORSPORTS - "We Are What's Next"

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 11:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

The new website's up
Old 10-15-2006, 01:34 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Another good weekend of racing with the Mx2. Qualified 3rd in the "A" and finished 3rd at our indoor asphalt track. Held 2nd for about 95% of the race til about 30 seconds left and I clipped a corner and pushed me out far enough for the 3rd place guy to get by. Next time. The car works great. Darkside and Full Throtle is a Awesome Combo.
Next week is the start of running of carpet for next 3 to 4 months. Can't wait to put this car on the carpet. I hope the black chassis works good on carpet.
Old 10-16-2006, 11:23 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by SRW141
Another good weekend of racing with the Mx2. Qualified 3rd in the "A" and finished 3rd at our indoor asphalt track. Held 2nd for about 95% of the race til about 30 seconds left and I clipped a corner and pushed me out far enough for the 3rd place guy to get by. Next time. The car works great. Darkside and Full Throtle is a Awesome Combo.
Next week is the start of running of carpet for next 3 to 4 months. Can't wait to put this car on the carpet. I hope the black chassis works good on carpet.
I'd refer you to Bill for some carpet feedback on the black chassis, but his chassis seems to still be MIA.
Old 10-16-2006, 11:31 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)

look ERIC i got it done all i have to do is fine tune it . you are the man call me latter
Attached Thumbnails DARKSIDE MOTORSPORTS - "We Are What's Next"-picture-001.jpg  
Old 10-16-2006, 11:33 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by THE DARKSIDE
I'd refer you to Bill for some carpet feedback on the black chassis, but his chassis seems to still be MIA.
The black chassis rocks!
Old 10-16-2006, 11:42 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by M2_Driver
The black chassis rocks!
Going to wheel mine for the first time Wednesday evening.

-E
Old 10-16-2006, 02:40 PM
Tech Champion

I don't think he will ever see it back. The only time he will see it is when it passes him
Old 10-16-2006, 05:51 PM
Tech Elite

There is very minimal handling difference between the silver or black chasis. The black car should make slightly more traction (it is thinner carbon) but it really isn't noticeable since the car is still rigid.

Both handel well
Old 10-16-2006, 05:51 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by SRW141
I don't think he will ever see it back. The only time he will see it is when it passes him
I called that the day Bill sent it off
Old 10-17-2006, 04:13 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by rcracingkid
There is very minimal handling difference between the silver or black chasis. The black car should make slightly more traction (it is thinner carbon) but it really isn't noticeable since the car is still rigid.

Both handel well
I'm going to be running the car at Mimi's tomorrow or Thursday for some practice. I already ran a couple packs on the carpet with it a couple of weeks ago. Now it is time to get dailed.

Are you coming to the North/South Shootut?
Old 10-19-2006, 07:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)
Default car

tell me how well this car is for stock indoor carpet vers the crc,slapmaster etc looking for something new this may be the car ?
Old 10-19-2006, 07:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Customworksking
tell me how well this car is for stock indoor carpet vers the crc,slapmaster etc looking for something new this may be the car ?
Everyone that has run this car has been very happy with its performace. Check out the Fullthrottle Motorsports thread, several of those guys are running the chassis now and really like it. The best part is the customer service that we offer, Unlike some other 1/12 scale manufactures, we're just a phone call away for help. No endless waiting for parts and support either.

-Eric
Old 10-19-2006, 07:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Everyone that has run this car has been very happy with its performace. Check out the Fullthrottle Motorsports thread, several of those guys are running the chassis now and really like it. The best part is the customer service that we offer, Unlike some other 1/12 scale manufactures, we're just a phone call away for help. No endless waiting for parts and support either.

-Eric
Feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you have any other questions.
Old 10-19-2006, 07:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)

-Eric
man we are liking it. some of my drivers are realy puting other top drivers

hard way to go finshing in top 3 evey time we put here on the track

keep up the good work ERIC

O CALL ME
Old 10-19-2006, 07:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)
Post car

SOLD ok what chassis do i need Black or silver and i will pay 2mar I will send the speedmerchant back that I have yet to get due to some issues but I was told i can get a refund" paid Oct 2nd still no car"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.