R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2006, 11:57 AM   #121
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Colorado, Above The Rest
Posts: 992
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

The new website's up
__________________
Team BSR
Team Power Push
Protoform Race Bodies
KSKT Racing - #1 in SK Racing Chassis
Darkside Motorsports - "WE ARE WHAT'S NEXT." - www.darksidems.com
THE DARKSIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 01:34 PM   #122
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Rockville, MD
Posts: 5,058
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Another good weekend of racing with the Mx2. Qualified 3rd in the "A" and finished 3rd at our indoor asphalt track. Held 2nd for about 95% of the race til about 30 seconds left and I clipped a corner and pushed me out far enough for the 3rd place guy to get by. Next time. The car works great. Darkside and Full Throtle is a Awesome Combo.
Next week is the start of running of carpet for next 3 to 4 months. Can't wait to put this car on the carpet. I hope the black chassis works good on carpet.
__________________
Steve Walter
Sweep Racing USA/ Speed Passion USA/ Karens Famous Cookies (Transporter)
SRW141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 11:23 AM   #123
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Colorado, Above The Rest
Posts: 992
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRW141
Another good weekend of racing with the Mx2. Qualified 3rd in the "A" and finished 3rd at our indoor asphalt track. Held 2nd for about 95% of the race til about 30 seconds left and I clipped a corner and pushed me out far enough for the 3rd place guy to get by. Next time. The car works great. Darkside and Full Throtle is a Awesome Combo.
Next week is the start of running of carpet for next 3 to 4 months. Can't wait to put this car on the carpet. I hope the black chassis works good on carpet.
I'd refer you to Bill for some carpet feedback on the black chassis, but his chassis seems to still be MIA.
__________________
Team BSR
Team Power Push
Protoform Race Bodies
KSKT Racing - #1 in SK Racing Chassis
Darkside Motorsports - "WE ARE WHAT'S NEXT." - www.darksidems.com
THE DARKSIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 11:31 AM   #124
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 3,972
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

look ERIC i got it done all i have to do is fine tune it . you are the man call me latter
Attached Thumbnails
DARKSIDE MOTORSPORTS - "We Are What's Next"-picture-001.jpg  
__________________
comming soon MOTORHEAD RC MOTORSPORTS...........
BILL.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 11:33 AM   #125
Tech Adept
 
M2_Driver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 231
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DARKSIDE
I'd refer you to Bill for some carpet feedback on the black chassis, but his chassis seems to still be MIA.
The black chassis rocks!
M2_Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 11:42 AM   #126
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Colorado, Above The Rest
Posts: 992
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2_Driver
The black chassis rocks!
Going to wheel mine for the first time Wednesday evening.

-E
__________________
Team BSR
Team Power Push
Protoform Race Bodies
KSKT Racing - #1 in SK Racing Chassis
Darkside Motorsports - "WE ARE WHAT'S NEXT." - www.darksidems.com
THE DARKSIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 02:40 PM   #127
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Rockville, MD
Posts: 5,058
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DARKSIDE
I'd refer you to Bill for some carpet feedback on the black chassis, but his chassis seems to still be MIA.
I don't think he will ever see it back. The only time he will see it is when it passes him
__________________
Steve Walter
Sweep Racing USA/ Speed Passion USA/ Karens Famous Cookies (Transporter)
SRW141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 05:51 PM   #128
Tech Elite
 
Mike Haynes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Area 51
Posts: 3,699
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

There is very minimal handling difference between the silver or black chasis. The black car should make slightly more traction (it is thinner carbon) but it really isn't noticeable since the car is still rigid.

Both handel well
__________________
Team Associated - Reedy Power - Sweep - Protoform - TQ Wire - Lacher paint
Mike Haynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 05:51 PM   #129
Tech Elite
 
Mike Haynes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Area 51
Posts: 3,699
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRW141
I don't think he will ever see it back. The only time he will see it is when it passes him
I called that the day Bill sent it off
__________________
Team Associated - Reedy Power - Sweep - Protoform - TQ Wire - Lacher paint
Mike Haynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 04:13 AM   #130
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Rockville, MD
Posts: 5,058
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcracingkid
There is very minimal handling difference between the silver or black chasis. The black car should make slightly more traction (it is thinner carbon) but it really isn't noticeable since the car is still rigid.

Both handel well
I'm going to be running the car at Mimi's tomorrow or Thursday for some practice. I already ran a couple packs on the carpet with it a couple of weeks ago. Now it is time to get dailed.

Are you coming to the North/South Shootut?
__________________
Steve Walter
Sweep Racing USA/ Speed Passion USA/ Karens Famous Cookies (Transporter)
SRW141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 07:26 PM   #131
Tech Elite
 
Customworksking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Springfield ILLINOIS
Posts: 3,637
Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Default car

tell me how well this car is for stock indoor carpet vers the crc,slapmaster etc looking for something new this may be the car ?
__________________
Team Xray | RC America| Hudy |Jaco |AKA
Customworksking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 07:33 PM   #132
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Colorado, Above The Rest
Posts: 992
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Customworksking
tell me how well this car is for stock indoor carpet vers the crc,slapmaster etc looking for something new this may be the car ?
Everyone that has run this car has been very happy with its performace. Check out the Fullthrottle Motorsports thread, several of those guys are running the chassis now and really like it. The best part is the customer service that we offer, Unlike some other 1/12 scale manufactures, we're just a phone call away for help. No endless waiting for parts and support either.

-Eric
__________________
Team BSR
Team Power Push
Protoform Race Bodies
KSKT Racing - #1 in SK Racing Chassis
Darkside Motorsports - "WE ARE WHAT'S NEXT." - www.darksidems.com
THE DARKSIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 07:35 PM   #133
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Colorado, Above The Rest
Posts: 992
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DARKSIDE
Everyone that has run this car has been very happy with its performace. Check out the Fullthrottle Motorsports thread, several of those guys are running the chassis now and really like it. The best part is the customer service that we offer, Unlike some other 1/12 scale manufactures, we're just a phone call away for help. No endless waiting for parts and support either.

-Eric
Feel free to contact me at eric@darksidems.com if you have any other questions.
__________________
Team BSR
Team Power Push
Protoform Race Bodies
KSKT Racing - #1 in SK Racing Chassis
Darkside Motorsports - "WE ARE WHAT'S NEXT." - www.darksidems.com
THE DARKSIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 07:37 PM   #134
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 3,972
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DARKSIDE
Everyone that has run this car has been very happy with its performace. Check out the Fullthrottle Motorsports thread, several of those guys are running the chassis now and really like it. The best part is the customer service that we offer, Unlike some other 1/12 scale manufactures, we're just a phone call away for help. No endless waiting for parts and support either.

-Eric
man we are liking it. some of my drivers are realy puting other top drivers

hard way to go finshing in top 3 evey time we put here on the track

keep up the good work ERIC

O CALL ME
__________________
comming soon MOTORHEAD RC MOTORSPORTS...........
BILL.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 07:42 PM   #135
Tech Elite
 
Customworksking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Springfield ILLINOIS
Posts: 3,637
Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Post car

SOLD ok what chassis do i need Black or silver and i will pay 2mar I will send the speedmerchant back that I have yet to get due to some issues but I was told i can get a refund" paid Oct 2nd still no car"
__________________
Team Xray | RC America| Hudy |Jaco |AKA
Customworksking is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mafia Motorsports "Carbon Fiber" Pitboard and Motor stand Steve Bahnatka R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 10 10-15-2007 06:03 PM
The "DarkSide" enters nitro tourers! TomB Australian Racing 26 12-24-2006 06:06 PM
"""NEW""" Collari .21 3 port buggy motor lc21-b3 goneRVing R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 7 12-20-2006 05:25 PM
""" XRAY FK05 """ excellent cond/super clean/stock evostyle R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 9 06-29-2006 09:04 PM
5 BRAND NEW - 3700 MAH EXPRESS MOTORSPORTS "TEAM" PACKS SweetRacing R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 17 05-08-2006 03:12 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 12:04 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net