Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RC Professor

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 10:26 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I want to send out a big congratulations to Dustin Richards for his finishes at the ROAR Stock Off-Road Nationals this weekend. Dustin pulled out a hat trick with 3 (yes, I said 3) A-Main starts at the ROAR Nats. in Washington. Dustin finished 9th in 4wd Stock Buggy, 3rd in Stock Truck, and 5th in 2wd Stock Buggy- all running RC Professor IP 3800's. Awesome job!!

Here are a few pics- 4wd Buggy
Stock Truck

More pictures- ROAR Stock Nationals

Also this weekend Team Driver Robbie Burgess won the ARCOR North Carolina State Championship in the 21T Limited class using RC Professor IB 3800's. The NC State championship was a combined points race held at two oval tracks in North Carolina.
Old 08-01-2006, 02:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Thanks to the Proff

I wanted to send a big shout out the the guys at R/C Professor. They hooked me up with the power that kept my cars hanging with the best of them. If you are needing some National grade cells at a great price than look no futher than RC Professor

Thanks guys
Old 08-21-2006, 01:00 PM
Tech Master

Default Thanks again to the proff

I wanted to post some race results on here from the latest Scoors RC Series. www.scoors.com

This Sunday I TQ and Won Stock Truck with useing off the shelf R/C Professor IP 3800 cells. Horsepower was very important since it was a very large track with many parts of the track feeling like a drag race in them dang stock motors in.

Also in 2wd Mod with a G11 Pro I was second to 2wd National Champ Jessie
Robbers. More than plenty or runtime in those Proff 3800s.

This race was on a gas track with over 100 entries.

Check out the some of the pics below of the race.

Thanks to the Professor for their support.
Attached Thumbnails RC Professor-mini-hpim0792.jpg   RC Professor-mini-hpim0793.jpg   RC Professor-mini-hpim0794.jpg   RC Professor-mini-hpim0805.jpg   RC Professor-mini-hpim0807.jpg  

Old 08-21-2006, 02:00 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Great job Dustin...

Brian.. You going to Easley sat.. I'll be there for another try as long as mother nature stays away this time....
Old 08-21-2006, 02:37 PM
Tech Regular

Dustin, thanks so much for your support. You've had an awesome year this year with some excellent National and Regional finishes, and the Scoors Series. Keep it up!

Tag, I'll be at Easley Saturday. Look forward to seeing you. You don't have that oval ride ready yet, do you?

Brian
Old 08-21-2006, 03:24 PM
Tech Champion

Not yet.. I got some snooping to do.... Hopefully before 3 weeks or so.. See ya sat ...
Old 08-31-2006, 06:53 PM
Tech Champion

Brian.. Is Easley open for practice sunday. I think I might try and go. Also what about indoor pits and Hobby Shop are they too open..

Thanks...
Old 09-01-2006, 08:04 AM
Tech Regular

Tag, hobby shop and indoor pits are closed on Sunday. You can however practice on the tracks on Sunday. Bring your table and pop-up. There will be racers at the track on Monday 9/4/06 if you want to come on down.
Old 09-01-2006, 08:07 AM
Tech Champion

Monday.. Shop be open.. What about power is that on all the time??
Old 09-01-2006, 08:48 AM
Tech Regular

I'm not sure if the shop is open on Monday .... I will find out for you and let you know. The power will be on.
Old 09-19-2006, 06:02 PM
Tech Master

Well this weekend {9-19-06} was the 4th round of the SCOORS {http://www.scoors.com/} {South Central Ohio Off-Road Racing Series} RC Series at Hidden Hills RC [http://www.hiddenhillsrc.com/]. This was the 4th round of 5 races in the series. I have attended 3 of 4 rounds and I am leading in both the Mod 2wd and the Stock Truck classes. With over 100 entries and sponsors onboard like The Hobby Shop, Fastraxx, Grandview Hobbies, Traxxas, Hitec, HPI, Odonnell, Integy, Panther Tire, Fantom Racing, Power Racing, and Trinity it makes for a truly fun weekend. I ran 2wd Mod and Stock Truck. This was really a difficult challenge for electric cars because the race was held on a typical Midwest outdoor gas track. If you know RC then you know that most of the time these tracks are loose, loamy, rutted, and big making it hard on electric cars. And that is just what this race was, not typical pink slick type tracks like most electric racers want. But the difference in race surface was what made this race both challenging and fun. I was TQ and Won both 2wd Mod and Stock Truck classes.

Thanks to everyone that showed up and a BIG thanks to my dog Jeff Clark for hauling my but {and more importantly my RC stuff} to this race.

Check out the attached pics for some looks at the track and the bling I bought home for Team Tekin, RC Professor, and JD Carbon. Also got to send out a big shout out to Team AE, Team J-Concepts, and Team Lunsford. Thanks for keeping me up front guys.
Attached Thumbnails RC Professor-mini-hpim0883.jpg   RC Professor-mini-hpim0872.jpg   RC Professor-mini-hpim0875.jpg   RC Professor-mini-hpim0874.jpg   RC Professor-mini-hpim0889.jpg  

Old 09-19-2006, 06:08 PM
Tech Master

I am realy a better looking guy than those grainy photos show . I need to figure out how to upload the full res on here. Anyone know how and wanna share.
Old 09-19-2006, 06:31 PM
Tech Regular

Dustin- as always, thanks for your support- awesome job in the SCOORS Series!

Also, just received a new batch of IB4200 World Champion cells this week. We'll be cycling and matching this week, and hopefully have packs ready soon. Keep an eye on the website.
Old 10-16-2006, 06:40 AM
Tech Initiate

We have the world cells on our web site now. We had a lot of pre-orders and team drivers, Hobby Shop orders to take care of first.... sorry for any delays!

These cells look very strong. Brian took the cells that vented during our matching process and built a few packs. He used them this weekend at Carolina R/C. These cells TQ'd in supper Spec.
Old 10-16-2006, 09:57 AM
Tech Master

Default Race Results

Well this weekend {10-14-06} was the 5th and final round of the SCOORS {http://www.scoors.com/} {South Central Ohio Off-Road Racing Series} RC Series at Crazy Boys [http://www.cbrcr.com/]. This was the 5th round of 5 races in the series. I was able to attend of 4 of 5 rounds and I took the overall win in both the Mod 2wd and the Stock Truck classes. With over 100 entries per race and sponsors onboard like The Hobby Shop, Fastraxx, Grandview Hobbies, Traxxas, Hitec, HPI, Odonnell, Integy, Panther Tire, Fantom Racing, Power Racing, and Trinity it makes for a truly fun weekends of racing. I ran 2wd Mod and Stock Truck at round 5 and secured wins in both that weekend in Mod 2wd and the Stock Truck securing overall the tile. The series came down to the last race due to the great level of competition. This last track as most of the tracks were was really a difficult challenge for electric cars because the race was held on a typical Midwest outdoor gas track. If you know RC then you know that most of the time these tracks are loose, loamy, rutted, and big making it hard on electric cars. These tracks were not the typical pink slick type tracks like most electric racers want. But the difference in race surface was what made this race both challenging and fun. I was also TQ for both 2wd Mod and Stock Truck final race classes.

Got to give a shout out to JP Richards who finished 2nd in the 2wd mod field at the last race. He was also running a Professor powered Tekin off-road machine.

Thanks to everyone that showed up and a BIG thanks to my dog Jeff Clark for hauling me and my bro {and more importantly our RC stuff} to this race.

Big thanks also go out to the guys who put this series on. It was allot of fun guys thanks for giving us a place to race this summer and I will be back next year.

Check out the attached pics for some looks at the track and the bling I bought home for Team Tekin, RC Professor, and JD Carbon. Also got to send out a big shout out to Team AE, Team J-Concepts, and Team Lunsford. Thanks for keeping me up front guys.
Attached Thumbnails RC Professor-mini-img_7293.jpg   RC Professor-mini-img_7609.jpg   RC Professor-mini-img_7798.jpg   RC Professor-mini-img_7794.jpg   RC Professor-mini-img_7796.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.