Wiki Posts
Search

Axiom Motors

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 11:39 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)

Originally Posted by WhoMe
Ive been waiting to hear about an order from Ebay for awhile..is there a better way to get a hold of someone at Axiom other than the email address provided? I'm starting to get worried.
It shipped the other day via USPS
Old 07-10-2008, 11:49 AM
Tech Apprentice

I too am waiting on an order and have sent a few e-mails with no response. Dgullickson, please check on my order and provide me with a tracking number.

Order # 31121

It would be helpful if you provided another method of contact (telephone) besides e-mail.

Jeremy
Old 07-10-2008, 01:57 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by dgullickson
It shipped the other day via USPS
Checked the number and it shipped yesterday. Thanks.

Nothing personal man but from my expierence and from what Ive read here you have some work to do on the speed of your order processing. Not to mention your email communications are spotty at best. I ordered these packs the monday before last, and now Im missing a big race because of how long it took you to ship these out.

Buyer beware, if you want it quick...Axiom isnt the way to go.
Old 07-10-2008, 02:07 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Dave, please respond to my PM.
Old 07-10-2008, 02:52 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by WhoMe
Checked the number and it shipped yesterday. Thanks.

Nothing personal man but from my expierence and from what Ive read here you have some work to do on the speed of your order processing. Not to mention your email communications are spotty at best. I ordered these packs the monday before last, and now Im missing a big race because of how long it took you to ship these out.

Buyer beware, if you want it quick...Axiom isnt the way to go.
E-mails have been hit and miss over the last couple weeks trying to get orders out, and fixing the inventory.

I responded within a day of your e-mails which I think is pretty good, and to quote you on the e-mail before Todays e-mail you sent (which I responded to this Morning) you said:

"Thanks for your prompt reply."

> Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 11:53:43 -0700

and now you say I dont respond or are spotty on e-mailing back?

Your order shipped on the 8th (you ordered on June 30th) and last known location was it left the Portland area on the 9th, which as we know USPS is slow on updates

Your item was processed and left our PORTLAND, OR 97218 facility on July 9, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.
Old 07-10-2008, 05:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Dave, have you managed to get my order out yet? I know you said you have everything now. I did not hear anything back from the last email I sent.
Old 07-10-2008, 06:34 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by dgullickson
E-mails have been hit and miss over the last couple weeks trying to get orders out, and fixing the inventory.

I responded within a day of your e-mails which I think is pretty good, and to quote you on the e-mail before Todays e-mail you sent (which I responded to this Morning) you said:

"Thanks for your prompt reply."

> Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 11:53:43 -0700

and now you say I dont respond or are spotty on e-mailing back?

Your order shipped on the 8th (you ordered on June 30th) and last known location was it left the Portland area on the 9th, which as we know USPS is slow on updates

Your item was processed and left our PORTLAND, OR 97218 facility on July 9, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.
I can detail the contents of our email correspondence on the open forum if you like, because that particular message was just the first of many. Not to mention how those emails will reveal how you failed to meet the assurance of an earlier order processing date and how you also failed to send the promised confirmation email with tracking information. I had to hound you via email and ultimately had to ask for a refund before this order was suddenly "shipped the other day". In my opinion sir...that is spotty communications and poor business practice. I was going to leave this alone with my last comment but when you chose to quote me, I was a little insulted.
Old 07-12-2008, 05:55 AM
Tech Apprentice

David,

I got your e-mail the other day, yet you still have not updated my order and have not provided me with a tracking number. Two weeks is too long to wait for you to ship an order.

I'll ask one last time, please provide me with a tracking number for my order (#31121).

Jeremy
Old 07-13-2008, 01:17 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Hey Dave did Order #31119 ship yet? I saw that the diff balls I ordered are back in stock so figured everything was sent out.

Thanks
Brian
Old 07-13-2008, 03:41 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Yet another PM sent.
Old 07-14-2008, 06:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Any deal on 31059??
Old 07-14-2008, 08:54 AM
Tech Apprentice

David,

I am getting rather irritated that you will not respond to my e-mails (your only provided method of contact) and give me the shipping number for my order. I placed and paid for these motors over two and a half weeks ago and my order is still listed as "processing" (even though you told me in an e-mail last week that you would update that and provide a shipping number). It should not take you 2 weeks to get two motors out the door.

Your lack of customer service is quite disappointing and after this transaction is complete, I will not be visiting your website again.

Jeremy
(order # 31121)
Old 07-14-2008, 09:14 AM
Tech Champion

Sorry was out last couple days, catching up on e-mails and PM's and all who questioned an order will get a response Today.
Old 07-14-2008, 03:34 PM
Tech Addict

For anyone that's curious, I got my packs today. I just want to let people know the guy isn't an outright con artist, hes just slow and not very good at keeping promises.

Thanks for the packs, but no thanks to any future business from me.
Old 07-15-2008, 04:25 AM
Tech Apprentice

David,

why would you lie to me about my order being shipped last week? I received the tracking number and says you have only notified them about the package and that wasn't done until today.

You have terrible business practices.

I am no longer a customer of yours.

Jeremy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.