Axiom Motors

Old 06-17-2008, 09:27 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Well in that case I guess 5000 would be my better choice. This adding weight to the car is crazy from what I've learned. I need some test and tune time!

Last place is no place, and second place is first place among all the loosers.

Dave I guess I need to change my order with you.
Old 06-18-2008, 04:36 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

WTF?
"order 31070 - order updated and is ready to ship"
What does updated and ready to ship mean? How about its freakin out the door with a quickness? Are you going to send me the three thrusts you said you would or what? Come on dude, this is getting a bit ridiculous now.
Old 06-18-2008, 10:14 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Dave YGPM
Old 06-18-2008, 01:50 PM
Tech Champion

Dave-you have PM
Old 06-18-2008, 09:04 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

dgullickson, u got pm. Pls reply. Thank you.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dgullickson
order 31059 - not sure what happened on this one, got marked as shipped. Put back to Processing and will get it sent out.
I e-mailed you about this order several days ago and I e-mailed you I would take a 10.5 Trinity BL Motor in place of the 3) Associated Diff Ball Kits. You where gonna check your stock back at the shop and get back to me.
Old 06-19-2008, 02:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Once again, what is the status of order 31070? We have been going back and forth since May 7th over this, and I still dont have what I paid for.
"We will have the ceramic thrusts back in stock in two weeks." Well, that turned in to a month, no stock. Then you tell me, "Well you knew they weren't in stock and you back ordered anyways."
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you chimed in to an ongoing conversation about ceramic thrusts on ebay in the Type-R thread and said, "Mine are better because they are closed cage plus they are buy one get one free.", right? So I tell you they are no longer listed on your site, so you said you would relist them so I could back order them. So then you act like its my fault for ordering them when you made accommodations for me to do it. Then you tell me you are just going to refund me, but you didn't do it. Over a week ago you said you would send me three 3x8 thrusts instead, but you haven't done that. I see the thrusts listed on ebay and on your site, so why are you not sending them to me?
Old 06-21-2008, 12:32 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)
Default axiom order

order_id=31098

David Gullickson,, please contact me to let me know what is happening...i dont want this to get out of hand, i just want my goods or the money back..
By the way,, i asked you if you had them, before i ordered, and you said that they were in stock..(2 x tekin fs pro speedies and a hot wire)....
I didnt worry about looking elsewhere..now i have our electric state titles this weekend 28.6.008..and i aint got no speedies...ive out laid a bit of cash for this event..and with no speedy..no racing..
So come on Dave and help me out..
mike
Old 06-22-2008, 07:38 PM
Tech Master

Default ACTION TAKEN

Hi.
I havnt recieved this yet,, and every one else is out of stock..so thanks heaps Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..EVEN YOUR WEB SIGHT SAYS "ON ORDER"
Dave..
I have sent you heaps of mail..as i get no reply..Im issuing Fraud actions against you through my c/card company and Paypal..
I dont believe that you had the speedys in stock and you ripped me..so thats your bad luck..
Im also telling everyone in the Australian/New Zealand R/C comunity to STAY AWAY from you..
As you know the r/c community is a small world,,it will hurt...
I can stop the procceedings if i get the product tomm...I dont think there is any hope in that, so, give my money back..and alls well...

mike
Old 06-22-2008, 07:55 PM
Tech Master

Default messages

Dave, why is that you answered messages on this site ,Rctech.net..on the 17,6
the 18th..
I sent you emails on the 16.6, the 18.6, the 19th, and the 20th..
So i does seem that you are avoiding my emails as you do not have the speedys in stock..but you still took my cash and sent bogus emails staing that it was shipped..come on Dave,,be a man and own up to your mistakes,,and REFUND MY MONEY...
I hope you are satisfied that you have stopped my 12 year old from competting in his first major event...
so i hope your happy.......
mike
an upset dad and customer...never agin...
Old 06-22-2008, 08:23 PM
Tech Champion

I figured out Dave racing at the 2008 Coumbia Cup. He will most likly be back on Monday. By the look of this thread he will be very busy with e-mails and shipping.
Old 06-22-2008, 08:52 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Cameron,

I have sat and watched this thread for a while. I think you have missed the point of the other posts.

These customers have had their credit cards debited for items NOT IN STOCK ... a particularly nasty practice.

Why do I know about this? Well I was an Axiom distributor. I have had numerous orders short changed of items, had to wait 2 months plus to get items and he still has my money for some items after 8 months !!!!! I had a shipment that wasn't even addressed properly go back to him and then he took items out of the parcel and sent it back short !!!! (claimed they were acidentally left out of the parcel. Why bother to open it? Just put on correct addres and reship)

He is hardly a trustworthy retailer. He is playing the gambling game. He takes the money for example for ESC's and hopes that the stock comes in to him in time. The automatic debit systems are dangerous to customers. All retailers have problems with stock at times., Simply do not automatically debit peoples cards

I did get one refund for an item that could not be supplied but I am still waiting for the power boards that he promised to ship.

My advice ... keep right away from dealing with this business
Old 06-22-2008, 10:28 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by cannon
Cameron,

I have sat and watched this thread for a while. I think you have missed the point of the other posts.

These customers have had their credit cards debited for items NOT IN STOCK ... a particularly nasty practice.

Why do I know about this? Well I was an Axiom distributor. I have had numerous orders short changed of items, had to wait 2 months plus to get items and he still has my money for some items after 8 months !!!!! I had a shipment that wasn't even addressed properly go back to him and then he took items out of the parcel and sent it back short !!!! (claimed they were acidentally left out of the parcel. Why bother to open it? Just put on correct addres and reship)

He is hardly a trustworthy retailer. He is playing the gambling game. He takes the money for example for ESC's and hopes that the stock comes in to him in time. The automatic debit systems are dangerous to customers. All retailers have problems with stock at times., Simply do not automatically debit peoples cards

I did get one refund for an item that could not be supplied but I am still waiting for the power boards that he promised to ship.

My advice ... keep right away from dealing with this business

I am also waiting for a battery that I purchased off his eBay store. I paid through paypal so I may have a chance to get a refund if no battery is sent to me. All his feed back that I could find was positive untill 4days after my purchase and then this thread showed up. I hoped this was a new thing and hoping he will bring us all up to date when he returns. Seem now that Dave is having some trouble may need expand add some people to his business to help with his growth.

There has been alot of damage done; do someone right and they will tell a friend, do someone wrong and they will tell everyone.
Old 06-23-2008, 06:15 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I see that there are people clearly defending him while people that are not happy with him... Let me tell you what happened to my friend and you guys decide which side am I on...

JUNE 3: Purchase 2 x SMC 5000 mAh 28C Li-po from Axiom. Paid via Paypal on the same. Later, it was reflected and updated that it was shipped on June 3. Don't believe? Look at the attached screenshot. eBay doesn't lie.

JUNE 18: As shown on the screenshot, it was to be posted on USPS Priority Mail Intermational so I have given him the full 10 working days but still NO news and NO tracking # given. My friend had posted (via eBay) the following question regarding this matter:

Dear axiomracing,

Hi I've won the following item.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...B:EOIBSA:MT:31

However i have not received the item till date. Kindly advise if there is a tracking no. available to track the shipping”

Guess what? This is his reply...

You order is next to go

Clearly, this shows that he has lied on eBay that he had shipped when he had owned up that he did not. In my line of work, Auditing, this is called FRAUD, posting misrepresenting information with no basis of truth.

With his reply, we patiently responded with the following:

“Dear axiomracing,

Kindly let me know of the tracking no. thank you

As he had not replied back to my friend's latest question sent through eBay, I have been approached to speak to axiomracing through this forum which he frequent. The messages exchanged between me and axiomracing were as follow:

“Hi,

My friend, xxx had recently purchase 2 SMC lipo batteries from you recently (via eBay).

He was told that the batteries were shipped on 3 June 2008 (as indicated in eBay). Its approximately 10 working days since and there has been no update. Kindly advise. Thank you.

Peter”

His reply? What a shocker...

“Do you by chance have the tracking number so I can look it up? Or any other information?

Sorry I am not at home so I cant pull up the shipping history.”

As you can see from the above, I have indicated the name of my friend and he still ask for a tracking # which HE NEVER gave... and my reply to this was...
(as these are all cut and paste... there may seem to be alot of repeated info... but this goes to show how many times I TOLD HIM the same thing and all mand DIFFERENT reactions he gave).

“Hi,

Thanks for your response. With regards to the shipping number, no tracking number was provided, although it has been indicated as 'shipped' in eBay.

It has been brought to my attention that you have replied to him and wrote the following yesterday:

Dear xxx,

You order is next to go

- axiomracing

The details so far as I know is as follow:

Jun 2/3: Bought via eBay 2 x qty of SMC Racing Lipo Batteries.

Jun 3: Received e-mail from Paypal that payment has been made.

Jun 3: My friend checked and it was indicated as 'Shipped'... There was NO tracking # given. Thus we waited for the full 10 working days for shipment

Jun 17/18: No update/ information on shipping.

To note, my friend and I are from Singapore (maybe this piece of information will help). He actually needed the lipo by this Saturday, 21 Jun and he does not seem pleased by the lack of progress.

Kindly assist and reply as soon as possible as we would not want this issue to drag any longer. Thank you.

Regards,

Peter”

He did not reply to this msg at all until I got pretty fed up and wrote the following on behalf of my friend...

“Hi,

Sorry to trouble you again but this is to inform you that if the goods are not shipped (w/ tracking number) within 24 hours of this e-mail, we would raise a eBay dispute against you over this matter.

I believe the wait from June 3 till June 19 has stretch our patience thin and that your lack of communication over this matter is not appreciated.

Furthermore, you have indicated in eBay that you have shipped the goods on 3 June 2008.

Thank you.”

Guess what? look at what he responded!

"We have responded to each PM and e-mail."

Now he is ticking me off... First he lied over the shipping status... then he call me senile for not 'remembering' his replies WHICH was another LIE. So I just summed up what happened AGAIN for him...

"First and foremost,

1. the buyer xxx thru eBay has requested for tracking # and status of shipping. Till this moment, no reply.

2. Upon many request and attempts, you have no given us any info as to the status of the order and the tracking number.

3. There should be a tracking number considering that you have indicated on eBay that you have shipped it. But as of this moment, no tracking number has appeared.

4. All of the above you have not answered and it is only fair that you provide us information on the above. If not, then we would have to report to eBay abt this issue since we have tried to get information but you have not provided what we need."

Yet again, again 'DIFFERENT' response for the same question...

"I dont know what say, I looked and researched this and I am sorry to say it did infact NOT ship.

I cant explain what happened, but regardless it will be sent out asap for you."

I gave him another 24 hours... which passed over the weekend!

"Dear Dave,

I regret to inform you that my friend has posted an Payapl dispute regarding our transaction with you.

I had hoped for it not to reach this level but it has and I regret to inform you that this is out of my hands.

I recommend that you settle this issues as soon as possible. Thank You.

Regards,

Peter Chia"

As you can read from the above, the complaint has been sent to Paypal and eBay regarding this matter. He has yet to reply to any of these and my friend has given him till 5 July LATEST to reply.

SOME INFORMATION YOU MAY WANT TO KNOW
My friend by the way is 17 YEARS OLD only! He had saved for months for it! He DOES NOT have a salary and is on allowances! Think about! 200++ USD from a teenager who has no income!

By the way, the reason why he wanted the batteries on 21 June was because that was his brother's birthday... guess his age? 15 years old! So my friend who bought one battery for his brother's birthday! But as you all know, DAVE did not deliver!

If anyone knows him in person please tell him what you just read... Thanks to him, my friend, 17 years old is broke and his 15 year old did not get his present. Thanks to him, he made a whole group of kids very 'HAPPY', hope you are glad!

Regards,

Peter
Attached Thumbnails Axiom Motors-ebaymod1.jpg  
Old 06-23-2008, 08:14 AM
Tech Rookie

I havent recieved my lipos Dave! Will take further action with my Credit-Card Provider, in regards to Fraud, and Failing to respond to customers! If you know whats good for ya, you better get your act toghether. Theres a group of people againts one person! Big action can be taken into consideration buddy! Hope this means alot to you!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.