R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-24-2007, 08:42 AM   #1336
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Whitmore lake, mi
Posts: 1,218
Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)
Default

good luck
josh short is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 01:22 PM   #1337
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 37
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default order

David, I sent you an email but haven't got a response. Would just like to know the status of my order.
Lzano@sympatico.ca
shooter26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 05:39 PM   #1338
Tech Champion
 
dgullickson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: I'm a Dork Fish
Posts: 7,662
Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)
Send a message via AIM to dgullickson Send a message via Yahoo to dgullickson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter26 View Post
David, I sent you an email but haven't got a response. Would just like to know the status of my order.
Lzano@sympatico.ca
Just got back from a race and didnt check e-mail over the Weekend due to alot of late nights, processing orders now and will get started on them Tonight
dgullickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 07:04 PM   #1339
Tech Champion
 
dgullickson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: I'm a Dork Fish
Posts: 7,662
Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)
Send a message via AIM to dgullickson Send a message via Yahoo to dgullickson
Default

Ragu tire sauce in stock and will be shipping out to those who ordered.
dgullickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 11:00 PM   #1340
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 19
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Hi Dave, i have emailed multiple times reguarding the refund you have promised me , so i am posting here.
I bought motors off you because of the positive feedback that is listed in this thread, i guess that it is not all ok.

The motors work well but the fact i am out of pocket for $161.70US sucks big time.

I have had multiple assurances from you in reguards to the refund only to be left with empty promises.
burnouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 06:18 AM   #1341
Tech Elite
 
Yeti35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: SL, UT
Posts: 2,804
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnouts View Post
Hi Dave, i have emailed multiple times reguarding the refund you have promised me , so i am posting here.
I bought motors off you because of the positive feedback that is listed in this thread, i guess that it is not all ok.

The motors work well but the fact i am out of pocket for $161.70US sucks big time.

I have had multiple assurances from you in reguards to the refund only to be left with empty promises.
Help me understand this, you bought the motors, the motors work fine, but yet you want a refund? If you got good product and they are not defective, why the refund request?
__________________
JRXS Type R, I have four of them!! ;) ( Yes, I still have them!!)
22 2.0
22T 2.0
Yeti35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 10:25 AM   #1342
Tech Champion
 
dgullickson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: I'm a Dork Fish
Posts: 7,662
Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)
Send a message via AIM to dgullickson Send a message via Yahoo to dgullickson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeti35 View Post
Help me understand this, you bought the motors, the motors work fine, but yet you want a refund? If you got good product and they are not defective, why the refund request?
He ordered 10 23t's, they are discontiued so I couldnt complete the order, burnout is right about the 161.... refund....


But lets clear the air here, I said on Monday I would send a refund, I think Tuesday you did a paypal claim for the full amount of 331.00 in which you claim you got products that were not advertised the same as you got, so I called paypal and explained to them the situation, they have closed that as of Thursday Night.

Now why would I refund the 161.00 with also a paypal claim for 331.00 pending? If the paypal claim went through you would of gotten the 331.00 back plus 161.00 plus all the Product you did recieve, thats why a refund hasnt been sent yet, simply waiting for the claim to close to protect myself, like I e-mailed you over the weekend, I was at a race on will not log into paypal on a wireles unsecure connection and would process by Tuesday when I got back.

Now that its closed the refund will be processing.
dgullickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 10:38 AM   #1343
Tech Addict
 
slammin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Benton AR
Posts: 623
Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to slammin
Default

Hay Dave expecting on getting any battery packs in any time soon
__________________
RC Addicts AR
Agama A8t
Agama A215e
slammin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 01:07 PM   #1344
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 19
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Dave the refund request should of come through as a partial refund not the whole amount. I only wanted a refund for the 6 non supplied motors.
You have said for the last 2 weeks that a refund is due but i am still waiting.
But i do thank you for posting the missing facts i didn't which makes my post clearer to understand.


I ordered on the 23rd July you emailed soon after saying you didn't have all the motors in stock but would try and supply all the order. I had emailed you about what was happening and was still under the impression that you still knew where to buy the rest of these motors.
Imagine my surprise when they turn up on the 24th August and only four have been supplied.
I have since contacted you multiple times about the order and was told a refund is coming each time.
It's now 2nd September and no refund.

I know every supplier will eventually have an issue with suppling goods, but it's the way things are dealt with that makes the difference.

This has been a good and bad experience ordering from you.

Good
i like the motors
you did supply the last 2 armetures in stock at no cost. Thanks

Bad
i am sitting here being forced to suck a 161 dollar bill.

I will post if this gets resolved as feedback should be left both ways

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgullickson View Post
He ordered 10 23t's, they are discontiued so I couldnt complete the order, burnout is right about the 161.... refund....


But lets clear the air here, I said on Monday I would send a refund, I think Tuesday you did a paypal claim for the full amount of 331.00 in which you claim you got products that were not advertised the same as you got, so I called paypal and explained to them the situation, they have closed that as of Thursday Night.

Now why would I refund the 161.00 with also a paypal claim for 331.00 pending? If the paypal claim went through you would of gotten the 331.00 back plus 161.00 plus all the Product you did recieve, thats why a refund hasnt been sent yet, simply waiting for the claim to close to protect myself, like I e-mailed you over the weekend, I was at a race on will not log into paypal on a wireles unsecure connection and would process by Tuesday when I got back.

Now that its closed the refund will be processing.
burnouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 06:30 PM   #1345
Tech Champion
 
dgullickson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: I'm a Dork Fish
Posts: 7,662
Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)
Send a message via AIM to dgullickson Send a message via Yahoo to dgullickson
Default

Burnouts - Do as you wish, I sent you extra stuff (e.g. extra Arms which I have no use for which I figured you would so I sent them, no charge) plus we will refund you.

Bad mouth Axiom as you wish but you made out good on your order and a refund will be submitted.
dgullickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 06:37 PM   #1346
Tech Elite
 
Yeti35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: SL, UT
Posts: 2,804
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

David, just so you have some good news today, I got my order and it will not require any refund at all!!
__________________
JRXS Type R, I have four of them!! ;) ( Yes, I still have them!!)
22 2.0
22T 2.0
Yeti35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 06:38 PM   #1347
Tech Champion
 
dgullickson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: I'm a Dork Fish
Posts: 7,662
Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)
Send a message via AIM to dgullickson Send a message via Yahoo to dgullickson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeti35 View Post
David, just so you have some good news today, I got my order and it will not require any refund at all!!
Thank you sir....
dgullickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 07:06 PM   #1348
Tech Elite
 
Yeti35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: SL, UT
Posts: 2,804
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgullickson View Post
Thank you sir....
No, thank you.
__________________
JRXS Type R, I have four of them!! ;) ( Yes, I still have them!!)
22 2.0
22T 2.0
Yeti35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 07:27 PM   #1349
Tech Fanatic
 
happybean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 863
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnouts View Post
Dave the refund request should of come through as a partial refund not the whole amount. I only wanted a refund for the 6 non supplied motors.
You have said for the last 2 weeks that a refund is due but i am still waiting.
But i do thank you for posting the missing facts i didn't which makes my post clearer to understand.


I ordered on the 23rd July you emailed soon after saying you didn't have all the motors in stock but would try and supply all the order. I had emailed you about what was happening and was still under the impression that you still knew where to buy the rest of these motors.
Imagine my surprise when they turn up on the 24th August and only four have been supplied.
I have since contacted you multiple times about the order and was told a refund is coming each time.
It's now 2nd September and no refund.

I know every supplier will eventually have an issue with suppling goods, but it's the way things are dealt with that makes the difference.

This has been a good and bad experience ordering from you.

Good
i like the motors
you did supply the last 2 armetures in stock at no cost. Thanks

Bad
i am sitting here being forced to suck a 161 dollar bill.

I will post if this gets resolved as feedback should be left both ways
I'm still waiting for a $400.00 deposit check from my last apartment from 3MONTHS ago!!! If you have been e-mailing AND PM'ing Dave then I don't see any reason to post here.....except for all of us too see.........if that's the case then your open to my opinion........."RELAX". AND you got extra gear out of the deal????

Larry
happybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 08:13 PM   #1350
Tech Champion
 
dgullickson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: I'm a Dork Fish
Posts: 7,662
Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)
Send a message via AIM to dgullickson Send a message via Yahoo to dgullickson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by happybean View Post
I'm still waiting for a $400.00 deposit check from my last apartment from 3MONTHS ago!!! If you have been e-mailing AND PM'ing Dave then I don't see any reason to post here.....except for all of us too see.........if that's the case then your open to my opinion........."RELAX". AND you got extra gear out of the deal????

Larry
(Pulls the chain back from the Pit Bull) - Its all good Larry, everyone knows my word is good, atleast those who know me.
dgullickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Axiom Motors ????????? tao3 Electric On-Road 19 07-07-2004 12:20 PM
Axiom Motors??? vtl1180ny Electric On-Road 8 11-03-2003 06:06 PM
Axiom MOTORS NeO-pRo-3 Electric On-Road 17 02-09-2003 10:36 AM
Axiom motors teamAE Web Links 1 10-05-2002 06:45 AM
Axiom Motors:D onaMISSION Web Links 0 08-15-2002 04:16 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 10:41 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net