R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-15-2006, 08:16 PM   #256
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Green Bay,WI
Posts: 3,006
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to R/C Anonymous
Default

Axiom took yet another victory tonight with a CO27 in my T-Fource outpowering the field by 4 laps!
__________________
Geoff C.
R/C Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 09:53 PM   #257
Tech Elite
 
RCBLUE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Portland OR
Posts: 2,081
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny boy

and what gold are you talking about greg from which race
Your gold BIATCH. I hope you didn't have any plans on winning or anything silly like that Johnny. J/K It will be fun to run with you again. Are you runnig a Losi this week or an AE?
__________________
Don't sweat the petty things...........Pet the sweaty things!!

Serpent America
Lunsford Racing
RCBLUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 07:19 AM   #258
Tech Champion
 
dgullickson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: I'm a Dork Fish
Posts: 7,662
Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)
Send a message via AIM to dgullickson Send a message via Yahoo to dgullickson
Default

I know the Gold I am bringing will be #1..... Sorry Greg
dgullickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 12:50 PM   #259
Tech Champion
 
dgullickson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: I'm a Dork Fish
Posts: 7,662
Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)
Send a message via AIM to dgullickson Send a message via Yahoo to dgullickson
Default One more Reason to run Axiom

Team Drivers

Soon you will be able to update your name on the team driver page and you will also be able to add up to 5 pictures. You maintain your own profile. The code is being finalized for this as there is not a Modification for this for the Software the site runs so its totally from scratch.

Hobbyshops

Will be able to do the same except add 1 pic of thier store front or track on the Hobbyshop page and viewers can click on pic or your Hobbyshop name and go to your website to see more..


These options will be available as you log in.. and we expect to have the .php code for all of this done in a week.
dgullickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 02:24 PM   #260
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Whitmore lake, mi
Posts: 1,222
Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)
Default

cool
josh short is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 02:34 PM   #261
ASM
Tech Master
 
ASM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Palm Bay, FL
Posts: 1,441
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgullickson
Team Drivers

Soon you will be able to update your name on the team driver page and you will also be able to add up to 5 pictures. You maintain your own profile. The code is being finalized for this as there is not a Modification for this for the Software the site runs so its totally from scratch.

Hobbyshops

Will be able to do the same except add 1 pic of thier store front or track on the Hobbyshop page and viewers can click on pic or your Hobbyshop name and go to your website to see more..


These options will be available as you log in.. and we expect to have the .php code for all of this done in a week.
Sweet! Sounds pretty awesome
__________________
Scott Meeks

2016 & 2017 ROAR Region 4 VTA Champion
USVTA Member #116
ASM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 02:50 PM   #262
Tech Elite
 
1armed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Northern Indiana
Posts: 3,075
Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to 1armed1
Default

I would like to be the first to welcome Johnny "TeaPot" LoGiudice to team Axiom
Dayton
1armed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 02:57 PM   #263
Tech Master
 
Mark G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: chicago
Posts: 1,268
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Mark G
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgullickson
Team Drivers

Soon you will be able to update your name on the team driver page and you will also be able to add up to 5 pictures. You maintain your own profile. The code is being finalized for this as there is not a Modification for this for the Software the site runs so its totally from scratch.

Hobbyshops

Will be able to do the same except add 1 pic of thier store front or track on the Hobbyshop page and viewers can click on pic or your Hobbyshop name and go to your website to see more..


These options will be available as you log in.. and we expect to have the .php code for all of this done in a week.


wow cool that will be nice
Mark G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 03:10 PM   #264
Tech Champion
 
dgullickson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: I'm a Dork Fish
Posts: 7,662
Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)
Send a message via AIM to dgullickson Send a message via Yahoo to dgullickson
Default

No other site has this for thier drivers and it is a scratch built code and its not cheap - lol.. So order up!!!! :-)


More orders will be going out Tomorrow and again Monday. All orders are built and tuned, prepped as we get them. We dont have a big supply already built to just ship as orders come in, we actually Build to Order.... I think Br00d is the only other one doing this besides us.. I could be wrong though....

Advantage is motors are fresh!!!!!
dgullickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 04:55 PM   #265
Tech Elite
 
Mike Haynes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Area 51
Posts: 3,699
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgullickson
No other site has this for thier drivers and it is a scratch built code and its not cheap - lol.. So order up!!!! :-)


More orders will be going out Tomorrow and again Monday. All orders are built and tuned, prepped as we get them. We dont have a big supply already built to just ship as orders come in, we actually Build to Order.... I think Br00d is the only other one doing this besides us.. I could be wrong though....

Advantage is motors are fresh!!!!!

There are a few others, but be that or not it is always a nice touch!

Seems the best is to have local support (ex. being at a tuner's home track and getting hooked up with some power)
__________________
Team Associated - Reedy Power - Sweep - Protoform - TQ Wire - Lacher paint
Mike Haynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 05:33 PM   #266
Tech Champion
 
dgullickson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: I'm a Dork Fish
Posts: 7,662
Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)
Send a message via AIM to dgullickson Send a message via Yahoo to dgullickson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcracingkid
There are a few others, but be that or not it is always a nice touch!

Seems the best is to have local support (ex. being at a tuner's home track and getting hooked up with some power)

agreed
dgullickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 08:11 PM   #267
Tech Master
 
lazyboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Franklin,WI
Posts: 1,536
Send a message via AIM to lazyboy
Default

Got my long awaited package from Dave in the mail last night. Saw the motor dyno sheet and my mouth dropped, the last stage on these co27s amaze me to no end. this was on 767's to i might add, looks like ill have to play around with f-brushes when I'm at the track next.

Thanks again Dave for the great products!

and nows my question, anyone that runs at S&N Trackside Hobbies, what are you guys rolling out at for rubber tire?


Preston Sherer aka lazyboy
__________________
Random Guy
FT B4
Sponsored by Axiom Motors
Trackside hobbies
lazyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 08:51 PM   #268
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Green Bay,WI
Posts: 3,006
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to R/C Anonymous
Default

Sorry that I can't help you lazyboy. I have only been there once this season so far.
__________________
Geoff C.
R/C Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 04:24 AM   #269
Tech Master
 
Mark G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: chicago
Posts: 1,268
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Mark G
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyboy
Got my long awaited package from Dave in the mail last night. Saw the motor dyno sheet and my mouth dropped, the last stage on these co27s amaze me to no end. this was on 767's to i might add, looks like ill have to play around with f-brushes when I'm at the track next.

Thanks again Dave for the great products!

and nows my question, anyone that runs at S&N Trackside Hobbies, what are you guys rolling out at for rubber tire?


Preston Sherer aka lazyboy

lazyboy, its a tight track right now so gear mostly low. But what Iíve been hearing is to gear 2 teeth up from what you were with the monsters. Fell free to PM me if you need more info.
-Mark G
Mark G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 04:30 AM   #270
Tech Master
 
XMSRacing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Milwaukee
Posts: 1,013
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to XMSRacing Send a message via Yahoo to XMSRacing
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyboy
Got my long awaited package from Dave in the mail last night. Saw the motor dyno sheet and my mouth dropped, the last stage on these co27s amaze me to no end. this was on 767's to i might add, looks like ill have to play around with f-brushes when I'm at the track next.

Thanks again Dave for the great products!

and nows my question, anyone that runs at S&N Trackside Hobbies, what are you guys rolling out at for rubber tire?


Preston Sherer aka lazyboy
Never checked the rollout but right now I'm real happy with the CO27 at a 100/32 on my MSX. Internal Ratio on my car is 2.1875. If you really want to figure rollout from there, go nuts!
XMSRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Axiom Motors ????????? tao3 Electric On-Road 19 07-07-2004 12:20 PM
Axiom Motors??? vtl1180ny Electric On-Road 8 11-03-2003 06:06 PM
Axiom MOTORS NeO-pRo-3 Electric On-Road 17 02-09-2003 10:36 AM
Axiom motors teamAE Web Links 1 10-05-2002 06:45 AM
Axiom Motors:D onaMISSION Web Links 0 08-15-2002 04:16 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 08:13 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net