R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 07-15-2008, 12:54 PM   #1756
Tech Apprentice

So what you are telling me is that you didnt ship my order, which you had in stock, because you were waiting on a shipment from China for products that had nothing to do with my order? That makes NO sense. Do you not multi-task? It sounds like you need to hire more personnel if you are that far behind and not able to keep up with business and communications.

I would have been extremely upset if I had been waiting on one of these motors to arrive in time for a race or get together.
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 01:46 PM   #1757
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)
Send a message via AIM to dgullickson Send a message via Yahoo to dgullickson

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyH View Post
So what you are telling me is that you didnt ship my order, which you had in stock, because you were waiting on a shipment from China for products that had nothing to do with my order? That makes NO sense. Do you not multi-task? It sounds like you need to hire more personnel if you are that far behind and not able to keep up with business and communications.

I would have been extremely upset if I had been waiting on one of these motors to arrive in time for a race or get together.
No, I said customers that had orders prior to your order were 1st. Balls already arrived, however the customers that placed orders when we ran out were waiting, so we processed their orders first, then went on to newer orders.
dgullickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 02:26 PM   #1758
Tech Apprentice

Well, I still think that processing more than one order at a time should be a skill of yours. I also think that a little bit of communication goes a LONG way. You took my money and sat on it for over two weeks and did not mention ONE WORD to me that you were behind with your orders. Maybe if you had done that, then I wouldnt be upset with your service and would still be your customer. I was quite close to retracting the payment through my credit card....it was going to be done this morning, had I not received a tracking number from you.
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 03:06 PM   #1759
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyH View Post
Well, I still think that processing more than one order at a time should be a skill of yours. I also think that a little bit of communication goes a LONG way. You took my money and sat on it for over two weeks and did not mention ONE WORD to me that you were behind with your orders. Maybe if you had done that, then I wouldnt be upset with your service and would still be your customer. I was quite close to retracting the payment through my credit card....it was going to be done this morning, had I not received a tracking number from you.
Your right, I should have notified you, and am sorry.
Old 07-15-2008, 05:33 PM   #1760
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Hey Dave,

"Greg,

Sure no problem. I can send by end of the Week, fighting a bad cold right now.
--
Thanks,

David Gullickson
Axiom Racing Motors
National Champions
www.axiommotors.com

Quoting Greg Fisher

> David,
>
> The order was short 4 of the power boards ... not two. I ordered and
> paid for 5 ... I got one. As I do not need an order in the near
> future, can you please organise to have these sent by themself"

They never arrived. Once again you lie. Face it Dave, you are just a bad business person who takes peoples money and doesn't deliver. As retailers we all have problems with supply at times, myself included, but at no time have I taken money in advance anmd left racers waiting weeks. As for the shipping system. Yes it stops the parcel being held for ages in customs, but it also means that I do not claim input tax so it is the same in the end. And the parcel never had gift written on it !!!

Last edited by cannon; 07-15-2008 at 06:04 PM.
cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 05:48 PM   #1761
Tech Champion

Cannon,

This will be my last reply to you, heres how it went down:

Order #30832

11/6/07 - Shipped order

11/6/07 - notified you the charger was a special order item - ordered it.

11/15/07 - notified you charger was on back order, refund sent on 12/6/07 after numorous e-mails

2/4/08 - had to reship the whole order back out cause you said you never got it, which was 600.00 worth of stuff that we resent based on your word.

Funny, within 1 Year (2006 - 2007), you placed 19 orders totaling over 10k with us and we filled all plus sent extras, and you just now start to say something when we resent it all back in Feb.?
Old 07-15-2008, 06:12 PM   #1762
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgullickson View Post
Cannon,

This will be my last reply to you, heres how it went down:

Order #30832

11/6/07 - Shipped order

11/6/07 - notified you the charger was a special order item - ordered it.

11/15/07 - notified you charger was on back order, refund sent on 12/6/07 after numorous e-mails

2/4/08 - had to reship the whole order back out cause you said you never got it, which was 600.00 worth of stuff that we resent based on your word.

Funny, within 1 Year (2006 - 2007), you placed 19 orders totaling over 10k with us and we filled all plus sent extras, and you just now start to say something when we resent it all back in Feb.?
2/4/08 ... sent it out again ...ha ha ha ... you waited until the wrongly addressed parcel returned to you before you sent that same parcel back out. And that parcel was short on the number of power boards that I paid for.

Here is a quote from an email from you at the time
"I had a 2nd package ready to go out, and your other one just
showed up, anyways letting you know it is shipping out and it will
have Hornsby (sp?) on it this time."

As you can see you never sent a parcel out. And as for waiting till now to complain. I sent emails from the day the shipment turned up without the power boards. You just ignored them .. much the same as other racers.

Your behaviour is not isolated ... look at the other people complaining. It is a simple fact Dave .. you are a liar and a thief
Old 07-15-2008, 07:10 PM   #1763
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

and a lousy motor tuner to boot.
lignum vitae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 09:54 PM   #1764
Tech Champion

To everyone reading this I dont know how many times I can apologize for the inventory error, but I can say I am not here to take your money and run, I ship products out and may have been slow within this last month, but I been working everyday to take care of everyones e-mails, posts, PM's and IM's, plus trying to process everyones orders.

Am I understaffed? Yes, I do this on the side and up to this point all has been fine (read this forum before this month and you will see everything was fine). I work a full time job, I own a home, I have 4 kids and a lovely wife all of which I try to balance with running a business, is that an excuse, no its the facts that I am sharing.

There was a recent inventory error when trying to merge OsCommerce with Ebay, so yes there were some upset customers recently, within the last month, look before that and you will see there was nothing bad to say.

On a good note, most of which that is not in stock has been disabled from the website, meaning its not viewable by anyone shopping, therefore limiting purchases for items which are not in stock.

Make your best judgement and remember, we have over 1000 customers and just within the last month I counted 8 unhappy ones (could of miscounted), thats less than 1% unsatisfied - is that ok? No, by any means but we have done everything we can within our control to rectify the situation and to take care of those that understand a mistake happened and also those that were upset with me

If I were here to take your money and run, would I be here answering Posts and PM's and deal with the flaming and put downs? Would I be responding to e-mails? Would I be shipping orders?

Anyways, I cant say it enought but I AM SORRY! It was honestly a glitch in inventory and doesnt work well with the ebay store I tried out, which ifyouI look at, I have removed alot of stuff from it to better maintain it.

This is all time consuming to do inventory counts, update correctly on the site and remove product from the site, but it needed to be done and some orders did suffer from it, but I had to do it to ensure nothing more was ordered that simply wasnt in stock..

In the last 2 weeks I have shipped out over 30 orders, most of which were new orders - so those of you that got them you know who you are and thanks to those that understood the ceramic balls were hung up in China for almost 2 weeks.

Flame on me, bash me, criticize me or whatever, I will still answer your questions and help out the best I can with your order, or whatever else, heck you can even say hi

Thanks again.

DG..
Old 07-15-2008, 10:33 PM   #1765
Tech Champion

I see you ignored the statements above....

You said you shipped $600 worth of additional goods on my word that they had not arrived yet I have the email that you sent saying the returned parcel turned up and you resent it. Hardly the same are they?

Just plead for the mercy of the racers Dave but your excuses are getting lame.

BTW .. will my power boards be shipped soon? It has only been 9 months. Oh and since your inventory is now up to date you should be able to tell that you didn't ship them
Old 07-17-2008, 09:12 AM   #1766
Tech Champion

17 more orders processed and prepped for shipment, those orders that are shipping you should have gotten a notice via e-mail with a tracking number.

I will be dropping off at USPS within the next 2 hours...

That leaves 8 orders left to finish up, which most are newer orders.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:13 AM   #1767
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I am keepin my fingers crossed I am one of those 17 orders.
Yeti35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 10:19 AM   #1768
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeti35 View Post
I am keepin my fingers crossed I am one of those 17 orders.
Yes, you are. Did you not get a notice??
Old 07-17-2008, 11:26 AM   #1769
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgullickson View Post
Yes, you are. Did you not get a notice??
No, but again not like my order was normal either. Since it was not done through the site.
Yeti35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 12:05 PM   #1770
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeti35 View Post
No, but again not like my order was normal either. Since it was not done through the site.
True True, I will check Tonight and if by chance it wasnt one of the 17, it will be done Tonight for you.