Axiom Motors

Old 06-23-2008, 05:13 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)

jla8874 - refund has been sent for $16.95, 4 Gallons of gas you can get now with your refund.
Old 06-23-2008, 05:17 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jla8874
Come back and tell me how you feel when you're one of the "1%".
I do sales and see people like you come and go all day. Give you a computer keyboard and look out.............you are do and say anything. All of a sudden your the judge and jury but have zero facts. The guy could of been dead and you would have no clue except you didn't get your stuff. I get a kick out of it.

Its easy to start a thread and post all kinds of stuff since nothing happens to you. It is like giving someone a loaded gun with nothing happening to them when they shoot it.
Old 06-23-2008, 05:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

$1.65, $16.95, $169.95, the amount of the order shouldnt matter. Its the principle. Dragging this out for two months was not right. Everyone pile on me now. Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I know this whole thing was all my fault, I should have known better.
Old 06-23-2008, 05:53 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Dave,

If you're confident I will get my ESC & HotWire in the next shipment, I don't mind waiting. I imagine there are some people in front of me. Order: 31105.
Old 06-23-2008, 05:54 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by syndr0me
Dave,

If you're confident I will get my ESC & HotWire in the next shipment, I don't mind waiting. I imagine there are some people in front of me. Order: 31105.
same here Ill wait for mine!
Old 06-23-2008, 06:00 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by syndr0me
Dave,

Your good, and thanks.
Old 06-23-2008, 07:39 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dgullickson
Cannon,

Kinda calling the kettle black here arent ya? I have had numorous of your customers say the same thing about you.

Do you really want to air this in public? I mean you fail to let everyone know you order on a Monday and expected your stuff to arrive that Friday for a race - to Australia, then you get upset with me if it doesn't arrive in time.

I have spent many nights staying up till 2 - 3am to ship your last minute orders so they made it in time for you, as I have done for many others. Plus I have paid the extra shipping for 3 day air on your orders without asking for any extra money.

Or how about when your customers wanted their motors a certain way, they e-mailed me letting me know what they want from the motors and I would accommodate.

I always told you, if you want something for a race give me at least 2 Weeks (keep in mind Cannon ordered alot of motors at once)
Dave,

Lets clear up a few of your comments:

Enough notice for an event? This is a quote from you on my thread in the past
"To those that were expecting some new Axiom Motors for the Nationals this past Weekend,

Greg ordered the Product a Month before the Event, we thought the motors would have no issues in reaching him im time when we shipped them out, however that was not the case. Not sure what happened but the Tracking Number still shows that USPS was electronically notified which means someone at USPS probably either failed to scan it "

Strange how lost mail is always happening to you

Customers wanting their motors tuned?

Yes ONE customer asked for that but if it was done we never got the motors marked so we knew which one it was. Oh ... and I thought you were a motor tuner .. that is what we pay extra money for.

As retailers we all have problems with supply of products at times. The big difference is that I do not take the clients money if I am out of stock. I get the impression you use the clients money to actually buy the stock.

Nothing is ever shipped on time. I always emailed and asked what stock you had and ordered based on this. Yet there was always a long delay in the order shipping. Add to that on three parcels you did not put the full address despite me informing you several times. AS for USPS being informed of a pending parcel .. well that does not mean it has been shipped, Looks good to the customer but doesn't mean the goods are shipped

Was I on my own ? .... NO ... as other o/s distributors of Axiom products contacted me complaining of the same problems.

Racers do not mind if you are out of stock .. they just dont like having their credit cards hit when you know you dont have the stock.

And Wes ..... you should see both sides before you make comments
Old 06-23-2008, 08:07 PM
Tech Champion

The reason your package did not make it is becouse the suburb was always kicked out when stamps.com printed it, you know this cause you and I talked trying to figure out what was going on, and once we did I manually hand wrote Hornsby on the packages - remember I got like 3 or 4 sent back to me a Month later for non-deliverable and paid another 60 - 100 to ship them back out, no charge to you, also sent you a whole new order to replace 1, not to mention you hardly ever had to pay taxes on anything I sent you..

Seriously if you want to bash on me, its fine but I am not going to respond to it anymore, like somoene else said you can have 1000 happy customers, which I do, with the 1% hating on me right now, which if I didnt give a crap about I wouldn't be sitting here working on getting them all taken care of and trying to explain my side, which obviously doesnt help so I am not going to respond anymore.

No offense to anyone, but Australia and Canada are the 2 worst to send to, the tracking #'s never get updated and get stuck in customs forever.
Old 06-23-2008, 08:22 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by cannon

As retailers we all have problems with supply of products at times. The big difference is that I do not take the clients money if I am out of stock. I get the impression you use the clients money to actually buy the stock.
I do not use peoples money to do as you imply, I am sitting on quite a bit of inventory (obviously not RS's), however here is where the problem comes in, oscommerce will only prompt you that this item is out of stock if the inventory level hots zero, but the customer at that time does have the choice to order, which it does have a disclaimer that shipping will take longer and can delay your whole order.

Good news is I found a contribution that once it hits zero it will take it off the site and only let the customer order what is actually available, which will resolve the above.

Nothing is ever shipped on time. I always emailed and asked what stock you had and ordered based on this. Yet there was always a long delay in the order shipping. Add to that on three parcels you did not put the full address despite me informing you several times. AS for USPS being informed of a pending parcel .. well that does not mean it has been shipped, Looks good to the customer but doesn't mean the goods are shipped

Now this one really cracks me up, cause you have thrown this in my face so many times, but then like a week later it gets updated to delivered or in customs.

So, real simple - if you print a notification label, you have 24 hours to send it, or the Post Office will infact send it back - I know this cause I had a package that didnt ship till Monday when I printed it out on Friday, it came back with a stamp saying out of date range. I called and asked what that meant and she told me and even sent me the copy of this rule (let me know if you want me to post a copy of this). She said its basically so Companies cannot blame USPS for delays, so when you get a notification you can be sure its going in the USPS truck the next day.

You also do not get your money back and if it becomes a habit they will shutdown your account and report it, its a very serious crime to do what you are implying, so why would I put my family in jeopardy over shipping a package, please that really makes no sense.

Ok I am outta here and done with this topic..

I have 9 orders going out in the Morning, will do more Tomorrow. Those that got a notification, your items with be in the USPS truck Tomorrow.
Old 06-23-2008, 08:34 PM
Tech Champion

BTW .. do I get the power boards that I have paid for and not been delivered. It has only been 8 months. You asked if I would wait for another order or ship .. I said ship.

Bet they never turn up. I am not holding my breath.

As for USPS, the only company that I buy from in the USA that has problems is Axiom. All the other companies stuff arrives in less than 5 days .. and not always priority
Old 06-23-2008, 09:23 PM
Tech Champion

BTW .. do I get the power boards that I have paid for and not been delivered. It has only been 8 months. You asked if I would wait for another order or ship .. I said ship.

Bet they never turn up. I am not holding my breath.

As for USPS, the only company that I buy from in the USA that has problems is Axiom. All the other companies stuff arrives in less than 5 days .. and not always priority
Yep, your right Greg.. Everyone overseas only has issue with the stuff I ship, all other companies have nobody ever complaining of lost packages or tracking numbers not working, I guess USPS just doesnt like me or something, must be the paper I print on or something huh

Your right, I am wrong, I never did anything right for you or backed you up on a thread or anything...

I really truly am seeing, you can do someone right 1000x, do them wrong just once or 2x or whatever the case, its all about the neg., never what you did for them to take care of thier needs.. - lol..

Nite...
Old 06-23-2008, 09:26 PM
Tech Champion

So I assume I am not getting the power boards?
Old 06-23-2008, 10:04 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Ok, I think we should give Dave sometime to sort things out, lets have a cease fire? Let's be commited not to trouble him or comment till 48 hours after this post? Let him sort all out?

Everyone should be given a second (third or forth) chance to sort things out. So lets at least give him this break.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:39 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

I agree!
Old 06-24-2008, 03:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)
Default Refund

Hi all.

Well i did get a reply from Mr Gullickson..and a refund..pending...

Matter is closed as far as Im concerned, Thanks for a site like RCtech..Im sure i and others would have had a hard time getting their problems sorted if not for all the replys..

This is his only reply..
and my return..

Is that all i get?

No applogy?
Why did you say that you had them in stock, when you knew that you didnt have them?
Took my cash..willingly
Then lied and sent bogus emails saying that you had sent them?..
Now im out of pocket,,( the transaction fees x2 ).
Your a shonky business man,,
and im still going to pass the word around to stay away from you..but your doing it all by yourself..

N----- Original Message -----

Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 8:17 AM
Subject: RE: Inquiry from Axiom Motors

Refund has been sent

Thanks,

David Gullickson

Axiom Racing Motors

USA National Champions

Australian National Champions

UK National Champions

www.axiommotors.com

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.