R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 06-23-2008, 03:55 PM   #1621

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to StephenSobottka

Dave IM me asap
Old 06-23-2008, 04:22 PM   #1622
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

First off Dave, PLEASE tell me and everyone else here on rctech how is threatened YOU OR YOUR FAMILY? I challenge you to prove it, because it didn't happen. YES I did send you many, many emails, not one of them contained a threat. Go search through your 1000 emails and find ONE from me with even a condescending tone. You're not going to find it because you're LYING!
Is ANYONE on here buying this "poor me" story"? So if I surmise what you're saying correctly, this has all been just a little misunderstanding, but mostly it was your vendors fault. Yes everyone, Dave did finally give me a refund. But, LOOK WHAT HAD HAPPEN BEFORE DAVE FINALLY TOOK ACTION! Why did it have to come to this Dave? Yes I did post your address, I was about to post your phone number so everyone could call you at home AND GET THEIR MONEY BACK.
Also, you dont think you were committing mail fraud? Wikipedia mail fraud and you'll see that you're wrong.
Bottom line Dave, you've got some serious issues and its very apparent to everyone else that you're in denial about those issues. Like I stated earlier, get your work done during the week, meaning ALL orders taken care of, and THEN go play and rip even more people off at the races. NOBODY on here gives a f uck if you need to get away from your wife! They're more concerned about the money they worked for that youre trying to steal.
jla8874 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 04:30 PM   #1623
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)
Send a message via AIM to dgullickson Send a message via Yahoo to dgullickson

jla8874 - did you get your refund?
dgullickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 04:40 PM   #1624
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Although you have not replied to my post specificly, I see you are making an effort, but do at least reply back to my friend's eBay questions is all I ask. It is at least a start right

He is only 17 and it is all the 'RC fund' he got... Do you think he is not stressed out by this? I had to loan him money so that he could get his brother a present (but of cos this has nothing to do with you).

So all I ask is don't keep him in the dark.
peterchia41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 04:46 PM   #1625
Tech Master

I havent actually checked my account, but I got an email saying you were giving me refund. So please tell me what the problem was that you never shipped my order? You should have thrusts in stock since they are both on your site and on ebay.
Old 06-23-2008, 04:46 PM   #1626
Tech Champion

Every effort is being made right now to get through all the PM's, e-mails and what not to try and ease everyones mind.

Lots of refunds went out, over 1k so far.

Please give me time to get through all orders and questions/posts.
Old 06-23-2008, 04:50 PM   #1627
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgullickson View Post
Every effort is being made right now to get through all the PM's, e-mails and what not to try and ease everyones mind.

Lots of refunds went out, over 1k so far.

Please give me time to get through all orders and questions/posts.
I have asked my friend to check and at least you did reply which is a start. thank you.

I havwe told him to wait for it so, when is can we expect shipment? although you are sorting it out, for my friend's sake, at pleast a date would be good. So that progress can be made
peterchia41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 04:50 PM   #1628
Tech Master

"""I have closed this thread. I have talked to Dave and he is taking care of things. He has refunded the original starter of this thread and is trying to refund others as well due to a malfunction on his end. He had listed stock on ebay and his web, but it doubled what he had in stock, which is why the two places never said out of stock. He is currently answering emails and refunding money.""""

That smells of rctech protecting their advertiser. What is stated above is a problem that can be solved in a matter of minutes by changing stock numbers on a computer. That IS NOT the reason that all this transpired. I say it again, what is stated above IS NOT THE REASON that it all came to this.
Old 06-23-2008, 04:51 PM   #1629
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Wow, Dave...looks like you got hit by the idiot parade. This is why I got out of mail order...you have a minor issue shipping and they accuse you of grand theft.

Quote:
Do you really want to air this in public? I mean you fail to let everyone know you order on a Monday and expected your stuff to arrive that Friday for a race - to Australia, then you get upset with me if it doesn't arrive in time.
Why does that always happen with AU customers? It seems they like to mail order from the states when a world championship is on the line and then are upset because it took 6 days to get there and they needed it in 5.

This is a lesson many of you should learn from, if you have a major event coming up and you have no motors, batteries, and you are depending on something arriving so you can make the event - order it a month or two prior to the event. This way if it is something that is out of stock, gets lost in shipping, or you have some other random issue you will get it on time. I don't understand people ordering on a Monday and then freaking out that it hasn't shipped on Tuesday.

Some of you have real issues ... 20+ days for a order is too long ... but many of you are jumping on the bitch wagon because you like to see someone else fail. Go watch Jerry Springer.

Quote:
That smells of rctech protecting their advertiser. What is stated above is a problem that can be solved in a matter of minutes by changing stock numbers on a computer. That IS NOT the reason that all this transpired. I say it again, what is stated above IS NOT THE REASON that it all came to this.
Dude...shut up. Yes...it takes minutes on the computer, but when this happens it's usually after 10+ people have ordered the item do you realize you've run out of something. Dave had a minor computer snafu with inventory, he's not trying to rip anyone off. He's trying to sell you product at a reasonable price and make some money, he's not a rip off artist. osCommerce is famous for creating this kind of problem, usually it's caught, but for instance the same had happened to me when one day it put 25 packs of batteries back into our system and we oversold 20+ packs in one day before it was caught. I doubt RC TECH is protecting the $60 a month they get out of Dave for his banner...
Wes Briscoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 04:53 PM   #1630
Tech Master

So if I were to go to Axiom right now and order a bunch of thrusts, would they ship Dave? They are on ebay and your site so they must be in stock right?
Old 06-23-2008, 04:58 PM   #1631
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jla8874 View Post
So if I were to go to Axiom right now and order a bunch of thrusts, would they ship Dave? They are on ebay and your site so they must be in stock right?
you know seriously, your an ass, and not even a wiped one

i cant do it all at once, so drop it. it will be updated soon to reflect inventory
Old 06-23-2008, 05:00 PM   #1632

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to StephenSobottka

Quote:
Originally Posted by jla8874 View Post
"""I have closed this thread. I have talked to Dave and he is taking care of things. He has refunded the original starter of this thread and is trying to refund others as well due to a malfunction on his end. He had listed stock on ebay and his web, but it doubled what he had in stock, which is why the two places never said out of stock. He is currently answering emails and refunding money.""""

You are wrong. I have locked the thread because people like yourselves can't wait for answers. I have dealt with Dave for years, he is a stand up guy and is working to get things solved, give him a few hours for christ sakes. If you make more trouble, we can look to have you suspended. You can then piss and moan all over yourself instead of on these boards, which is a privelage.
Old 06-23-2008, 05:00 PM   #1633
Tech Master

05/07/2008 Pending please remember the buy one get one free deal when you ship, Thanks!
05/07/2008 Processing
05/08/2008 On Order
06/23/2008 Pending Issue Customer Refund -
06/23/2008 Shipped Refund sent

That is my order history above. Please tell me where that order was updated Dave? The few emails of mine you did answer, you told me at least twice, maybe three times or more that my order has been "updated". The last time you told me it was "updated and ready to ship". I dont see any activity on that order from 5/7 to 6/23.
Old 06-23-2008, 05:03 PM   #1634
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wyd

Well I ordered some ceramic diff balls. I did get an email that it is getting processed so I hope it goes well. I didn't spend a ton of money but so I will give the benefit of the doubt and see what happens.

I will say that if you take the amount of unhappy customers vs happy customers they would outweigh the bad. No one normally posts on threads unless they have a problem.

I think people are taught at home nowadays that if you have a problem you instantly go to the computer and post a thread to complain about it. I can go to any website and see this over and over and know it is less than 1% of the total and thats what is funny.
Custom Works (Best Oval Cars around)
wyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 05:05 PM   #1635
Tech Master

Come back and tell me how you feel when you're one of the "1%".