R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > Company/Manufacturer Forums > Slingshot Batteries

Old 08-23-2008, 02:56 AM   #1
Tech Rookie

Default Importing sling shots to my country

If I buy a sling shot from this company www.lducompany.com will it be ok to make it into the states? It would be coming from China. I have a friend in Australia who wants me to order one for him because he does not have paypal but I am worried that the slingshot will not make it through Australian customs. This LDU company says that they guarantee delivery to Australia for slingshots but I would like to learn some things so here I am asking. Here is the address to the guaranteed sling shot delivered to Australia for my friend http://www.liangdianup.com/inventory/271201AUS.htm but there is no talk about slingshots shipping to the USA if they are guaranteed or not for delivery.
lucy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 06:31 PM   #2
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy123 View Post
If I buy a sling shot from this company www.lducompany.com will it be ok to make it into the states? It would be coming from China. I have a friend in Australia who wants me to order one for him because he does not have paypal but I am worried that the slingshot will not make it through Australian customs. This LDU company says that they guarantee delivery to Australia for slingshots but I would like to learn some things so here I am asking. Here is the address to the guaranteed sling shot delivered to Australia for my friend http://www.liangdianup.com/inventory/271201AUS.htm but there is no talk about slingshots shipping to the USA if they are guaranteed or not for delivery.
ROFLMAO.
Old 08-25-2008, 03:21 PM   #3
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy123 View Post
WOW. Is that for real? I'm afraid to even click on the links! Notice that they never even say the word battery anywhere? Its always "the slingshot".

KYOSHO AMERICA.com -Peakmotors.com - kyoshoforum.com - Team SlantEyEs - Hardkore Paint - JBRL Off Road Series - JConcepts.net
nc-hopsing is offline   Reply With Quote