Wiki Posts
Search

Skull Racing RETURNS!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 01:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I am glad you guys are back, but when they turn off the lights at the track and play the bulls starting lineup music when you walk up on the drivers stand, its a little rediculous.
Old 04-03-2011, 01:38 PM
Tech Master

I am glad you guys are back, but when they turn off the lights at the track and play the bulls starting lineup music when you walk up on the drivers stand, its a little rediculous
Did they seriously do that?
Old 04-03-2011, 01:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer53
Did they seriously do that?
No, they didn't, but I'm glad to hear it was at least somewhat believable.
Old 04-03-2011, 02:15 PM
Tech Master

LOL
Old 04-03-2011, 05:01 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Timmahhh
I am glad you guys are back, but when they turn off the lights at the track and play the bulls starting lineup music when you walk up on the drivers stand, its a little rediculous.
Great idea TimTim!!
Do we know any pyrotechnic experts?
Old 04-03-2011, 07:14 PM
Tech Adept

I'd never venture up to yankee land...

On a side note...those bodies look awsome.
YES dude,the Skull bodies are what fuels our fame. So many big names have run these bodies over the years. They have even appeared on the COVER of R/C CAR ACTION... Skull Racing has drivers across the country including several World and National champs. Hell "Pops" Losi himself is a member of our elite orginization... We need a fast driver in Texas, (preferably someone with a keen sense of humor), stay in touch it could be you!!! Play your cards right and we can mention your name along with some of our other members like Jay Halsey, Mike & Steve Dunn, Kyle Reed, Gil Losi (Sr & Jr.), Ron Rosetti, Gary Keyes, all from California. Chris Doseck and Mike Ankney, Ohio. Brian Howell, Kentucky. Jim Dieter (of Trinity Motors), Joliet IL. Darrin Stump, Fla. And of course all of our Chicago faction.....
Old 04-03-2011, 09:00 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by M.T.P.
After a long break, (17 years), we have re-grouped!!! Painter (me), Wolski, Ledger, Spud and Garcia are again back on the circuit!!! YEA!!! Let the good times roll!!!
Here we are, on the stand at Hobbytown U.S.A. in Lake in the hills IL.
Cool to see that you guys return after 17 years. Really shows your age....a lot of it. What's the average age over there?? DEAD?
Old 04-04-2011, 12:22 PM
Tech Master

YES dude,the Skull bodies are what fuels our fame. So many big names have run these bodies over the years. They have even appeared on the COVER of R/C CAR ACTION... Skull Racing has drivers across the country including several World and National champs. Hell "Pops" Losi himself is a member of our elite orginization... We need a fast driver in Texas, (preferably someone with a keen sense of humor), stay in touch it could be you!!! Play your cards right and we can mention your name along with some of our other members like Jay Halsey, Mike & Steve Dunn, Kyle Reed, Gil Losi (Sr & Jr.), Ron Rosetti, Gary Keyes, all from California. Chris Doseck and Mike Ankney, Ohio. Brian Howell, Kentucky. Jim Dieter (of Trinity Motors), Joliet IL. Darrin Stump, Fla. And of course all of our Chicago faction.....
No thanks man, i'm not that good of a racer,im only at the track once a month or so...I just couldn't help from poking fun at you guys...

If you do want some fast racers check out my home track www.mikeshobbyshop.com its the best race facility in all of north texas...

Good Luck to you guys.

Last edited by racer53; 04-04-2011 at 04:26 PM.
Old 04-04-2011, 02:18 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Smile

Welcome back. I don't know who you are but as stated earlier it's always nice to have more racers at any track.
Old 04-04-2011, 04:51 PM
Tech Adept

No thanks man, i'm not that good of a racer,im only at the track once a month or so...I just couldn't help from poking fun at you guys...

If you do want some fast racers check out my home track www.mikeshobbyshop.com its the best race facility in all of north texas...

Good Luck to you guys.
Hey, thanks bro... Good chattin' with ya. Stay in touch!!!
Old 04-04-2011, 04:54 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by DuckStang
Cool to see that you guys return after 17 years. Really shows your age....a lot of it. What's the average age over there?? DEAD?
Dear Dicksting, ya we are pretty old all between 39 and 52. Even a genius like you should be able to figure an average with that info....
Old 04-04-2011, 07:28 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by M.T.P.
Dear Dicksting, ya we are pretty old all between 39 and 52. Even a genius like you should be able to figure an average with that info....
Hahahahahah...Dicksting...I like that. Just enjoy it man, seems like you guys have a good sense of humor.
Old 04-05-2011, 11:18 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DuckStang
Hahahahahah...Dicksting...I like that. Just enjoy it man, seems like you guys have a good sense of humor.
yes there is a lot of s that took a few years off and now have returned back i used to race with these guys in McHenery we had a blast a great bunch of guys to race with
Old 04-05-2011, 05:36 PM
Tech Adept

Default Skull Racing Returns!!!

It has been 12 years since I raced last and when I make a comeback, Skull Racing is my only sponsor. Alot has changed, but it will be just as much fun as ever. I drove with a brushless mod motor for the first time at Trackside... Holy crap!!! is it fast!!! I love it and can't wait to race there

Keep it up M.T.P.--Skull Racing is going to be huge again!.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Sick bodies! If you ever need a florida faction.... Hit me up. I need to be part of something lol.

Seriously though, thats some nice paintwork, I think I remember hearing something about yall before

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.