WTS: DB01-R

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-19-2013, 07:30 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default WTS: DB01-R

hi all

Tamiya DB01-R Roller for sale, along with some new spare parts, wheel set. stock TRF shocks along with all alu parts are intact. most worn out parts such as belts had been changed already. buggy is runned by my son in Segar track mainly. current arms are the carbon reinforced arms from TRF-511.

http://www.tamiya.com/english/produc...b01r/index.htm

slight mod done to battery tray to use square lipo.

electronics not included.

what you see is what you get, except electronics and wheel set. would be giving u stock wheel set, and 2 used body shells, and all spare parts as pictured.

spare parts included new set of front and rear arms, new diff balls, bumpers, shock towers, extra set of shock springs.

SOLD
. self collect in bukit batok at nite. pls watsapp me @ 90606481 to deal. do note that i wld be hospitalized for surgical from 27th Nov to 30th Nov, thus wont be able to deal during this period.

note that i am open to reasonable nego, but no low-ball. some worn out parts have new replacement parts, of which, would be given to u. u can replace them urself or use the old ones for practice first.

Last edited by viktozzz; 01-15-2014 at 10:36 PM.
Old 11-20-2013, 04:28 PM
Tech Addict

upz for the day.

can arrange ARTR oso... i would sort out electronics tonite for those who wld like ARTR...
Old 11-21-2013, 05:21 PM
Tech Addict

for those interested to buy with electronics, i have a used once HK 60amp ESc with HW Ezrun 9T. was used once to test on a vintage car, but find it too powerful as vintage become bits and pieces. along with a metal gear servo. ESC box and manual still available. but ezrun box was thrown.

total bundle price is SGD$300. u just need ur own RX/TX to run. prices open to slight nego for interested parties.