hpi Blitz Waterproofed RTR for Sale

Old 11-27-2012, 05:42 AM
Tech Initiate

Default hpi Blitz Waterproofed RTR for Sale

Hi, I got extra 3 package of hpi Blitz Waterproofed RTR coming over this weekend. They are up for Sale as extras. All 3 sets will not be opened. Don't ask why the extras. Anyway, its the latest Blitz that comes with waterproofed electronics and suchs, inclusive of a battery and charger. For more info, pls check out hpi racing website. Reserves are welcome at $100 (non-refundable if back out/Package will arrive within this week or early next week via Express Shipping)

All 3 sets are new, unopened and selling at $470 nett, cheaper than what you can get in store here. Hurry, while stocks last!.. First come, first served. Only accept sms/calls for first come first serve basis. Reserves will be deemed valid once monies are received. Do not PM me here as I çan't be here always okie!, thanks!

(No Obligations, Worry-Free)

I will post the offer again once the packages arrived, stay tuned!
Attached Thumbnails hpi Blitz Waterproofed RTR for Sale-hpi-blitz-waterproof.jpg   hpi Blitz Waterproofed RTR for Sale-blitz-package-out-box.jpg  

Last edited by RedRocker; 12-17-2012 at 07:15 AM.
Old 11-27-2012, 10:45 PM
Tech Initiate

Latest Updates!!!

1 Reserved / 2 Available.

Hi fyi, I'm not running a shop and not affiliated with any rc stores. Just happened that me and friends ordered quite a bulk and remaining three was not taken up by other friends and they decided to sell it off, thks for your kind understanding :-)

Last edited by RedRocker; 12-17-2012 at 07:15 AM.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:23 AM
Tech Initiate

Latest Updates!!!

Hi, based on package tracking as of Nov 28th 2012, packages arrived at USPS sort facility and is being processed. It will be the last USPS facility before flying to Sg. Meanwhile 2 hpi Blitz Waterproofed RTR still available for booking!

Please sms me if I didn't answer to your call as I might be busy during the day! Thanks :-)

Last edited by RedRocker; 12-17-2012 at 07:14 AM.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:06 AM
Tech Initiate

Hi! As of today, this morning packages arrived at doorstep. 1 just collected and 2 left for sale! Hurry now! Pictures posted, thks to the first buyer to showcase whats the content for the Blitz!

Old 12-03-2012, 09:31 AM
Tech Initiate

All sold!!! Thks for viewing! :-D you can order stuffs from overseas from facebook page, *RC4U Radio Control For You* Happy Blitzing!