Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Singapore R/C Racers > Singapore For Sale-Trade
Vintage 1/8 scale Puma 21 XL buggy for sale >

Vintage 1/8 scale Puma 21 XL buggy for sale

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Vintage 1/8 scale Puma 21 XL buggy for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-21-2011, 08:31 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Vintage 1/8 scale Puma 21 XL buggy for sale

I bought this buggy about 27 years ago from a Boon Keng shop and had stopped playing after 2 years. Recently, I did an inspection on this buggy and found out the following problems.

1. The exhaust nipper was broken and missing. You may need to buy a new nippler and weld it back or use a new exhaust pipe.
2. The main driving gear (white color gear that can be seen on the picture) has about 1/8 portion of teeth blurnt already. I guess you probably can still use it to run around or use new part from other brands.
3. The engine is OS MAX 21 and is in good working condition before I put it in cold storage. Currently the engine "glum". You need to do some maintenance work on it.
4. The 4 screws that need to secure the cage and the chassis are missing.

Other than the above, all parts look good and it should have no problem running. The brand for this buggy is Flying Point and I believe it from Taiwan. I still have the manual with me but no box. The engine carburettor is very new and use it twice before it was cold storage as well. It is an american hand-made product and cost me about $100 over than.

Lastly, please be mindful that this is not a ready-to-run-buggy, you need to put it some works to make it run. I looking at around $400. Do PM me if you need more info or picture. Deal at sengkang area.
Attached Thumbnails Vintage 1/8 scale Puma 21 XL buggy for sale-pic1a.jpg   Vintage 1/8 scale Puma 21 XL buggy for sale-pic1b.jpg