Bumping For sale threads

Old 09-09-2009, 07:25 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)
Default Bumping For sale threads

Originally Posted by mr. losi
I think we have been very lenient on this rule. Lately i have been trying to get a handle on this. but i am growing tired of sending individual pm to warn people of a know rule. so from this point on,

if you are found in violation of this rule, your thread will be deleted without warning.

if you are found to be in violation a second time, you will be given a 1 week suspension.

myself and the rest of the staff will be monitoring the for sale threads for this. obviously we will not get all of them, but, if i see it, or get a complaint, the above will apply.

thank you for your cooperation

RCTECH Staff
Old 03-09-2012, 02:43 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Singapore ̡͌ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡V
Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer1812
It's painfully obvious that many people simply don't understand what is actually considered a "bump" so lets take a look...

The obvious~ bump, ttt, post up, morning bump, afternoon bump, the 12 hours is close enough to 24 hours nobody will notice bump.

The less obvious~ PM sent, PM replied, Pics added (with or without additional pics), price drop, new price, make offer, sale pending, sorry no trades, ect., ect. the list goes on....

So you know, when you post ANYTHING in your thread it moves your thread to the top and is considered a "bump". Almost all of the above can be done with the "edit" button.

And for the love of your God, whoever he or she may be, don't post SOLD on the 4th page of your 3 month old thread, guess what, you just bumped your thread to the top and now Johnny buyer has to go through 4 pages only to find out you sold your item yesterday. EDIT your original post, it really is that easy.

Thank you