Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Raw Track @ Macpherson T-Net Club

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2014, 11:01 AM
Tech Rookie

Hi all, i went down tdy to take a look and heres what i found out:

The track is owned by the CC. basically it was a BMX track, but the bikers no longer use it, so there are 2 guys in the CC in charge of the track intend to give it a new lease of life by converting it into a RC track, and at the same time teach young kids to go outdoors and learn the mechanics of RC cars. track is open from tuesday to sunday, 1-9pm, nitro cars can run too. didnt take any pictures, but essentially the track is small, but has potential. its very raw as of now and does need some work. i guess if the guys there need manual labour id be happy to chip in
Old 09-06-2014, 06:32 PM
Tech Adept

+1up
Old 09-06-2014, 06:50 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by acura

The track is owned by the CC. basically it was a BMX track, but the bikers no longer use it, so there are 2 guys in the CC in charge of the track intend to give it a new lease of life by converting it into a RC track, and at the same time teach young kids to go outdoors and learn the mechanics of RC cars. track is open from tuesday to sunday, 1-9acura pm, nitro cars can run too. didnt take any pictures, but essentially the track is small, but has potential. its very raw as of now and does need some work. i guess if the guys there need manual labour id be happy to chip in
Thanks acura for the info. Now we hv a place to run our offroad nitro.
Old 09-07-2014, 03:51 AM
Tech Initiate

The track is owned by the CC. basically it was a BMX track, but the bikers no longer use it, so there are 2 guys in the CC in charge of the track intend to give it a new lease of life by converting it into a RC track, and at the same time teach young kids to go outdoors and learn the mechanics of RC cars. track is open from tuesday to sunday, 1-9pm, nitro cars can run too. didnt take any pictures, but essentially the track is small, but has potential. its very raw as of now and does need some work. i guess if the guys there need manual labour id be happy to chip in
sign me up!
Old 09-07-2014, 09:33 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Good to hear an official case on the track.

As clarified by the builder today, some limitations have resulted in the track work being halted. And since the CC said it is underutilised and will now become a RC track, "so be it" then.
For the bike guys who adopted and spent months building that track, it was a huge disappointment in the end for them.

Now that all is clear, it is good news for our community.
While we are given this chance to go out and share the hobby, also do remember to be considerate when running nitro cars and avoid becoming a nuisance to the public instead.
Safety First.
Old 09-07-2014, 05:59 PM
Tech Rookie

+1up
Old 09-08-2014, 11:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

nice, can bring my buggy & MT there already.
Old 09-09-2014, 01:48 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Got a different reply from the CC in charge for the track

Basically,he told me he wants a dual use on the track where i told him its not possible,as there were just too many rocks,and for rc we need to layout a track.
He said that he will survey the Rc market in sg first and see how big the market is and get back to me,and also if the bikers intend to give up the track or under utilise it.
Old 09-14-2014, 06:11 PM
Tech Rookie

Macpherson T-Net - Any of you guys will be there during this weekend?
Old 09-15-2014, 12:04 AM
Tech Apprentice

Well, i was there last sunday but did not play there.

[IMG][/IMG]

track looks really raw needs work before we could play
Old 09-15-2014, 02:21 AM
Tech Adept

Had try the website seen like no link
Old 09-16-2014, 02:04 AM
Tech Apprentice

Yeah, not available. I wonder do we just go in and play or need to register?
Old 09-17-2014, 05:56 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by jason1980
Yeah, not available. I wonder do we just go in and play or need to register?
Hey,, we can just go in and play. Don't need to register and it's free!
Old 09-17-2014, 07:55 PM
Tech Adept

Let jio tgt n go
Old 09-24-2014, 02:35 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Eric86
Let jio tgt n go
Yup, we can plan a date to go down play together.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.