Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TAMIYA ASIACUP FINALS SINGAPORE 2005

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2005, 11:57 PM
Tech Addict

Hi Guys

Sorry for the misspelled “taniya” very rush on that day. Congrats!!! to AK & all of you which had made it to the FINALS, tho only one gets to go, well in my eyes you are all my hero! to me seeing you guys through my camera cheering, how i wish that i could be by your side cheering out load for our team!!! In my deepest heart i cheer on for you guys, keep up the spirit!

Will have to wait for the rest of the digital pix still not done up yet, about a thousand pix to chose from and will try to do something spacial for the DVD.

Here's a image of AK's car hope you like it. Just to say Thank You! You had made us proud!

Note: The Picture i had posted here are Legal rights of their respective owner. If you wish in any event to use, modified / incorporated in materials for personal or for internal company use or in advertising and promotional materials please contact their respective owner

Last edited by joelee; 03-31-2008 at 11:33 PM.
Old 08-31-2005, 12:04 AM
Tech Addict

WAH !!! ...

....Just like STAR-SEARCH finalist ! ....Soo handsome !

EDIT: ...Alamak ! wat happened to that nice poster of AK ?

Last edited by Ghostfit; 08-31-2005 at 09:54 AM.
Old 08-31-2005, 12:15 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Entropy
This guy looks perpetually sleepy

Nah ! .....He normally goes round doing things with his eyes closed, even on the driver's stand

These 2 really looks like they've fallen asleep !

....Jez joking guys ! .....Great pictures Jake !
Old 08-31-2005, 12:29 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by joelee
Hi Guys

Sorry for the misspelled “taniya” very rush on that day. Congrats!!! to AK & all of you which had made it to the FINALS, tho only one gets to go, well in my eyes you are all my hero! to me seeing you guys through my camera cheering, how i wish that i could be by your side cheering out load for our team!!! In my deepest heart i cheer on for you guys, keep up the spirit!

Will have to wait for the rest of the digital pix still not done up yet, about a thousand pix to chose from and will try to do something spacial for the DVD.

Here's a image of AK's car hope you like it. Just to say Thank You! You had made us proud!

MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!

*edit.. alamak!! Joseph take out liao? KANASAI!!!!!
Old 08-31-2005, 01:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ghostfit
Nah ! .....He normally goes round doing things with his eyes closed, even on the driver's stand
tis wat happened when u dun get enough sleep!!! our room happening!!!

btw had a great time... congrats to all!!!
Old 08-31-2005, 04:13 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Tommi Makkinen
On behalf of Tamiya Team Philipines,

Thank you very much for having us as one of the participating countries for the Tamiya Asia Cup...

i personally had a great time in SG! managed to meet most of the faces behind the Singapore RCtech names... like:

nixaad

Audi

rubbish (good thing he didnt try to knock on my door at 2 in the morning... heheheheheheheh... only joking rubbish... )

cat007 (hey clarence, simon misses you already... you and jimmy... heheheheheh)

jerry lee (hey man, sorry i tagged you on the start of buggy A3 final )

Alvin Koh (congrats on winning Expert class bro! when i saw paphon break his car on the A2 Final, i had a feeling you would take the win sice i noticed To chi kai's car seem to slow a bit with 2 minutes to go...)

and to all the guys who i failed to mention here but i still remember, thank you very much

See you all next year in Thailand for the 2006 TAC...

and maybe...

Philippines for the 2007 TAC????

Oh geez!! I think I missed Tommi. I did however ask around, but couldn't really find u.
Old 08-31-2005, 04:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by miketre
Results of the 1st 2 mains.
3rd A main results and 2nd B main M-chassis results were not posted.
I love my "perfect" results...
Old 08-31-2005, 10:12 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by ozone
tis wat happened when u dun get enough sleep!!! our room happening!!!

btw had a great time... congrats to all!!!
Could see that all were "stoned out" ....but I was really worried for you during the buggy class finals when you went to marshal a buggy that fell into the gap between the highest ramp, ....I was like screaming inside my head "PLEASE DUN STAND UP THERE" cos if you did, there's a high chance one of the buggy would have konk you over the head ! .....luckily I did'nt lose my buddy Fit Driver !
Old 08-31-2005, 10:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (89%+)

Originally Posted by KELVIN KHNG
tommi...keep in touch yah..so which class do you intend to join mate??

yes. lets keep in touch bro. hope to hear more from you guys...

i plan to stay in buggy class next year. had too much fun in buggy to just walk away... its just like rally class... i just ziploc'd my buggy tires to store for next year...

besides, after seeing the pace made by you in GT, and by AK in Expert class, i doubt i have the balls (much less the skills) to go fast enough in either of those class...

surely kelvin you and AK havent forgotten my fiasco in HK back in 2004?

ever seen a GT car go around the track like a Drift car?

my TA-04 was so sideways that time, kuanseng, rubbish, and all the guys in SG Drifters would have been proud of me...

so, thanks but no thanks, i'll just stay in buggy class next year
Old 08-31-2005, 04:47 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Ghostfit
Could see that all were "stoned out" ....but I was really worried for you during the buggy class finals when you went to marshal a buggy that fell into the gap between the highest ramp, ....I was like screaming inside my head "PLEASE DUN STAND UP THERE" cos if you did, there's a high chance one of the buggy would have konk you over the head ! .....luckily I did'nt lose my buddy Fit Driver !
haha... i didn notice i was in the firing line... buggys were flying all over my head... when i marshall i very ON one... not like some pple after sometime i realised and moved away
Old 08-31-2005, 11:40 PM
Tech Elite

buggies buggies buggies
Attached Thumbnails TAMIYA ASIACUP FINALS SINGAPORE 2005-tiptoe.jpg   TAMIYA ASIACUP FINALS SINGAPORE 2005-updowns.jpg   TAMIYA ASIACUP FINALS SINGAPORE 2005-threeways.jpg   TAMIYA ASIACUP FINALS SINGAPORE 2005-landing.jpg  

Last edited by GTO2; 09-01-2005 at 12:02 AM.
Old 09-01-2005, 12:28 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by GTO2
buggies buggies buggies
FINALLY!!!! I see my buggy in action!!! THANKS!!!!

ppsssssttt... GTO, u think u can give me the unedited pic? please? pretty please? wanna make my desktop wallpaper etc... current pic u downsize lah.

more more more more more!!
Old 09-01-2005, 05:30 AM
Tech Adept

Default thank U

Thank u Nicholas and Peter lee for your help.
Attached Thumbnails TAMIYA ASIACUP FINALS SINGAPORE 2005-nickak.jpg  

Last edited by AK47; 09-01-2005 at 08:24 AM.
Old 09-01-2005, 05:30 AM
Tech Adept

Default more pics

hi all, this web's from taiwan. more pics here =D enjoyhttp://www.rchome.com.tw/cgi-bin/forums.cgi?forum=23
Old 09-01-2005, 05:45 AM
Tech Addict

is this your buggy

Note: The Picture i had posted here are Legal rights of their respective owner. If you wish in any event to use, modified / incorporated in materials for personal or for internal company use or in advertising and promotional materials please contact their respective owner

Last edited by joelee; 03-31-2008 at 11:33 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.