Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seller and Buyer Feedback

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2002, 03:37 AM
ART
Tech Apprentice

So far so good. Maybe those seller can surender themselves on this tread.(felt sorry with the goods they sold, say sorry to someone with the trade they give.........)See who will first start the ball rolling.
Old 09-06-2002, 04:59 AM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by ijnek
kenneth tan:
bought something from him recently and he told mi clearly abt the specs when i did not even bothering checking up.offer mi some tips too.offer 2 do testing but office does not have the RC stuffs to do so..gd guy 2 do trade wif.

kasey:
helpful,did some testing on the PS tat i bought 2 show mi tat it's up 2 spec.got some other stuffs from him too.no problem with him at all too.

hmmm,...RCers worth mentioning?...
retrotamiya:
did not do any trade with him,but he is pretty friendly and approachable too.hey sagita,suriken sure looks more boyish with his new hair cut...hehee...thanx for showing mi the photos!!!

Right, Kasey is honest & straight to the point. When he helped me to carry out some assembly process recently, he even calculate to me the cost & reasonable workmanship.

Good clean deal. This is one of the guys that I feel comfortable dealing with. . Ooops, can't find the "star icon"..
Old 09-06-2002, 09:00 AM
Tech Adept

Crunchychewynut is a good guy to deal with...the things he sells, even if it is second hand, it is always in very good or near new condition.....like to deal with a dude who takes care of things...

Kasey is da man...enjoy dealing with him...honest and fair...business is always 5 mins because we spend the rest of the time toking other things....heh heh

BugsBunny or da man, Tony, another great guy to deal with!
Old 09-06-2002, 09:01 AM
Tech Adept

Oh yes, Sagita my brother is another good guy to deal with except hor, very hard to contact him wan....hee hee
Old 09-07-2002, 05:23 AM
Tech Regular

Thank you. You too brother.
Old 09-07-2002, 08:02 AM
Tech Adept

Yo Brother, when r u going to give me a buzz? Waiting for your call ok?
Old 09-07-2002, 08:06 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Wah seh! Got my name leh! Thanks guys.
Old 09-08-2002, 08:36 PM
Tech Regular

But it is the fact la Kenneth, when you sell things, they are still in new condition.
Old 09-09-2002, 10:20 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

havent bought stuff for a long time. but i remember that

kenneth tan: sold me an esc, taught me how to wire it properly cos i was new and spent about 20 mins explaining everything. even tested it with his receiver and controller. good to deal with.

melvin cheong: sold me a tamiya truck, no problems, gave extra 7.2v batteries when i told him i was new and had no extras.
Old 09-16-2002, 07:25 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Eric Cheng

Eric cheng

Sold me the Xray T1, Good guy, very helpful, should see his 2 roomful of R/C Stuff.

Friendly and nice, Thanx Eric, would hope to race with you at the nxt CCK Meeting

Cheers
Old 09-18-2002, 07:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Re: Eric Cheng

Originally posted by chaihot5
Eric cheng

Sold me the Xray T1, Good guy, very helpful, should see his 2 roomful of R/C Stuff.

Friendly and nice, Thanx Eric, would hope to race with you at the nxt CCK Meeting

Cheers
Thanks for your comment.

I will see you on 29 Sep. SO are you racing with X-Ray???

I will running my TA04 Pro (Down grade liao) due to all good cars out liao.
Old 09-18-2002, 10:27 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

what kind of car doesnt matter, experience counts alot, hope my second race there wont be a diaster like the last race

cheers
Old 09-29-2002, 08:13 PM
Tech Regular

Thanks for the great deal Kenneth. Will do business anytime with you. Cheers
Old 09-29-2002, 09:41 PM
Tech Regular

Default Eric Cheng

Eric Cheng is helping me out with the problems I have with my 3PJ which I bought from him. So far so good.....

Wouldn't mind buying more, from good honest traders. This is what this business is all about. If you don't take care of your customers, you'll be out of business soon!
Old 11-09-2002, 10:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally posted by crunchychewynut
Does anyone in this forum know of a person called Ming Hui? I would like to know any feedback about him as I did a deal with him last month for my M-Speed engine but he's currently being very dodgy concerning the payment.

He's staying in Yishun, currently serving national service in the commandos (or so he claimed). He frequents the PA track, claims to drive a V1RR and Superten. He's an M-Speed aficionado.

Please let me know if you know this guy.

He claims to be on an overseas training stint until mid december. I guess I'll have to take his word until then. Otherwise, I'll post his details up to warn others not to deal with this guy.
Any detail about the deal with this guy??? Sorry for KPO

I like to buy and sell with ppl paying full cash. I think Jack should know very well.

Somehow, by instalment is sometime a bit problem.
Unless you know the buyer very well or friend.

I got a truth case still pending to collect back S$500 from a malay guy so call ROSLI who stay in Yishun BLK 289 happened somewhere in March 02. He told me that his friend wanted to buy a Mugen 1/8 On road from me. Actually, I did deal with him about 3 times(sell car to him). So treat him as friend and never think of he will run away from me and pass him my mugen.

So, I pass my Mugen & controller(full set with engine) to him. He claimed that
he will show to his friend the car and night time he will give me the money once confirmed.

Instead of receiving my money or car return, he SMS me saying that he is not free to return the car back as he is going for a business trip to Bangkok will return in this year June.

Actually, I have called him many time around April & May. The ringing tone is local not oversea. So confimed that he is running away with my car.

Anyway, my kakis and I will ambush for him early morning. I don't know what next going to happen. S$500 is not a big amount, but this type of CB ppl will not get out of my hand.

So, simply don't anyhow trust anybody.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.