Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Help needed for TT01 electronics

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2013, 12:08 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Help needed for TT01 electronics

I have got a TT 01 tamiya stock the sad thing is my kis players and got water splash during void deck playing the electronics got wet , I have actually removed everything and open up the RX and ESC drying up but only the servo is working and the TX set to the other mode on throttle can only go reverse on normal mode the car dun run forward ,the problem is the servo is directly solder onto the ESC , and the ESC keeps blinking ,still cannot figured out is it the ESC or the RX, does Stargek sell any replacement any other shop to recommened or should I order from hobby king ? The motor I have check confirm working , but what is the ESC I should use for brush? And should I change to brushless what spec of brushless I must use?

Any kind drifter can help me out pm me ur number or what's app me
Peter 97895334
Old 11-03-2013, 11:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pcyl
I have got a TT 01 tamiya stock the sad thing is my kis players and got water splash during void deck playing the electronics got wet , I have actually removed everything and open up the RX and ESC drying up but only the servo is working and the TX set to the other mode on throttle can only go reverse on normal mode the car dun run forward ,the problem is the servo is directly solder onto the ESC , and the ESC keeps blinking ,still cannot figured out is it the ESC or the RX, does Stargek sell any replacement any other shop to recommened or should I order from hobby king ? The motor I have check confirm working , but what is the ESC I should use for brush? And should I change to brushless what spec of brushless I must use?

Any kind drifter can help me out pm me ur number or what's app me
Peter 97895334
High chances the ESC gone due to not splash proof.....
if you going to change to a brushless system, for drifting mostly are using 10.5 turns and sensored.
of course u can have sensorless type too.
Stargek will have the electronic replacement or upgrade.
Old 11-05-2013, 01:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

from my point of view, you could try adjusting your epa and try. sometimes its the epa that goes out of position and causes this.