Anyone play Nitro trucks in Redhill!!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone play Nitro trucks in Redhill!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 06:49 AM
Tech Adept

Default Anyone play Nitro trucks in Redhill!!!!

Hi! I need some friends to play nitro trucks with me in redhill... Very boring when play alone!! I do it at least twice a week after sch... Me using Savage XL or MT3.0... There is a patch of grass at the park with a stage to stand on..
Sometimes run traxxas slash 4x4

This is even a small siZe simple track in the park which is enough for me...

This is just my basic opinions to show to everyone.. Hope no one laughs at me..

There is power supply available... but only 1 socket.. Behind the park is a car park which is empty during afternoons.. Coffee shops behind.. Etc .. Near to Street Revo drift meet too..

Haiz Mother Tougue O level coming soon, looks like i will resume playing during the june holidays...

Pictures attached for fun : )
Attached Thumbnails Anyone play Nitro trucks in Redhill!!!!-p1.jpg   Anyone play Nitro trucks in Redhill!!!!-p2.jpg   Anyone play Nitro trucks in Redhill!!!!-p3.jpg   Anyone play Nitro trucks in Redhill!!!!-p6.jpg   Anyone play Nitro trucks in Redhill!!!!-p7.jpg  

Last edited by nicholaschean; 05-22-2012 at 04:20 AM.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:08 AM
FT
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I'm at Bt Batok East however I do not own a monster, yet. Only a buggy.

Which area at RedHill do you play?
Old 05-21-2012, 06:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Hi greetings,

I stay at bukit batok west

I play DRX, not monster truck. When u want to play? But I only can play at weekend not weekday. Due to work n family commitment.

Have a nice day.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:10 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by FT
I'm at Bt Batok East however I do not own a monster, yet. Only a buggy.

Which area at RedHill do you play?

its called leng kee park... near lengkok bahru there.. will take pics to introduce to everyone..
Old 05-21-2012, 11:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hi,

Good to picture to show here..maybe will gather lots of off rd player come over.
If u to play big field, bukit batok have the place. Every Sunday morning I will be there play.

Will pm u my contact, let play at your area too.

Have a nice day.
Old 05-22-2012, 04:17 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Lorelei
Hi,

Good to picture to show here..maybe will gather lots of off rd player come over.
If u to play big field, bukit batok have the place. Every Sunday morning I will be there play.

Will pm u my contact, let play at your area too.

Have a nice day.
Where do you play at bukit batok? Will try to join after my mother tougue O levels... Will stop for the time being..
Old 05-22-2012, 04:55 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by nicholaschean
Where do you play at bukit batok? Will try to join after my mother tougue O levels... Will stop for the time being..
Bro, I had view the pictures..your surroundings area all are hdb housing. Not to spoilt your mood here. Just my opinion if gather 4 to 5 gp car play and the noise will definitely very noisy. By the time, the police will come and taking all the players particular.
Hope u dun mind what I say, coz I ever happens to me.

Study more important..take time. I will wait for u to play over there.
Rc is a hobby, dun get to over.

I always play at bukit batok west ave 8 over there is main rd going to expressway.
So wont complain by the residents.
Old 05-22-2012, 05:11 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Lorelei
Bro, I had view the pictures..your surroundings area all are hdb housing. Not to spoilt your mood here. Just my opinion if gather 4 to 5 gp car play and the noise will definitely very noisy. By the time, the police will come and taking all the players particular.
Hope u dun mind what I say, coz I ever happens to me.

Study more important..take time. I will wait for u to play over there.
Rc is a hobby, dun get to over.

I always play at bukit batok west ave 8 over there is main rd going to expressway.
So wont complain by the residents.
No worries, i suppose electric is ok?
Old 05-22-2012, 05:19 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by nicholaschean
No worries, i suppose electric is ok?
Yup, ep no problem...safe n sound.
Old 05-22-2012, 06:21 AM
Tech Regular

Erm as long as you not playing near hdb blk , ep is ok . Cos i like to play my ep truck alone in my void deck and have been stopped by the police twice for the noise already but is ard 9pm though .
Old 05-22-2012, 07:30 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by twe75
Erm as long as you not playing near hdb blk , ep is ok . Cos i like to play my ep truck alone in my void deck and have been stopped by the police twice for the noise already but is ard 9pm though .
Wow, 9pm still play...
Old 05-22-2012, 09:26 AM
Tech Regular

Actually i played since abt 7+pm til 9+pm then kana stop by police hehe . Well i've installed lights on my truck so even if i want to play til well pass 12am also np , still can see my truck . Can't see the terrain nia lol . Actually there's a few patches of empty grassland near the redhill mrt . EP should be np , but i don't know abt GP though . And if you guys don't mind walking some distance or drive , there's an area near the chinese garden main entrance that has grassland , abandoned sandy playground and a rough pebbly rd for you to try it out . Not to mention a small skatepark with 2 slope for you to fly high lol .
Old 05-22-2012, 09:39 AM
Tech Addict

Hey - ive been looking to bash my nitro cars...will it be okay to do at the skate park and the abandoned sandy playground???????
Old 05-22-2012, 11:43 AM
Tech Regular

I think a few nitro truck should be ok as long as not having a big grp there , cos its a park and there will be park wardens passing by . But i played there abt 3 times alrdy though mine was EP , so far np . only occasionally some kids may want to use the skate park for its intended purpose . So some discretion is still needed in case they put up signage to ban rc :P .
Old 05-22-2012, 03:55 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by AJJ011109
Hey - ive been looking to bash my nitro cars...will it be okay to do at the skate park and the abandoned sandy playground???????
Would u like to bash around with us, I and twe75?
Bro FT, still no news..waiting for his reply.
We going to play this sun morning 10am at bukit batok west ave 8 over there that a big field.

Have a nice day.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.