1/10 Buggy Upgrade to BL System ???

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1/10 Buggy Upgrade to BL System ???

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2011, 02:34 AM
Tech Initiate

Default 1/10 Buggy Upgrade to BL System ???

Hi I new in 1/10 Buggy reasonly bought a use Kyosho lazer ZX-5 RTR. I plan to upgrade to Brashless System need some advice should I go for a BL ESC 120A n 5.5T,6.5T or 8.5T n what are the best gear ratio for this Buggy (Spur gear ? n Pinion gear?) mostly play at Segar track*hope to receive some info tks
Old 12-15-2011, 03:02 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Wink Hi

A 60-100a with 8.5-13T is enough.... For pinions, All Kyosho & zx5 uses 48pitch typed, the bigger the pinions, the faster speed it goes(Good for on-road)... The smaller it is, the more pickup/high torque on off-road track(but sometimes the speed is slow). So get some sets of pinions, eg. 18T-25T. Hope this helps.
Old 12-15-2011, 05:05 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by xtremeduke
A 60-100a with 8.5-13T is enough.... For pinions, All Kyosho & zx5 uses 48pitch typed, the bigger the pinions, the faster speed it goes(Good for on-road)... The smaller it is, the more pickup/high torque on off-road track(but sometimes the speed is slow). So get some sets of pinions, eg. 18T-25T. Hope this helps.
Hey tks for the info u provide :-)