Community
Wiki Posts
Search

QuickShot is a scammer

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2002, 01:58 PM
Tech Adept

Default QuickShot is a scammer

Did a trade with this guy and he hasen't held up to his end of the bargin.If anyone knows how to contact him please let me know?
Thanks
Craig
Old 05-16-2002, 09:11 PM
HZM
Tech Addict

I had several transaction with Quickshot. I personally feel he is a trust worthy guy. Perhaps he may had some urgent matter to attend to. Perhaps u may wish to let me know the details, and I'll see if I could help in any way.
Old 05-27-2002, 10:45 PM
Tech Initiate

SCAMMER ????????

ARE U LOOKING FOR ME ??? Here I am Craig...... Well, U can call me what ever U like cos U have all the right to do so... but scammer i am not.... I did tell u that I'll get back to U with the tracking no. right? that's bcos I have to leave for overseas trip on urgent matter immediately and I did tell my wife to shipped it on my behalf and for whatever reason, she forget to do so. PLEASE READ YOUR PM. I have few clean transection and I dont want my name to be blacklisted just bcos of this incident..... I know how frustrated u r and I AM SINCERELY REALLY REALLY SORRY. READ UR PM AND THE CHOICE IS URS.....

HZM ..... THANKS for the reply, much appreciated
Old 05-28-2002, 12:05 AM
MX3
Tech Initiate

serve u right!!!next time sell me lah...will have no problem ....so no misunderstanding???so what did u trade??c4.1??xxxs???integy octane2 still have or not???
Old 05-28-2002, 01:55 AM
Tech Initiate

Next time I'll ask u first ......... Nothing to sell at this moment....
Old 05-31-2002, 10:15 AM
Tech Regular

since we know that quickshot is not wat we think he is, why dun the one who started this thread remove it...... dun cause undue stress to quickshot.
Old 06-25-2002, 02:16 PM
Tech Adept

cOMING UP ON TWO MONTHS NOW WHERE IS MY CAR???i GUESS THIS MAKES YOU A SCAMMER AND A LIAR???IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I AM SAYING THATS FINE BUT I HAVE EVERY MESSAGE TO BACK ME UP
Old 06-25-2002, 05:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

Cool grinch77: Craig

Thanks for your feedback here. As I could see below, you had achieved your objective. May I suggest that you and Quickshot (now that he is contactable) take this offline and I trust that the two of you could settle this in a gentlemanly manner.

Quickshot: I trust that you will do likewise.

As for the rest of us, may I propose that we stop this thread here.

Thanks & Best Regards
Old 06-25-2002, 06:06 PM
Tech Adept

Hey man I tried to end this three weeks ago and still nothing.This is the only way I have of contacting this person.If any one has his real email address or phone number I will be more than happy to take it else where.
Old 06-25-2002, 08:41 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

well grinch i sympathize with you, but these sort of problems occur often. if you can settle this with direct contact, that will be best. if you receive no reply at all, most probably the fellow has re-registered using another nickname, as you probably can see there are a fair number of new members who don't look newbies at all. if you ask enough people you can probably get the guy's address, singapore is a small place. but what and how you're going to do, i don't know.
Old 06-26-2002, 09:04 AM
Tech Adept

I just want my car back nothing else nothing more.If he wants to keep being a liar about everything he has said thats fine.I will keep talking trash untill he contacts me.If he changes his name i will find out somehow and continue slandering his name.Until he steps up and acts like a MAN all this will continue.Thanks to all who have tried to help in some way or another.

Craig
Old 06-26-2002, 09:22 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

well i see you come from the usa. sorry that you get such a bad image of singaporeans, but if you do look at the threads around, you'll probably notice that there are quite some arguments in the buy/sell threads, sometimes about taking other's stuff and not returning, sometimes selling things with parts replaced or missing. do hope you get back your stuff soon. maybe the moderators can help on this one.
Old 06-26-2002, 09:32 AM
Tech Adept

Nothing aginst the people of Singapore at all.But as they always say theres always someone who has to ruin it for everybody else.
Thanks
Craig
Old 06-27-2002, 05:19 AM
Tech Master

Hey, come on, I thought the arguments had already stopped? Stop adding more nuisance to this alright? Didn't Quickshot contact ya after he got back to Singapore from Overseas?

Hey, huasze, did ya or did ya not really know the story? If ya don't, stop adding the rots to the thread alright?

PS: I apologise if I did offend any of ya guys.
Old 06-27-2002, 09:49 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Grinch....i think Quickshot is not that kind of person.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.