Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which Hobby Shop is bad.

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2002, 06:21 AM
Tech Master

Default Wha lao eh...

Piang oye! WooHooo... I can finally agree with ya all sia.. Z**M SUCKS larh... Their bonkers theory, jacked up price.. and heck-care attitudes.. Sigh, wonder when are they gonna change the distributer of HPI.. It's really High Price Industry now.. especially with Z**M as the distributer.. Ohh, I've got their address man!!!

Address: Blk 354 Jurong East Ave 1 #01-03 Singapore 600354
Old 04-18-2002, 06:31 AM
Tech Rookie

hobby boy u r right man, zoom wasn't that bad now, all this people tok cock sing song play majong. So far the price is cheap compare to other shop. And good sales man.
Old 04-18-2002, 06:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by X-Factory
hobby boy u r right man, zoom wasn't that bad now, all this people tok cock sing song play majong. So far the price is cheap compare to other shop. And good sales man.
Snakes n' rats in cahoots.
Old 04-18-2002, 06:42 PM
Tech Elite

Smile

hmmm,...
their price...can't say much abt it,but i find tat it's ok if u know wat the market rate is n also u must b able to tolerate their staffs' attitude...

2 mi,it seems tat it is a high n mighty attitude,which i believe has turn off many of us here frm buying things frm them...

2 say tat it is snakes n rats cahoot would b too much...
no1 is actually singing praises for them,...jus tat...there's always 2 sides 2 a piece of paper.whether u can c both is another matter...

their price is still acceptable to mi cos tamiya high-end kits sometime cost even more...but i jus can't tahan the "sing song talk cock play majong" attitude...

to the "high and mighty",i shall take my leave n try nvr 2 step into there again...
Old 04-18-2002, 07:13 PM
AO
Tech Addict

News came out the ZZZZoooooommmm is about to lost dealership...

That got to be good new.
Old 04-18-2002, 10:05 PM
Tech Elite

Smile

u sure abt tat???!!!

tat might spell a turn of fortune for hpi...
mayb i should start saving up for the hpi pro3 specV...
Old 04-18-2002, 10:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

We must celebrate if HPI really change their dealer in Sin. So for mr x, you must be a great fan of zoooommm lah. I have been there since year 2000, & i just left there only a year ago. During this one year i saw a lot of HPI player left Zooommm because of Mr J. If you think we are tok cock sing song play majong, then you are very wrong. Go to zooommm & check how many old birds left in zoom.( Old birds which had been there for more then 2 years). There are more then 10 pro driver & old bird in zoom during 2000.
Old 04-19-2002, 03:44 AM
Ian
Tech Regular

10 pro driver???Singapore got pro driver is it??sorry for my ignorance..i'm new to r/c.....i tot SG got only casual racers....do we have BIG races that "sponsored" Pro driver racing...i would love to see it
Old 04-19-2002, 04:02 AM
Tech Master

Default ???

Eh, bugs bunny, are you actually against or for Z**M? I just don't get it, at one point, you are arguing with me that HPI sucks, and the other point, you are celebrating because there is gonna be a change in HPI dealership.

Woah!!!! HPI is change their Dealers??!! Who's the next one? THat's gonna be great man! Well, if HPI decides to change their dealers in Singapore, what does it shows about Mr. J?
Old 04-19-2002, 04:23 AM
Tech Elite

Sorry to make you blur. Im against zoom, but i like HPI car in e pass, like e racer2, Pro 2, nitro MT & super nitro when i was a new bird. But when e Pro 3 came out, it was a disappointment & also because of Mr J, i condemn e brand & e place, specially e Mr J unless it change it dealership. If you are a new bird, next time bring a friend which was very experience in r/c to that shop & ask that Mr J some question ( easy or hard question ) . Your friend will found out that what Mr J answer that give you is really Bullsh#t.
Old 04-19-2002, 04:33 AM
Tech Elite

10 pro driver???Singapore got pro driver is it??sorry for my ignorance..i'm new to r/c.....i tot SG got only casual racers....do we have BIG races that "sponsored" Pro driver racing...i would love to see it

Of course there is Pro driver in Sin. Although not as pro as those in Japan or USA, they are one of those good driver in Sin. Of course if you want to compare them with Japan,Usa or other countries, they might not be able to win them but dont forget in local they dont play r/c as a job but in Japan or USA they play r/c not only hobby but also as a job as well. They can practise r/c everyday.
Old 04-19-2002, 08:48 AM
Tech Master

Default Woah

Woah, so you are actually on my side arh? Whahahaha... Okay fine.. Do you play Micro RS4? It's a great car man... harhar..
Old 04-19-2002, 09:45 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by X-Factory
I'm also agree with both of u. I went there severals of time to get my spare parts and they treat me well. And their price are also reasonable. It's about the same price as Yokomo and Tamiya parts. Unless u want to buy alot or in bulk where it is cheaper that u order via mail personally. But for me it's still not cheap if u only safe below 50bucks as some time parts arrive is different than what u order and u have to pay for the shipping again.
Old 04-19-2002, 10:19 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default ....

rose $$ ,can u tell me where is Zoom??
Old 04-19-2002, 11:46 AM
Ian
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Bugs Bunny

Of course there is Pro driver in Sin. Although not as pro as those in Japan or USA, they are one of those good driver in Sin. Of course if you want to compare them with Japan,Usa or other countries, they might not be able to win them but dont forget in local they dont play r/c as a job but in Japan or USA they play r/c not only hobby but also as a job as well. They can practise r/c everyday.
aiyah!! i really tot there's pro drivers!!!like that they are just very experience,skilled drivers lah not pro.....not to disrespect any.....if u call that pro as far as i see there's a lot of Pro driver in Singapore....most are very good and very helpful.....maybe some of them could even be the real 'pro' drivers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.