Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Durango!

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 04:34 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Team Durango!

Anyone interested? The DEX410 & DEX410R?
Waiting for the DNX408
PM me!!!

Discuss TD products here thanks!

Last edited by xtrcsg; 03-24-2010 at 04:45 AM.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:49 AM
Tech Rookie

Default DEX410R

Team Durango has made its name around top quality and innovative thinking. This no-compromise approach can make Team Durango cars a little too expensive for some, leaving cars like the DEX410 affordable for only the fortunate few. Team Durango ‘R’ kits will change this.

For Team Durango, ‘R’TD 'R' means Regular Racing specification. Our ‘R’ specification cars share the same Team Durango DNA, performance and innovation, but with a more ‘regular’ specification that is normal or even ‘team-spec’ for most other cars on the market.

Team Durango ‘R’ means performance and innovation, combined with affordability and an accessible, personal upgrade path. Our ‘R’ cars will be available for all Team Durango models as a step-in point for Team Durango ownership, but the no-compromise ‘Team Durango’ premium version will typically arrive first for hard-core Team Durango fans.

Our philosophy is to develop the ‘Team Durango’ ultimate race car first, using handmade test cars and then, later, see where costs can shaved for the “R” version.

At Team Durango we test our theories with hand-made cars, like the DEX210 2wd being raced at the Yatabe Arena in Japan this weekend. Once the theories have been proven with prototypes, we refine the design, make it production ready, do more testing, and finally we launch the best car we can. Only later will it get the ‘R’ treatment.

Other companies design, sell, see what breaks, sell options; then sell a ‘team spec’ car – Team Durango won’t take this approach.

Last edited by xtrcsg; 03-24-2010 at 09:38 AM.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:34 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by xtrcsg
Team Durango has made its name around top quality and innovative thinking. This no-compromise approach can make Team Durango cars a little too expensive for some, leaving cars like the DEX410 affordable for only the fortunate few. Team Durango ‘R’ kits will change this.

For Team Durango, ‘R’TD 'R' means Regular Racing specification. Our ‘R’ specification cars share the same Team Durango DNA, performance and innovation, but with a more ‘regular’ specification that is normal or even ‘team-spec’ for most other cars on the market.

Team Durango ‘R’ means performance and innovation, combined with affordability and an accessible, personal upgrade path. Our ‘R’ cars will be available for all Team Durango models as a step-in point for Team Durango ownership, but the no-compromise ‘Team Durango’ premium version will typically arrive first for hard-core Team Durango fans.

Our philosophy is to develop the ‘Team Durango’ ultimate race car first, using handmade test cars and then, later, see where costs can shaved for the “R” version.

At Team Durango we test our theories with hand-made cars, like the DEX210 2wd being raced at the Yatabe Arena in Japan this weekend. Once the theories have been proven with prototypes, we refine the design, make it production ready, do more testing, and finally we launch the best car we can. Only later will it get the ‘R’ treatment.

Other companies design, sell, see what breaks, sell options; then sell a ‘team spec’ car – Team Durango won’t take this approach.

sound like you're a spoke person for Durango?

;-)

Cheers!
Old 03-24-2010, 09:39 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by pininfarina
sound like you're a spoke person for Durango?

;-)

Cheers!
Nah I'm not just taken the whole passage from "Team Durango blog"

Cheers!

Do you have a TD kit???
Old 03-24-2010, 09:42 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Nah I'm not just taken the whole passage from "Team Durango blog"

Cheers!

Do you have a TD kit???
Yes, I do, one build, one new in box..
Old 03-24-2010, 11:49 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by pininfarina
Yes, I do, one build, one new in box..
Wow!!! That's great! How much did you get them for? Online?

Thanks!
Old 03-26-2010, 08:45 AM
Tech Fanatic

where to get the dnx 408 nitro?
Old 03-26-2010, 09:00 PM
VTR
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Wow!!! That's great! How much did you get them for? Online?

Thanks!

close to 1grand for it... locally
Old 03-26-2010, 11:15 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by fuse01
where to get the dnx 408 nitro?
Most likely launch Mid Apr @ USD$699.

Looking forward man!!!
Old 03-27-2010, 05:18 AM
Tech Adept

Btw anyone insterested in the DEX410 kit??

SGD$950 inc. shipping
Old 03-27-2010, 10:45 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pitan
Btw anyone insterested in the DEX410 kit??

SGD$950 inc. shipping
I may be able to get 2 units of DNX408 (1 for display) by mid April. Those interested can let me know.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:26 PM
Tech Adept

Updates on DNX408!!!

http://www.redrc.net/2010/03/durango...ng/#more-29640

OMG from the pics you can see that the Engine and Fuel tank is almost dead center!!!

Anyone interested in the kit? PM me maybe be doing a MO!!!
Old 04-01-2010, 04:20 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by pitan
Updates on DNX408!!!

http://www.redrc.net/2010/03/durango...ng/#more-29640

OMG from the pics you can see that the Engine and Fuel tank is almost dead center!!!

Anyone interested in the kit? PM me maybe be doing a MO!!!
wow it looks very good.Just wondering are you and xtrcsg the singapore distributor for durango?You guys seems to have many info on durango products and also you guys seems to be providing service for us to get rc items that cannot be bought in singapore.I am very interested in the durango,pls keep us updated on the price and release date.
Old 04-01-2010, 04:47 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Newtorc
wow it looks very good.Just wondering are you and xtrcsg the singapore distributor for durango?You guys seems to have many info on durango products and also you guys seems to be providing service for us to get rc items that cannot be bought in singapore.I am very interested in the durango,pls keep us updated on the price and release date.
I don't know abt xtrcsg but for me I just help to do small MO to save shipping for everyone. Cause currently I'm based in Thailand! And you know some of the things are cheaper compare to sg even after inc. shipping anyway you got PM!!!

Btw I'm not a distributor I'm more of a coordinator for my group and anyone who is interested!
Old 04-01-2010, 08:55 AM
Tech Adept

First major outing for the DNX408

Link with live stream!!!
http://www.neobuggy.net/modules/news...p?storyid=7950

In total 6 DNX408 will be in for this race!!! So let's see how it performs

Drivers list

Javi Pombo-Spain
Mirko Morgenstern-Germany
Damian Whittle-UK
Gerd Strenge-Germany
Adam Skelding-UK
Hupo Honigl-Austria

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.