R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Singapore R/C Racers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-24-2004, 06:55 AM   #1
Tech Addict
 
GT Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Singapore
Posts: 585
Default 1/12th Corner

Hi,

Just wondering if there's any 1/12th race coming up? Hasn't heard of one for quite a while.
GT Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 06:07 PM   #2
Tech Master
 
alana07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: There
Posts: 1,814
Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to alana07
Default Re: 1/12th Corner

Quote:
Originally posted by GT Racer
Hi,

Just wondering if there's any 1/12th race coming up? Hasn't heard of one for quite a while.
sam, so u started playing 1/12 already?
__________________
没有最好,只有更好!!!
alana07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 06:31 PM   #3
Tech Regular
 
Ronnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: SG lor
Posts: 306
Default

yozz Sam~~~ u MIA har ???
Ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 07:41 PM   #4
Tech Fanatic
 
Entropy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Singapore
Posts: 965
Default

My 1/12 idle too long liao! Time for race!!!
Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 04:02 AM   #5
Tech Addict
 
GT Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Singapore
Posts: 585
Default

Ayoh! Don't say MIA lah! I still in Singapore. Just out of Action for a while! My boy came to this world about half a year ago. So basically i have no time for RC. Now got a bit of time liao. YES!!!!!!!
GT Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 06:15 AM   #6
Tech Master
 
alana07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: There
Posts: 1,814
Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to alana07
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by GT Racer
Ayoh! Don't say MIA lah! I still in Singapore. Just out of Action for a while! My boy came to this world about half a year ago. So basically i have no time for RC. Now got a bit of time liao. YES!!!!!!!
congrats to you, sam.
__________________
没有最好,只有更好!!!
alana07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 06:17 AM   #7
Tech Regular
 
Ronnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: SG lor
Posts: 306
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by GT Racer
Ayoh! Don't say MIA lah! I still in Singapore. Just out of Action for a while! My boy came to this world about half a year ago. So basically i have no time for RC. Now got a bit of time liao. YES!!!!!!!

congrats to U~~~~

aiya... yr new "toy" is definately more interesting then RC...hahahahahaha....... now u know why i have to give up sunday to be with the kids....
Ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 06:18 AM   #8
Tech Addict
 
GT Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Singapore
Posts: 585
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by alana07
congrats to you, sam.
Thanks! BTW, what's your name? sorry to say that, but i don't recognise your nickname.
GT Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 06:27 AM   #9
Tech Addict
 
GT Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Singapore
Posts: 585
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie
congrats to U~~~~

aiya... yr new "toy" is definately more interesting then RC...hahahahahaha....... now u know why i have to give up sunday to be with the kids....
Yo Bro! Long time no see. How's life man? Getting fatter or manage to slim down?

Hardly see you at Jerry's shop. Where do you hang out now and what car you playing? Still mini-z and 1/10th? Wanna join 1/12th?
GT Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 07:24 PM   #10
Tech Master
 
alana07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: There
Posts: 1,814
Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to alana07
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by GT Racer
Thanks! BTW, what's your name? sorry to say that, but i don't recognise your nickname.
i'm alan, frank's friend.
__________________
没有最好,只有更好!!!
alana07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 08:33 PM   #11
Tech Regular
 
Ronnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: SG lor
Posts: 306
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by GT Racer
Yo Bro! Long time no see. How's life man? Getting fatter or manage to slim down?

Hardly see you at Jerry's shop. Where do you hang out now and what car you playing? Still mini-z and 1/10th? Wanna join 1/12th?
aiya... still as fat lah.. .. fat good mah.. can put the transmitter on the tummy when playing RC....so hand not tired~~

me still at jerry shop lah... maybe the timming not same lah.. usually i go around 6-7pm till 8-9pm.... now driving mini-z MR01 CLK lor.......
as for 1/10... still playing with the TA04 lor... but now add another TL-01 to the collection n also playing in the stock class at Tamiya Asia cup.....hehehe at last visa is being approve~~ but one once a month for the TAC...

1/12 sian lah... some more too many car to maintain also beh tahan leh.....now try to tune down abit lah.. this hobby is burning the pocket man`~~~~~
Ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 08:50 PM   #12
Tech Addict
 
GT Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Singapore
Posts: 585
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by alana07
i'm alan, frank's friend.
Oh! So it's you. So how's life man?

Playing which car now?
GT Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 11:52 PM   #13
Tech Fanatic
 
phlim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: South West Singapore
Posts: 910
Send a message via MSN to phlim Send a message via Yahoo to phlim Send a message via Skype™ to phlim
Thumbs up Making some plans for a race

If things work out, watch out for it on the 2nd last Sunday of March.
phlim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 06:05 AM   #14
Tech Addict
 
GT Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Singapore
Posts: 585
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie
aiya... still as fat lah.. .. fat good mah.. can put the transmitter on the tummy when playing RC....so hand not tired~~

me still at jerry shop lah... maybe the timming not same lah.. usually i go around 6-7pm till 8-9pm.... now driving mini-z MR01 CLK lor.......
as for 1/10... still playing with the TA04 lor... but now add another TL-01 to the collection n also playing in the stock class at Tamiya Asia cup.....hehehe at last visa is being approve~~ but one once a month for the TAC...

1/12 sian lah... some more too many car to maintain also beh tahan leh.....now try to tune down abit lah.. this hobby is burning the pocket man`~~~~~
Wah bro! Finally VISA APPROVE liao ah! It's been a long wait! So how's your race coming up?

Quote:
Originally posted by phlim
If things work out, watch out for it on the 2nd last Sunday of March.
OOh!! Looks like we're going to have some fun here! So where's the location? BK's track?
GT Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 06:07 AM   #15
Tech Addict
 
GT Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Singapore
Posts: 585
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie
aiya... still as fat lah.. .. fat good mah.. can put the transmitter on the tummy when playing RC....so hand not tired~~

me still at jerry shop lah... maybe the timming not same lah.. usually i go around 6-7pm till 8-9pm.... now driving mini-z MR01 CLK lor.......
as for 1/10... still playing with the TA04 lor... but now add another TL-01 to the collection n also playing in the stock class at Tamiya Asia cup.....hehehe at last visa is being approve~~ but one once a month for the TAC...

1/12 sian lah... some more too many car to maintain also beh tahan leh.....now try to tune down abit lah.. this hobby is burning the pocket man`~~~~~
Wah bro! Finally VISA APPROVE liao ah! It's been a long wait! So how's your race coming up?

Quote:
Originally posted by phlim
If things work out, watch out for it on the 2nd last Sunday of March.
OOh!! Looks like we're going to have some fun here! So where's the location? BK's track?
GT Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CRAWLER'S CORNER Mang Boy Manila Racers 3389 08-04-2017 07:49 PM
1/12th scale Pan Car corner.... Speed Demon Malaysian R/C Racers 51 10-14-2006 09:20 PM
On the Corner RC-HPI R/C Photography 0 08-02-2005 10:53 PM
Snowbirds Around the Corner scarecrow Florida Racing 20 01-27-2005 10:43 AM
With Christmas just around the corner..... AGR#7 Chat Lounge 2 12-01-2002 10:05 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 10:03 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net