Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hi guys, anyone hear or test on ZTW?

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 09:56 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by koifish88
hi, where can i get the usb link for the ztw esc?
i got one of this
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...em_5200Kv/100A
if im not wrong its a rebranded ztw.
is it worth it to get the usb link?
Hi, the HobbyKing version is different than the original ZTW version. Although it looks the same it performs differently hence the price difference. The ZTW USB cable is available but the software is different and most probably will not sync.
Old 08-15-2010, 02:18 AM
Tech Apprentice

I have bought the 60A ESC + 8.5T Sensored Combo. Just to check, is there any new software update? I couldn't find any on their website.
Old 08-15-2010, 06:37 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Deviance
I have bought the 60A ESC + 8.5T Sensored Combo. Just to check, is there any new software update? I couldn't find any on their website.
Hi..what software are you looking for?
Old 08-15-2010, 10:59 AM
Tech Apprentice

i dont think ztw can update firmware one lah,i have a ztw 60amp want to update firmware,go their website cannot find anything.I think the company kee chia liao lah,close shop already.very sad cos i bought not long ago and dont even have any support.
Old 08-15-2010, 09:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Newtorc
i dont think ztw can update firmware one lah,i have a ztw 60amp want to update firmware,go their website cannot find anything.I think the company kee chia liao lah,close shop already.very sad cos i bought not long ago and dont even have any support.
hi bro maybe i can help u out wif ur ztw . what happen artturly.
Old 08-15-2010, 10:33 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by koifish88
hi, where can i get the usb link for the ztw esc?
i got one of this
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...em_5200Kv/100A
if im not wrong its a rebranded ztw.
is it worth it to get the usb link?
http://www.ecpower.com.hk/index.php?...roducts_id=267

Think this is also a rebranded esc. Not so sure who is the original manufacture?

Anyway the ZTW webby is down.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:08 AM
Tech Addict

Hi..there are lots of ZTW support in Singapore. Guess you just need to talk to the right person
You can PM Quantumrc for ZTW tech support.
Old 08-18-2010, 05:34 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

hmm...anyone kind enough to lend me the usb link to try out on my hobbyking set?
Old 08-19-2010, 05:57 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by 3.141592
Hi..what software are you looking for?
Stated inside the manual it says to be able to update the ESC firmware, so it actually browses for a file, which has to be downloaded from the website.

Since the latest file was dated 2008, I thought the firmware updates had been deleted.
Old 08-19-2010, 10:17 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Deviance
Stated inside the manual it says to be able to update the ESC firmware, so it actually browses for a file, which has to be downloaded from the website.

Since the latest file was dated 2008, I thought the firmware updates had been deleted.
Hi..when did you buy the ESC? If you would have bought it this year it is the latest already..so I am not sure the reason why you want to update the firmware? I could send you the firmware if you want..PM me your email address..
Old 08-20-2010, 02:10 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

any links on where to buy ZTW 120 in Ebay or in SG?

how much does one cost?

THanks,
Old 08-20-2010, 03:20 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hi..when did you buy the ESC? If you would have bought it this year it is the latest already..so I am not sure the reason why you want to update the firmware? I could send you the firmware if you want..PM me your email address..
can u tell us what has happen to ztw?their website is no longer around,there is no way i can download firmware from their site since their site not even working.looks like they out of business,online stores also no longer carry their products.I have learn my lesson i will no longer buy funny unknown china brand products,what i need is support from the company not support from people locally selling or promoting their products,how long can u support their products if the main company has already close its doors.
Old 08-20-2010, 06:11 AM
Tech Apprentice

Wink

I assumed that since the ESC has been out for some time, i expected an update to the firmware. So since i couldn't find one on their site, I came here for help.
Old 08-20-2010, 08:54 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by slow_jun
any links on where to buy ZTW 120 in Ebay or in SG?

how much does one cost?

THanks,
Hi slow_jun, you can visit our website for ztw product. We are the distributor for Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Brunei. We offer plenty of support at competitive pricing..
Thanks
Old 08-20-2010, 09:02 AM
Tech Regular

can u tell us what has happen to ztw?their website is no longer around,there is no way i can download firmware from their site since their site not even working.looks like they out of business,online stores also no longer carry their products.I have learn my lesson i will no longer buy funny unknown china brand products,what i need is support from the company not support from people locally selling or promoting their products,how long can u support their products if the main company has already close its doors.
hi Newtorc. The ZTW website is working fine I've just checked at www.ztwoem.com. If you still can't get to the website please visit our blog at www.quantumracing-rc.blogspot.com and click the ZTW link at the right hand side. Don't worry bro this is not a funny brand. ZTW has been tested and proven since we first brought it in in mid 2009. You can see some great achievement it has since then at our blogspot.. I guess I should do a better job on marketing it anyway, there are plenty of support and great race results of ZTW just have a browse at our website. We offer plenty of support on our product as we are the distributor for ZTW so look for us..or you can email me at [email protected] for tech support...hope to hear from you soon we will answer your queries.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.