Search

LD3 in Singapore.

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2003, 06:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

will the LD3 race in PA race?
all tok and no race

hope to see it run..

looks nice and cheap does not mean it can run, learn me lesson long time ago....
Old 07-26-2003, 01:08 AM
Tech Initiate

I'm waiting for Hong Nor to design a new clutch or maybe I'll buy the FW-05 Clutch. overall the car feels great.
Old 08-03-2003, 11:37 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default pa race

isn't it incredible to see all the top drivers who once used kyosho cars to TQ and win many races before . . fall out one by one during the PA race using LD3.
The correct car for races is really important. . .

I am holding back my purchase !!

considering an mtx-3 instead. ..
Old 08-04-2003, 02:12 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Re: pa race

Originally posted by racerchan
isn't it incredible to see all the top drivers who once used kyosho cars to TQ and win many races before . . fall out one by one during the PA race using LD3.

Giving u the MTX-3 INSTEAD, do u think u can do qualiflying better than those driver using it? futhermore this is the first race that u see in local races, wait n see than judge
Old 08-04-2003, 02:51 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: pa race

i think the LD3 did not bad being it the first race.
there is a LD3 in A-mains yesterday in PA i think.

so watch out..!!
Old 08-04-2003, 02:53 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Re: Re: pa race

Originally posted by aceFURIUOS
Giving u the MTX-3 INSTEAD, do u think u can do qualiflying better than those driver using it? futhermore this is the first race that u see in local races, wait n see than judge
that's exactly it. . I can't drive better than those pros using the LD3 !! and even they had alot of problems with it.

Actually I waited a little for the NTC3 to "get better"- that didn't happen :-( now this "immitation" car came along and I certainly think the LD3 looks good . . . but only looks.

Therefore, no thanks LD3. I'll be getting a PROVEN MTX3 kit from hobby paradise instead.
Old 08-04-2003, 02:59 AM
Tech Initiate

Yup,.. all products deserve more than a 2nd chance.....
At least it made A-main, not bad for the first time..

I understand racechan's concern - you want to play safe, well it's your money...

cheer up guys
Old 08-04-2003, 03:13 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default next race

yes . .it's actually good to see if they use the car in the up coming open race and if they do then at least that's another chance for the car. . .

emm . .maybe I should wait until then . .since you rightly mentioned that it's my money (and that's difficult to earn these days) :-)
Old 08-04-2003, 03:21 AM
Tech Champion

Default Re: Re: Re: pa race

that's exactly it. . I can't drive better than those pros using the LD3 !! and even they had alot of problems with it.

Actually I waited a little for the NTC3 to "get better"- that didn't happen :-( now this "immitation" car came along and I certainly think the LD3 looks good . . . but only looks.

Therefore, no thanks LD3. I'll be getting a PROVEN MTX3 kit from hobby paradise instead.
well said, here is another imitation of NTC3

Old 08-04-2003, 03:26 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: pa race

Originally posted by Manticore
well said, here is another imitation of NTC3

Old 08-04-2003, 05:17 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Default Re: Re: Re: pa race

In that case you will never know what you are missing!!
Attached Thumbnails LD3 in Singapore.-100_0076.jpg  
Old 08-04-2003, 09:19 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: pa race

Originally posted by dtm
In that case you will never know what you are missing!!
if it's your ntc3 your referring to . . then again . . . no thanks. it's only very nice on the setup board

I wonder how many races this thing has won after barry baker left HK after the race (??)

here I believe that's only a handful of guys running the ntc3 since alot of racers have sold it off switching back to their oldie mtx-2/3, v1r/rr etc . .

. . as I was hoping for the best for an "alternative", but in this thread I fear the worse for LD3 as taiwanese maybe copied the wrong things (looks like made it worse) . . I feel sad too

Old 08-04-2003, 09:42 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

You must be a very good "expert" to be able to judge a car merely by "looking" at it....or read about "other" peoples race results.......I'm afraid I'm not so good....I like to buy one....try it out.....and then comment!

PS- Look closer....it is actually an LD3
Old 08-04-2003, 04:58 PM
Tech Apprentice

Last edited by racerchan; 08-04-2003 at 05:05 PM.
Old 08-04-2003, 05:04 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by dtm
You must be a very good "expert" to be able to judge a car merely by "looking" at it....or read about "other" peoples race results.......I'm afraid I'm not so good....I like to buy one....try it out.....and then comment!

PS- Look closer....it is actually an LD3
dtm,what do you mean ?

you are not newie right ? of course I *must* be expert to judge by looking and reading other peoples' race results / experiences.
so can anybody.

my behaviour is not latest fashion in r/c.
before anybody buys a new model, of course he reads about it, look at others more expert driving it and READ THE RACE RESULTS. . that's what I did and this is what I am saying. .. the car has problems and it's not delivering.

I hope you're not offended because you own one and I sounded like I'm trashing it here but I am not trashing it. . .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.