Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Singapore R/C Racers
Why some of RC model are easily unwanted??? >

Why some of RC model are easily unwanted???

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Why some of RC model are easily unwanted???

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2003, 08:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Why some of RC model are easily unwanted???

Hey guys,

From past few months, there seem to be many Impulse PRO for sale...But very seldom ppl sell off V1R/RR or MTX3 or GT-4 or
NTC 3....
Now, came the latest LD 3.....will it last long in the market???
How about the new Kyosho car which will be out soon.....will you guys buy???

Hope No hard feeling....just for discussion. In the end, hope everyone can have better understanding of this RC market trend with some contribution from some experts...

To what I have study....this RC market is getting slow...maybe due to economic still down...same as Semiconductor also.

Hope you ppl give your truth idea, suggestion or comment....dun give nonsense...

THX....
Old 07-01-2003, 08:53 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Expensive Parts support ?

Too little hop up ?

I wonder the same apply to electric
Old 07-01-2003, 08:55 PM
Tech Addict

How about doing a survey on what are the cars that people own now ?

Serpent Impulse Pro ?
V1r ?
Old 07-01-2003, 10:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

doctor cheng,
maybe u might want to factor in replacement spare part costs such as arm, belt etc. 1 pce of snake arm ard $10, 1 pack of v1r arm $12 incl L+R, upper + lower!!
furthermore convenience of getting spares also a factor too. these are just my $0.02...
Old 07-01-2003, 11:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally posted by alana07
doctor cheng,
maybe u might want to factor in replacement spare part costs such as arm, belt etc. 1 pce of snake arm ard $10, 1 pack of v1r arm $12 incl L+R, upper + lower!!
furthermore convenience of getting spares also a factor too. these are just my $0.02...
Thx bro...Wah you call me DOC CHENG ah....Paiseh leh....But there is a resturant name DOC CHENG at Raffles Hotel....food very nice but very X. 2 person eat can easy S$150+++.

OK, this is what I want to hear from....

"S" arm is very X, is still plastic and break if hit on and is not ALLOY....y must be so "SPECIAL"....

Furthermore, as you can see during any open race....how many S are there...
Old 07-01-2003, 11:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Originally posted by Eric Cheng
Thx bro...Wah you call me DOC CHENG ah....Paiseh leh....But there is a resturant name DOC CHENG at Raffles Hotel....food very nice but very X. 2 person eat can easy S$150+++.

OK, this is what I want to hear from....

"S" arm is very X, is still plastic and break if hit on and is not ALLOY....y must be so "SPECIAL"....

Furthermore, as you can see during any open race....how many S are there...
well u yrself said u open 1 r/c hospital mah, if not surgeon cheng??
from the last open gp race at RM i went to in may, hardly any 'S' there at all, so they ARE really 'SPECIAL' aren't they, cant mix and race in gp open race?
Old 07-02-2003, 08:28 AM
Tech Regular

Hi there, from wat i see on the selling thread, people are getting rid of their V1Rs, serpent impulse and MTX2...IMO people get rid of these cars because a newer version of these cars are out which is why we seldom see people sell off their RRs, 705 and MTX3. As for Yokomo GT4...i dun see many people playing them thats why lesser people selling them..mabbe i am wrong. These are just my thoughts. Cheers.
Old 07-14-2003, 10:42 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by diesel
Hi there, from wat i see on the selling thread, people are getting rid of their V1Rs, serpent impulse and MTX2...IMO people get rid of these cars because a newer version of these cars are out which is why we seldom see people sell off their RRs, 705 and MTX3. As for Yokomo GT4...i dun see many people playing them thats why lesser people selling them..mabbe i am wrong. These are just my th
oughts. Cheers.

As a beginner i will see what is the most type people use, then the price then go and buy. For the serpent never see it in any open race, so the car not good enough. That why even SAM himself also never race. Player like his skill don play in open races, what a waste!!!!
Old 07-23-2003, 01:57 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by skywalker
As a beginner i will see what is the most type people use, then the price then go and buy. For the serpent never see it in any open race, so the car not good enough. That why even SAM himself also never race. Player like his skill don play in open races, what a waste!!!!

Last edited by PHANTOM; 07-24-2003 at 05:17 AM.
Old 07-23-2003, 02:27 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Speak for Serpent driver

I am not sure myself why we don't need to go open race. However I believe it is related to comfortness , most of us 'snake driver' do not go to open race. Most of what we need has been fulfilled inside the camp. Some may think that we are guniang Maybe, maybe not. I myself very content with my Impulse and some of my friend moved from Mugen or Kyosho to Impulse and don't want to look back ever since. I really think this is just a preference and cars are equally good. I myself dun mind to get MTX3 or V1RR , but what the heck I am so happy here why bother to look around. Be happy
Old 07-23-2003, 04:06 AM
xax
Tech Apprentice

haha cos uncle sam will be too fast for you guys tats y.
Old 07-23-2003, 09:32 PM
Tech Initiate

Default No wonder!

Xax ...Didn't you think your comment are not related to my message at any point. We have some good drivers and you will be surprised to learn their lap times record man.
Old 07-23-2003, 10:13 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Re: No wonder!

Originally posted by khyber
Xax ...Didn't you think your comment are not related to my message at any point. We have some good drivers and you will be surprised to learn their lap times record man.
Exactly! He's not replying to you mah....aiyoh. He's supporting your views...
Old 07-23-2003, 11:34 PM
Tech Adept

and also S got their own race...
Old 07-23-2003, 11:41 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by schiff_ang
and also S got their own race...
wat the hell u doing back here...??? hand itchy liao izzit?? wanna come back and join the fun???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.