TT01 - E

Old 06-22-2008, 05:44 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default PLs help!!

Hi, im a newbie to rc. and i am playing TT01-D and i have hop up the alu shaft, steering link, turn-buckle and the carbon deck frame. And i bought the TT-01E's fixed arm as i prefered fixed one than the adjustable ones. Is it necessary to change the universal shaft ? because my dogbone happens to drop a few times when i play touring for fun sometimes. And anyone can advise any hop ups for my TT01-D? Thanks =)
Old 06-22-2008, 07:15 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by jeda
Hi guys, is the ball diff. can really outrun the gear diff?
or is it waste of money to upgrade my gear to ball?

ball diff is better than gear diff in term of many ways, very smooth and nice to handle. its worth to buy if you have $$ to spend
but need extra maintenance than gear diff.
Old 06-22-2008, 07:22 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Spongy
Hi, im a newbie to rc. and i am playing TT01-D and i have hop up the alu shaft, steering link, turn-buckle and the carbon deck frame. And i bought the TT-01E's fixed arm as i prefered fixed one than the adjustable ones. Is it necessary to change the universal shaft ? because my dogbone happens to drop a few times when i play touring for fun sometimes. And anyone can advise any hop ups for my TT01-D? Thanks =)
go for the universal shaft it will help you a lot in terms of running.
from your other question, it will be helpfull if you will be precise.
whats your purpose in upgrading your kit, are you a racer or basher?

but for me a good servo, analog or digital would give you extra point whether you a basher or racer.
Old 06-29-2008, 06:52 AM
Tech Apprentice

The universal shafts helps in running.running as in? I just bought the Novak XBR and the 8.5T EX motor for my TT01-D. Some thinks it's too much for TT01 but I use it for super drift. And my battery that I got it when i just bought my TT01 is Sanyo 2400.I feel the punch is not as good as maybe Team Orion's 3300,4500 etc.and the battery use up very fast.haha.
Old 07-22-2008, 03:44 AM
Tech Rookie

Hi guys, I'm new and am very interested in r/c cars. But til date I still can't make up my mind as to which models and brands of cars should i get. I like to ask, what's the difference between for example: TT01 and those TA01 etc series? Are they jusy a name for those newer chassis? Thanks in advance!
Old 07-22-2008, 07:44 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hi, for my opinion i would rather you get a TA05-R instead. After playing the TT01-D , I realised I prefered the TA05-R instead. haha.
Old 07-23-2008, 06:36 PM
Tech Addict

...or if you prefer 'shafties', you now have a choice ...get the TB03 IFS
dun have to worry about stones chewing your gears and belts plus that Garaiyah bodyshell is a KILLER !
Old 02-07-2009, 08:17 AM
Tech Rookie

The TT01E bearing set has two additional type 850 bearings. Where should these be installed if I want to upgrade my TT-01 to Type E config?

Thanks!
Old 02-07-2009, 08:58 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by synapseman
The TT01E bearing set has two additional type 850 bearings. Where should these be installed if I want to upgrade my TT-01 to Type E config?

Thanks!
its 4 the steering la
Old 02-23-2012, 02:51 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Compatibility Issues

Will the TT-01E A parts and B parts (specifically the steering assembly) be compatible with The TT-01 Tub Chassis? I love my Old TT-01 but the wobbly steering is really freaking me out.

How about TA-05 steering set compatibility to TT-01?

Last edited by jnash_79; 02-23-2012 at 03:59 PM.