Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-Savage

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2007, 01:15 AM
Tech Rookie

Default E-Savage

Hi everyone. Happy Holidays. I would like to pose some questions to which I hope you can help answer.

I am new to this forum, came about it by chance, and I am glad that I did. I was into R/C big time in the early to mid 90s, but it took a back seat to work and family.

I recently got a half 8 monster truck for the fun of it, as I had never seen a precision made R/C in such a small scale. I realized one thing though, my 2 German Sheperds thought it was a toy for them, and they have taken my car for a ride in their mouths. Suffice to say, this truck is not coming anywhere near them.

Last week, I got a Kyosho buggy, 1/10th scale, and that too was no match for my furkids. i had wanted to get their Monster Truck EP, but was told that they only had GP versions now. So, I want to get something, not only for my own enjoyment, but to teach them not to touch my stuff. Would this work?

Its a 1/8th scale Monster Truck, with a buggy body, and it really looks like something that will do the trick.

Does anyone here share my interest as well in Monster Trucks? Is there a place where ppl gather and tryout their machines in Singapore? Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks all. Richard
Old 12-27-2007, 07:01 PM
mcc
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

haha, ur dogs are fun. My maltese is so afraid of my rc stuff, even the 1/36 micro-t will make her panic and run wild

I think GP is the solution for u, i've nvr encounter any stray dog that will not run away from my GP monster truck....
Old 12-27-2007, 07:28 PM
Tech Regular

E-Savage vs Jack Russell Terrier

http://www.e-savage.com/forums/showthread.php?t=511
Old 12-27-2007, 07:53 PM
Tech Rookie

ken 4, amazing. Thats what my dogs does as well, but mine managed to catch up to the car and lift it up. Thats why I need something bigger like the e-savage.

GP car is out for me, at this stage, too much preparation work to get it moving.
Old 12-27-2007, 09:47 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

there's a few ppl in singapore running e-savage..
well, u can find out more on E-savage at the thread below:
http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/show...9&page=1&pp=15