Wiki Posts
Search

Selling Mini Bike.

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2007, 08:08 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Selling Mini Bike.

Hi everyone.

I have a Brand New Mini Bike for sale. Bike only taken out for taking pics only. Never run yet. But if u interested in buying, can test. These Mini bikes are 50cc. Can run 50-70km/h. Size is roughly 1/2 or 1/3 scale. It is meant for riding! not considered RC.

Selling for $600. Price is Negotiable.! Pls call me if you have any form of enquiries or u want to make an offer. Thanks. Delivery can be arranged if offer is good.

Melvin
[email protected]
Attached Thumbnails Selling Mini Bike.-mini-bike.gif   Selling Mini Bike.-mini-bike-2.gif  
Old 05-05-2007, 07:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I am interested, but where in singapore can i play this mini bike? Any race for this class of bike ? Any track in singapore?
Old 05-06-2007, 03:36 AM
Tech Apprentice

Great. Currently there are a few places where you can run this bike.

1. I actually ran my friend's bike at Tang Dynasty before. There is a Go-Kart Track and Tang Dynasty and they will allow you to pay a fee to use e track to ride this mini bike.

2. Have also brought it to Msia before, to run at the tracks there.

3. You can also run it at those those Heavy Vehicle Parks. Good cuz big space. You can also run it at your own carpark as well. Surely you cannot ride this at home. Bear in mind, it's NOT a toy.

4. Basically, you can ride it anywhere with big open space except on the roads. You do not require any license to ride this bike as it is only 50cc.

5. About 1-2 years ago, there was also a mini event held for this mini bikes at the carpark at Kallang.

6. It is already a very popular sport in HK and other countries. You can try to google it and you should find some information on it.

Contact me on my mobile(98448085) if you need more details. =D
Old 05-07-2007, 09:51 PM
Tech Apprentice

Still looking for a buyer
Old 05-07-2007, 11:35 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Beware!

Hi to all buyers here, please BEWARE of this seller Melvin, i got a bad experience with him, as well as a few other members here who PMed me sharing the same bad experiences as me with this BAD seller Melvin.

PLEASE BEWARE!
Old 05-08-2007, 12:32 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by lucifuriouz
Hi to all buyers here, please BEWARE of this seller Melvin, i got a bad experience with him, as well as a few other members here who PMed me sharing the same bad experiences as me with this BAD seller Melvin.

PLEASE BEWARE!
Hi there. It will be good if you provide some names or any form of proof.

If it true, I will clarify any doubts if you have any. Many thanks
Old 05-11-2007, 09:22 AM
Tech Apprentice

more offers?
Old 05-16-2007, 08:24 AM
Tech Apprentice

Anyone still int?