Wiki Posts
Search

UPGRADING OF FORT ROAD TRACK

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 02:17 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default UPGRADING OF FORT ROAD TRACK

Jus been to Fort Rd track today, seems to be a good location to bash! thinking of upgrade the track for kakis, coz SKFW seems to take long time to dry up when rains Please give some advises and comments b4 I organise stuffs, (ex. new layout, ramps & etc...)
Old 03-26-2007, 03:09 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by JCboy_06
Jus been to Fort Rd track today, seems to be a good location to bash! thinking of upgrade the track for kakis, coz SKFW seems to take long time to dry up when rains Please give some advises and comments b4 I organise stuffs, (ex. new layout, ramps & etc...)
Can count me in on that. First off, we'll have to solve the mosquito issues.
Old 03-26-2007, 05:54 AM
Tech Initiate

We need to clear all rocks
Old 03-26-2007, 08:03 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default track

Originally Posted by Big_ants
someone has to bring spade and stuff to do...
Old 03-26-2007, 08:49 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by PEANUT18
someone has to bring spade and stuff to do...
Use hand dig also can... Btw, this thread kinda gave me the idea of getting a RC bulldozer....
Old 03-26-2007, 08:41 PM
Tech Regular

I gus the mosquito problem can't be solved, unless someone gonna smoke the place. As for the stones, we definately need more manpower to help to dig and even out the whole track b4 we can do the new layout, to make the track more interesting for bashing I'm still waiting for more replies b4 proceeding further plans. Thanks for your replies!!!
Old 03-26-2007, 09:00 PM
Tech Rookie

Onz lah! Count me in. Anyway i think in the near future SKFW track will be demolish for the govt development liao. its abt time we find another playground for our baby.
Old 03-26-2007, 09:06 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default track ...

count me in too...try to do up the whole place within these few dayss
Old 03-26-2007, 09:07 PM
Tech Regular

will it help if we place mosquito coils around the place during play time?

kind of dangerous to have mozzies around.....
Old 03-26-2007, 09:39 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Toonz
will it help if we place mosquito coils around the place during play time?

kind of dangerous to have mozzies around.....
I dun think tats a good idea coz there will be nitro around the place, so I'm afraid will catch fire. I guz it won't be these few days coz need to do proper plannings and need abt 20-30manpower (if possible ) Now my main worry is will the police come and chase us off?
Old 03-26-2007, 09:43 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Big_ants
You sure there is alot of rocks along the track? Coz I dun recall seeing much.
Old 03-26-2007, 10:32 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default location

hi all,

any kind soul will point out the track location.... thinking of going thee and have a look... i have got access to fogging equiptment... those that are used on hdb areas to get rid of mozzies... foggin it once will not do the job... maybe stagger it about 3 times....

heard that it's kind of sheltered... sick of the weather. keeps spoiling the fun... if got potential, will chip in to develop it...

maybe we should have some kind of funding set up... small amount, maybe a few dollars each for those that are interested... some might say that 'wah, we come out money, then others who never come out money can play for free!' think of it as donations to a charity loh... those not willing to donate money, then donate manpower... i think this is fair... anyway, this circle is not very big... we'll see each other pretty often, so those who didn't help out will probably feel shy... those thick skin not shy ones, we pour nitro and set them on fire...

my 2 cents worth..
Old 03-26-2007, 10:49 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Maikaitan
hi all,

any kind soul will point out the track location.... thinking of going thee and have a look... i have got access to fogging equiptment... those that are used on hdb areas to get rid of mozzies... foggin it once will not do the job... maybe stagger it about 3 times....

heard that it's kind of sheltered... sick of the weather. keeps spoiling the fun... if got potential, will chip in to develop it...

maybe we should have some kind of funding set up... small amount, maybe a few dollars each for those that are interested... some might say that 'wah, we come out money, then others who never come out money can play for free!' think of it as donations to a charity loh... those not willing to donate money, then donate manpower... i think this is fair... anyway, this circle is not very big... we'll see each other pretty often, so those who didn't help out will probably feel shy... those thick skin not shy ones, we pour nitro and set them on fire...

my 2 cents worth..
Please dun say tat ... I will try best to gather ppl to do it up, is still not confirm. Coz im still looking for any better places for bashing, but at the moment fort road seems to be the best place. And im still waiting for more replies. The location is at before the enterance of the new driving range, under the Shears Bridge. You see tires around the track...
Old 03-26-2007, 11:03 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JCboy_06
Please dun say tat ... I will try best to gather ppl to do it up, is still not confirm. Coz im still looking for any better places for bashing, but at the moment fort road seems to be the best place. And im still waiting for more replies. The location is at before the enterance of the new driving range, under the Shears Bridge. You see tires around the track...

hee... i just joking lah... they dun wan to help, we also cannot do much...

i'll go check it out when i can and update this thread...

cheers...
Old 03-27-2007, 05:44 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Maikaitan
hi all,

my 2 cents worth..
Wow....You're scary.... Btw, I saw this when I was at Marina Square today....

Looks good to me...But the price is a turn off...