Tech Fanatic

Default saw ur baja pics..

And nice Baja 5! power bro..
Old 08-21-2006, 06:17 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Blueshark
Hi bro! Thanks for posting! Looks sweet. I've got a shell of the 2004 WRX too! cool...nice pics!
it's a cool shell ain't it..

And nice Baja 5! power bro..
Many Thanks!
Old 08-23-2006, 08:23 PM
Tech Elite

nice pics...
used to play dirt rally myself last time, now no more...time constrain. now mostly into tarmac drift with my 22b Rex..
keep it up guys!
Old 08-23-2006, 09:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default LED

Thanks for the comments bro!

I've installed some LED lights for my old WRX shell. Decided to cut out the headlights and fix real ones instead for fun...heh.. ..not very well done but just wanted to get the lights in and the shell is a gonner anyway...its really bright cos each headlight has 5 LEDs. super bright
Attached Thumbnails 1/10 RC RALLY-led-1.jpg   1/10 RC RALLY-led-2.jpg   1/10 RC RALLY-led-3.jpg  

Last edited by Blueshark; 08-24-2006 at 10:42 PM.
Old 08-24-2006, 10:43 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by GTO2
nice pics...
used to play dirt rally myself last time, now no more...time constrain. now mostly into tarmac drift with my 22b Rex..
keep it up guys!
feel free to post ur pics too bro.

and tks for the comments!
Old 09-01-2006, 06:12 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default New undercarriage protection

It saved my chassis many times from rocks.
Made a new undercarriage protection for my TT01 before another day of bashing at Sengkang!..not to mention reinforcement for the front too as it seems to like to crack.... Some LED light pictures too.
Attached Thumbnails 1/10 RC RALLY-led.jpg   1/10 RC RALLY-led-b.jpg   1/10 RC RALLY-under-1.jpg  

Last edited by Blueshark; 09-02-2006 at 06:31 AM.
Old 09-01-2006, 09:53 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

cool stuff, makes me wanna fix up my spare tt-01 for rally use... by the way, are you using the stock suspension?
Old 09-02-2006, 12:04 AM
Tech Adept

Hey yo blueshark, nice pictures u have there. Oh and where did u get that fan frm? Cuz i could only find those which work on 12V batts. The led looks great. Wonderful idea u have there taping the whole bunch of leds.
Old 09-02-2006, 06:18 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by krado
cool stuff, makes me wanna fix up my spare tt-01 for rally use... by the way, are you using the stock suspension?
Hi bro, tks for the comments! Yes, i'm using stock suspension cos I dun think i wanna use my TRF shocks for bashing at a dirt track... i'm using this chassis as a rally one. i've got a couple i use for bashing on road too and drifting.
The stock suspension works just fine if you're intending to bash as long as you use the spacers to make them harder. so that you can get maximum clearance.

Have added some more pictures before i bash at sengkang...lol...should be quite fun...i'll be using my buggy tires too...but just try with the rally blocks to see how they work with the dirt..

Do post your pictures if you intend to use your tt01 for rally too!
Attached Thumbnails 1/10 RC RALLY-wrx-2004-2.jpg   1/10 RC RALLY-wrx-2004-1.jpg   1/10 RC RALLY-wrx-2004-3.jpg   1/10 RC RALLY-wrx-2004-4.jpg  
Old 09-02-2006, 06:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ultra_Magnus
Hey yo blueshark, nice pictures u have there. Oh and where did u get that fan frm? Cuz i could only find those which work on 12V batts. The led looks great. Wonderful idea u have there taping the whole bunch of leds.
thanks dude! i got tha fan from Sim Lim tower, yes they do run on 12V but if u get that fan that has the duct, it moves the air better. u can use a 9V battery as well instead of what i did. i added more weight by using AA batteries..9V battery shld work just fine too.

The LED lights were quite easy...i use a 5 LED torch and just stuck it at the light area...i'm going to do that for a DTM merz shell too! The torch light fits just nice! and its quite bright even when i bash in a carpark..

Here's one more pic close up...if u see carefully, i just pasted the whole torch light there. anyone can do that too! Just be careful cos the torch might fall off if you bash too hard.. my light flew out once...and i crashed once and the torch 'dismantled' itself..but it was still easy to fix and it still works! it was a crash into a car park pillar at full speed too...heh...none of the LED broke!
Attached Thumbnails 1/10 RC RALLY-led-c.jpg   1/10 RC RALLY-led-d.jpg  
Old 09-02-2006, 07:31 AM
Tech Champion

Talking Coppermix Silvia

nice... LEDS

just got myself.. silvia... she has got leds too

Old 09-02-2006, 07:46 AM
Tech Champion

Lightbulb Nismo Coppwemix Silvia... TT01

Lights on!

This is so cool, can't wait to take it for a spin

Old 09-02-2006, 12:15 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hi bro, tks for the comments! Yes, i'm using stock suspension cos I dun think i wanna use my TRF shocks for bashing at a dirt track... i'm using this chassis as a rally one. i've got a couple i use for bashing on road too and drifting.
The stock suspension works just fine if you're intending to bash as long as you use the spacers to make them harder. so that you can get maximum clearance.

Have added some more pictures before i bash at sengkang...lol...should be quite fun...i'll be using my buggy tires too...but just try with the rally blocks to see how they work with the dirt..

Do post your pictures if you intend to use your tt01 for rally too!
Ah, I see. Well, I'll be hunting for a second TT-01 first, for I don't wanna hurt my drift setup ( which is my current TT-01 )

Hmm, from what I see, there are ways to increase suspension travel for the TT-01, but it'll require more "mixing" up of various components, maybe... Custom made arms anyone? But that I would definetely need to get 200mm body shells to fit... OH boy am I getting more ideas to ghettom next tt-01...

I will, definetely, once it emerges from my "chop shop". Pimp my ride man!
Old 09-02-2006, 11:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Waa

Originally Posted by pininfarina
nice... LEDS

just got myself.. silvia... she has got leds too

NiCe bro! Cool S15...Looks damm nice with the LEDs
Old 09-02-2006, 11:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Fun to drift!

[QUOTE=pininfarina]Lights on!

Its real fun to drift with LEDs dude. I did that yesterday and it was great.

Was at Sengkang just now...my track is gone... and the farmway one too!!! but managed to find another one!!! but my stock motor died....too many small rocks.... so i had to leave the 'new' track...

Will post some pictures soon! This time the ground was good enough to use the tamiya rally blocks to run. quite good fun!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.