Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is this charger any good?

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2002, 01:18 AM
Tech Initiate

Hey fishcake
Why dun you just go and eat your fishcake. Yo dickie I hope you get what i mean. I am just stating my 2 cents worth. Anyway hor I already mentioned that if Brother Lee got the money hor then he should get a good one straightaway and not wasting money by buying a cheapo charger and then upgrade to a good one. You working for HZM is it ? Or the charger is yours is it ? Brother Lee, make sure you check the charger that it is in working condition before you buy it. Fishcake dun think I dunno who you are. You may be good in 1/18 but you are still a beginner in 1/10 and 1/12. So shut up!
Old 12-24-2002, 02:23 AM
Tech Master

Hiak hiak hiak.. brother Freak, don't get so work up larh... LOL. I'm was just playing with ya slang only larh, come on... Xmas eve! Don't get so furious over it!
Well.. I didn't admit that I'm good in 1/18. There's tonnes of improvements I needa make and learn. I've never been to races yet, but watch me. It's a democratic world, come on, open up ya mind like a parachute and stop thinking that I was criticising ya 2 cents worth!

Ohh yea, if I happened to start ya fury, my apologies kay? I don't want another US vs Iraq war.. Smile brother, smile!

Last edited by fIShCaKe; 12-24-2002 at 02:29 AM.
Old 12-24-2002, 02:35 AM
Tech Master

And seriously speaking, if ya were to weigh the note I posted earlier on in this particular thread, my language and tone was only to ya 'hor'. That's all.. hiak.. I'm not working for HZM, I was just stating some facts about the charger he's selling. No comments about the price listed was made right? So where's ya reference that I'm working or siding his sales?
But true enough, at the price he's selling the charger, it's still too high. I only sold my EX-14 Pro for like a 100 bucks?

Freak: Relax larh.. nuetral okay? Steady...
Old 12-24-2002, 03:11 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Batt charger

I wonder anyone like me use a 12v 4ah batt to charge the 7.2v 3000nimh racing pack for 20-30 min.
Anyone try that?
Any expert pls give advice
Thankssssssssssssssssss
Old 12-24-2002, 03:24 AM
Tech Initiate

Brother, i think you wont get a full charge on your battery. 4ah ia only gd for peaking the battries and not charging. You need at least a 12V 6amp supply
Old 12-24-2002, 05:12 PM
Tech Elite

u mean batt to batt???...
it wun work if u ask mi...
1 thing,the batt is not drawing current,it is supplying current.u have 2 batts connection up,if u do it the same way as normal charger +tive to batt +tive,it might even reverse the charge on the batt.a NO NO if u ask mi.
get a proper peak charger lah...
Old 12-24-2002, 06:59 PM
Tech Rookie

Default to injek n freak

Hi injek n freak happy holiday
I try that many time and i think it work well.
After 20-30 my 12 v batt drod to 10v and
my racing pack from 6-7v increace to 8.5 v
and it can run with cross motor for 10-15 min.
I use 4ah when charging it show 5-6 amp
if i use 6 ah batt i worrie the amp is to high.
freak can tell me when ur batt full charge is how many v.
3000 nimh?
1800-2400 nicd?
thanks[IMG]E:\A My Picture\aria\White\White Chistmas\ariaG_nonnude352.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by smhlee2001; 12-24-2002 at 07:19 PM.
Old 12-24-2002, 07:54 PM
HZM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by Freak
not wasting money by buying a cheapo charger and then upgrade to a good one
Hope u are not indicating the speed charger as "Cheapo", it cost $180 brand new.
Old 12-24-2002, 08:01 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: to injek n freak

Originally posted by smhlee2001
Hi injek n freak happy holiday
I try that many time and i think it work well.
After 20-30 my 12 v batt drod to 10v and
my racing pack from 6-7v increace to 8.5 v
and it can run with cross motor for 10-15 min.
I use 4ah when charging it show 5-6 amp
if i use 6 ah batt i worrie the amp is to high.
freak can tell me when ur batt full charge is how many v.
3000 nimh?
1800-2400 nicd?
thanks[IMG]E:\A My Picture\aria\White\White Chistmas\ariaG_nonnude352.jpg[/IMG]
hmmm,...
still dun think so it's a gd way 2 get the batt charge up tat way...
1 think,u nvr know when the batt is under/over-charge,and i believe u might need 2 constantly monitor the batt's temp for over-heating...
hmmm,...
i dun actually look at the volt after charging but at the capacity instead...i can't remember the exact voltage liao...
Old 12-24-2002, 08:01 PM
HZM
Tech Addict

Fishcake dun think I dunno who you are. You may be good in 1/18 but you are still a beginner in 1/10 and 1/12. So shut up!
Threatening hur? Freak, relaz lah, juz curious what makes u so sure fish is good in 1/18 and beginner in other class. By the thread he posted? When fish start playing RC, most of us still sucking thumb! tats my 2 cents worth!

Its really up to lee to decide which charger he is getting and being fair to myself, the concluded price is not what stated.

Cheers
Old 12-24-2002, 08:06 PM
HZM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by fIShCaKe
And seriously speaking, if ya were to weigh the note I posted earlier on in this particular thread, my language and tone was only to ya 'hor'. That's all.. hiak.. I'm not working for HZM, I was just stating some facts about the charger he's selling. No comments about the price listed was made right? So where's ya reference that I'm working or siding his sales?
But true enough, at the price he's selling the charger, it's still too high. I only sold my EX-14 Pro for like a 100 bucks?

Freak: Relax larh.. nuetral okay? Steady...
Hey 100 bucks for yr EX-14 is paper price lah, a lot depend on the owner, condition and a lot more.... Yrs, 110 Vac rite? eeeee

I bought mine brand new and use less than 10 times manz.

Meeri X'mas!!
Old 12-24-2002, 08:49 PM
Tech Master

Now.. who's talking? Well, HZM, which company of mine are ya working in? Hiak hiak hiak..
Old 12-24-2002, 11:38 PM
Tech Initiate

HZM you sound like a small kid. Anyway, fishcake is only a sec4 boy and he always have to ask his mama before buying things. Wahahaha.............. sound like mama fav boi.
Old 12-25-2002, 12:17 AM
HZM
Tech Addict

HZM you sound like a small kid. Anyway, fishcake is only a sec4 boy and he always have to ask his mama before buying things. Wahahaha.............. sound like mama fav boi.
Thanks for the compliment, don under estimate small boys nowadays. Wait till you meet and compete w fish........

Last edited by HZM; 12-25-2002 at 12:43 AM.
Old 12-25-2002, 12:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Cool down ppl.different opinions just means u have different brains nothing else.all of u got ur points and have good intentions.Thanks.dont get carried away and make enemies instead of frens.ok hah?

Mike if u check ur mail properly i requested for MORE info on ur bank cos i need it to make deposit.u didnt reply for 2 days so i tot u sold to someone else or something.but that was sometime ago.now someone selling me pitbull for 180+ which im also considering.i know u r giving a very good deal:PPL he is selling 120 shipped to malaysia!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.