Search

Charger

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2001, 06:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Talking Charger

well,
xxxlosi seems to have a few on chargers so I start this tread for you guys to discuss about chargers...

So I start first....
I got a GM-commander and Novak millennium.

I use the GM-commander only for charger my rc2400(I don't like 3000 cell) using the GMVIS charge mode at 9.9A.It is a special Pulse charging mode design to charge NiCd at 9.9A without any damage to the cells.Cos of the High Amp the pack got lots of punch.

I use my millennium only for TX and RX battery. A lot of people say millennium always false peak. I find that it only false peak if use a 12V power supply but when I use a 13.8V regulated transformer. No more false peak.

I discharged the R/C packs using a team-orion digital dicharger.
I never use a charger to discharge.
Old 10-18-2001, 06:48 AM
Tech Apprentice

You use so many equipment for your batteries. Any advice on charging Kawada Sanyo 3000NiMH?

How much did you pay for your Novak Millenium and the 13.8V transformer?
Old 10-18-2001, 07:23 AM
Tech Elite

$220 for the millennium and $250 for the transformer(13.8v 25A)

I don't use 3000 batt so I can't advise.
Old 10-18-2001, 09:31 PM
Tech Apprentice

$220 for the charger? Is that price at 2nd hand or brand new?
Old 10-18-2001, 11:23 PM
Tech Adept

Default wanted: Charger

Wanted any good charger. pls state model and price here.
Old 10-19-2001, 03:55 AM
Tech Elite

brand new from winnie......(good price so I grab)
Old 10-19-2001, 03:58 AM
Tech Elite

Talking

Melvin.....
you interested with a GMVIS-commander?
$350

pls email me @ [email protected] or Sms at 96300297
Old 10-20-2001, 11:37 AM
Tech Apprentice

how much is an apex sigma? and where can i buy one?
Old 10-21-2001, 05:52 PM
Tech Adept

Default GM

I am interested. But the price is too high.

Originally posted by Nipple
Melvin.....
you interested with a GMVIS-commander?
$350

pls email me @ [email protected] or Sms at 96300297
Old 10-21-2001, 07:11 PM
Tech Regular

Mel, I'll get you next time !!!!! buuuuuttttt ..... if I don't, will you teach me to drive so "lahing" fast yesterday. Can you be my factory(warehouse) drive ????
Old 10-21-2001, 08:03 PM
Tech Master

Garapata,

i have a APEX SIGMA PLUS charger.....dont think u can get one in Singapore. If u want, i can sell it to u but its second hand and one of the "dashes" that forms the number on the LCD screen isnt working. Other than that its working fine.
Old 10-21-2001, 09:31 PM
Tech Elite

Mel,
Name me a price.

Sms me at 96300297
Old 10-21-2001, 09:59 PM
Tech Adept

Kasey,

Wanna get me next time ? Haha ,actually I did well in the final because my car was handling well, not much roll. The MIni-Z handling is quite inconsistent at times. During my heats my car rolled like mad so I did badly. But in the final it was a different car all together !

Mini-Z racing not a true assessment of one's skills. Anybody can win as long your car handles. But there is one thing I noticed that is a faster motor is an advantage. During my heats I got bumped off the track down the straight at least 5 times by some guys with their X-speed motors !

The best guy yesterday was certainly Nicklaus without any dispute. His car handles so well and he drove like an unstoppable driving machine.

Actually, i cannot be warehouse driver ...next time you open hobby shop u should find Nicklaus ....( the up coming champion for the next decade)

Let's hunt for X-speed motors ! I am pissed with cars bumping me off my ass everytime on the straight.

Originally posted by Kasey
Mel, I'll get you next time !!!!! buuuuuttttt ..... if I don't, will you teach me to drive so "lahing" fast yesterday. Can you be my factory(warehouse) drive ????
Old 10-21-2001, 10:47 PM
Tech Regular

What I recommend is that you put some black KIWI at your car's rear so that everyone who bumps you gets a "souevinir" !!! (how do you speel that?)

Ohh .. so you are admitting that your skill isn't that goooodd yesterday but it's your car's handling that beat me ??? Now I really "bay kum guan". I shall be going to Yatabe japan to train again.... see you next race, but pls sponsor some burgers for me because I'll be poor next race as I'd spent a bomb on the air fare there.

No No No , you are my lucky choosen factory driver, but push here push there, like playing Tai Jii. Moreover you're more "humourous" !!! When you concentrate during the race, I can see the steam coming out of your ear like a kettle boiling. You need a air-con helmet man !!! Okay lah, you are the Champion of all "STOCK MOTOR" mini-z racer OK ?? HAPPY ??? ARe you saying that there should be 2 class for mini-z race?? Dun kay kay, I can actually read that at the back of your mind ......

So how? O ler X-speed from PooH ??
Old 10-22-2001, 12:30 AM
Tech Adept

Default Mini-Z

Kasey,

hahaha, i am not stock champion for Mini-z lah. Still far for it. But i want a faster motor so that people dun kiss my ass everytime on the straight.

To me, you are always the true champion.

Originally posted by Kasey
What I recommend is that you put some black KIWI at your car's rear so that everyone who bumps you gets a "souevinir" !!! (how do you speel that?)

Ohh .. so you are admitting that your skill isn't that goooodd yesterday but it's your car's handling that beat me ??? Now I really "bay kum guan". I shall be going to Yatabe japan to train again.... see you next race, but pls sponsor some burgers for me because I'll be poor next race as I'd spent a bomb on the air fare there.

No No No , you are my lucky choosen factory driver, but push here push there, like playing Tai Jii. Moreover you're more "humourous" !!! When you concentrate during the race, I can see the steam coming out of your ear like a kettle boiling. You need a air-con helmet man !!! Okay lah, you are the Champion of all "STOCK MOTOR" mini-z racer OK ?? HAPPY ??? ARe you saying that there should be 2 class for mini-z race?? Dun kay kay, I can actually read that at the back of your mind ......

So how? O ler X-speed from PooH ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.