Well, I supposed you don't have to read it, if you think this is BS
Old 01-16-2006, 04:06 PM
Tech Adept

thankyou silver
Old 01-16-2006, 07:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Dan:

I realize that many of the threads do sometimes get stupid, but I just reread this entire thread. Nobody said any of the cars suck. Somebody called the Tamiya and AE car outdated, and somebody called the HPI car too heavy. The negativity in this thread has been at most, minimal. As a matter of fact, it has been mostly people giving positive thoughts on the Mugen and K-car, even a lot of positive about the serpent. This has been a pretty good thread IMO.
Old 01-16-2006, 07:14 PM
Tech Adept

yes but there any many threads they can reread instead of starting stuff again on a new one
Old 01-16-2006, 07:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

hi dan, i just want to say that i am not trying to argue with you or anything. someone asked what the best car out there and i simply stated my opinion. if someone was to ask you what is the best ice cream out there, or the best beer or whatever, i'm pretty sure there is an answer from everyone. and that's basically what i did, which i answered the question. i bet you wouldn't say anything though if i said serpent was the best out there. i like this forum for open discussion. when i'm looking into buying a new product, i search for it here to see what people think about it. mostly mixed ideas but in the end i get an idea of what to expect out of a product. and me posting my opinion is for the original thread starter to get an idea of what to get if he was to buy a mugen. that's all
Old 01-16-2006, 07:33 PM
Tech Adept

Actually i just joined serpent and haven't driven the car yet.
Old 01-16-2006, 07:35 PM
Tech Adept

i have been fair to all cars
Old 01-16-2006, 07:37 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Dan D
i have been fair to all cars
Explain fair, Dan!!
Old 01-16-2006, 07:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Yeah be sure to search before posting on subjects like this one. There are many threads like this and you can get answers faster that way.

But just to make it clear , asking a question like this is pretty much asking what human race is better. Its going to create some biased controversy...if anything the reason for this thread being calm is weve had so many we are numb on the sujbect. So responding on this one is more laxed and people are probably understanding that its not going to get anywhere if we bash a car or just praise another.

The truth is , not everyone has driven every car out there. Most people like to get familiar with a car and sometimes they just stick with a brand (if it can at least carry them into the future). Sometimes a manufacturer drops the ball so to speak causing a driver to jump to another vehicle due to the fact they want to stay competitive or feel there vehicle is possibly lacking in one way or another.

Granted most everyone here has not even driven closely to the amount of cars out there and if they have they havent driven them enough for a fair comparison.

There are also many factors to think about , price and avilability is a big one to some , to others not. Sometimes these questions are also better asked locally while at the track and a race is going on...or just simply watching the race play out , see how each car drives , see whos winning , find out why they are winning.

A lot of the time its the top driver thats winning , not the car. But you can at least get a true perspective of whats going on by just seeing it yourself. Then get down to price , if that matters etc etc. Then go from there and basically choose what attracts you the most. That way your happy and your not thinking I bought this cause this guy has it , or XX driver placed first with it but because your happy with it. I think thats the best advice.

Also if you are new and dont have all the equipment. I would suggest going with a budget car. No reason to go out with some high dollar kit and loose the same. Save some money and use it towards things that will help make it easier on you. Good radio & spektrum so you dont have to worry about crystals while your trying to work on the car and concentrate on driving well.
Old 01-16-2006, 07:42 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Artificial-I
Yeah be sure to search before posting on subjects like this one. There are many threads like this and you can get answers faster that way.

But just to make it clear , asking a question like this is pretty much asking what human race is better. Its going to create some biased controversy...if anything the reason for this thread being calm is weve had so many we are numb on the sujbect. So responding on this one is more laxed and people are probably understanding that its not going to get anywhere if we bash a car or just praise another.

The truth is , not everyone has driven every car out there. Most people like to get familiar with a car and sometimes they just stick with a brand (if it can at least carry them into the future). Sometimes a manufacturer drops the ball so to speak causing a driver to jump to another vehicle due to the fact they want to stay competitive or feel there vehicle is possibly lacking in one way or another.

Granted most everyone here has not even driven closely to the amount of cars out there and if they have they havent driven them enough for a fair comparison.

There are also many factors to think about , price and avilability is a big one to some , to others not. Sometimes these questions are also better asked locally while at the track and a race is going on...or just simply watching the race play out , see how each car drives , see whos winning , find out why they are winning.

A lot of the time its the top driver thats winning , not the car. But you can at least get a true perspective of whats going on by just seeing it yourself. Then get down to price , if that matters etc etc. Then go from there and basically choose what attracts you the most. That way your happy and your not thinking I bought this cause this guy has it , or XX driver placed first with it but because your happy with it. I think thats the best advice.

Also if you are new and dont have all the equipment. I would suggest going with a budget car. No reason to go out with some high dollar kit and loose the same. Save some money and use it towards things that will help make it easier on you. Good radio & spektrum so you dont have to worry about crystals while your trying to work on the car and concentrate on driving well.
Thankyou very much!
Old 01-16-2006, 07:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dan D
Actually i just joined serpent and haven't driven the car yet.
dan - that's cool. congratulations on your new ride

artificial - very good advice
Old 01-16-2006, 07:48 PM
Tech Adept

thankyou i'm very excitied for the winternats
Old 01-16-2006, 08:39 PM
Tech Regular

Think G4s is my humble opinion. This car is going to be a winner world wide. Watch!
Attached Thumbnails Which car is the Best?-g4s_2_800.jpg.jpe  
Old 01-16-2006, 09:11 PM
Jye
Tech Regular

is that G4 from trinity or rdlogics or is it the same car? whats the deal with it?
Old 01-16-2006, 09:54 PM
Tech Addict

[QUOTE=Chris West] I wouldn't get the Tamiya not that great peformance wise same for the NTC3 they are pretty much the same in basic layout which is outdated in my opinion.

QUOTE]

it may be out dated technology wise but its still more than capable of beating some of the current tourer out there today.just goes to show ae certainly put a lot of effort into their cars!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.