Wiki Posts
Search

TEAM LOSI XXX-T XXX-T2 XXX XXX-B4

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2016, 07:09 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default TEAM LOSI XXX-T XXX-T2 XXX XXX-B4

Looking for some old school rollers that I am familiar with in krder to get my 7 year old into the hobby. Looking for these particular models as I have lots of spares. Had these stolen from me years ago and they only took the cars. Will pay decent $$ for quality kits.

Thanks!
Old 11-28-2016, 12:33 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

I have these: (I'll grade 1-10 10 being prefect condition) #1- Losi XXT w/ spares, body was painted silver many moons ago, stock ribbed front tires and decent Dirt Hawgs rear (cond=8) #2- Losi XXX-T Matt Francis edition, first the not so great parts: body painted crappy and banged up, rear pin tires are now slicks, original chassis broke one of the front 'frame horns' clean off, I have fixed that, it's ugly but I think it'll hold up. I received it with the broken chassis and kick plate, kick plate and the piece above it have been replaced with new oem. Also has brand new blue ano'd billet: front hubs,threaded shocks, steering rack, front bumper mount, rear hubs, front/rear suspension pin holders and some other things I'm forgetting, the parts are made by STRC, they were listed for an XXX-SCT short course truck which is a xxxt with different clothing. Those parts retailed for $200, I didn't pay that and I won't pass that expense on. I've had it on a track twice, first time it destroyed the old plastic geared servo that came in it, the 2nd time it stripped the cheap plastic servo horn, finally installed alloy horn and MG servo, along with alloy steering and Ti turnbuckle it's INDESTRUCTIBLE. (considering broken chassis, shitty body, and new parts, cond.=7.5-8). I also have most all parts to build a xxx buggy, incl.: new chassis, graphite and plastic arms, axles, front hubs, shock towers etc. All new. No buggy body. I will throw in the right front 10mm hex wheels. There's other stuff I'm forgetting but if you're interested I'll get it all together. I'm sure we can work out a price everyone will be happy with, thanks. Rooster (615)803-6147 [email protected]
Old 11-28-2016, 05:01 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by roosterreagan
I have these: (I'll grade 1-10 10 being prefect condition) #1- Losi XXT w/ spares, body was painted silver many moons ago, stock ribbed front tires and decent Dirt Hawgs rear (cond=8) #2- Losi XXX-T Matt Francis edition, first the not so great parts: body painted crappy and banged up, rear pin tires are now slicks, original chassis broke one of the front 'frame horns' clean off, I have fixed that, it's ugly but I think it'll hold up. I received it with the broken chassis and kick plate, kick plate and the piece above it have been replaced with new oem. Also has brand new blue ano'd billet: front hubs,threaded shocks, steering rack, front bumper mount, rear hubs, front/rear suspension pin holders and some other things I'm forgetting, the parts are made by STRC, they were listed for an XXX-SCT short course truck which is a xxxt with different clothing. Those parts retailed for $200, I didn't pay that and I won't pass that expense on. I've had it on a track twice, first time it destroyed the old plastic geared servo that came in it, the 2nd time it stripped the cheap plastic servo horn, finally installed alloy horn and MG servo, along with alloy steering and Ti turnbuckle it's INDESTRUCTIBLE. (considering broken chassis, shitty body, and new parts, cond.=7.5-8). I also have most all parts to build a xxx buggy, incl.: new chassis, graphite and plastic arms, axles, front hubs, shock towers etc. All new. No buggy body. I will throw in the right front 10mm hex wheels. There's other stuff I'm forgetting but if you're interested I'll get it all together. I'm sure we can work out a price everyone will be happy with, thanks. Rooster (615)803-6147 [email protected]
I sent you a text. My # is 901-628-7836