IS ALL OF THE KYOSHO DRIVERS LEAVING?

Old 01-17-2006, 07:14 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Jared Tebo Leaves Kyosho America for Kyosho International
Now wouldn't that be something ....
Old 01-17-2006, 07:46 PM
Tech Regular

To all you terrorist experts, terrorist have not carried out attacks just to kill americans if they wanted to kill 300 americans they would have no problem sneaking a bomb anywhere in the united states. please keep in mind that these terrorist are not blood thirsty killers the u.s. goverment wants you to believe. these are muslim countries who are at war with the u.s. for the terrorizing the u.s. has done to them. the world trade center was a military target, the madrid train was a military target. please keep in mind that they are not the ones dropping 600lb. bombs on cities that are belived to house al quida. they are not the ones sniping innocent people as they tried to flee falluja. they are also not the ones blowing peoples heads off with 50cal sniper rifles to send a message. so to any american driver who would not go to indonesia i will be happy to take your car and your plane ticket and do my best.
Old 01-17-2006, 07:54 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

After reading up on what has been going on in Indonesia I would not feel comfortable in this "part" of the world.When the host track is telling people Your safe as long as you stay in the ARMED COMPOUND and you have the option to hire ARMED GUARDS.This does not sound like a safe place to hold a race at..
Old 01-17-2006, 08:00 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Rocket42

your post was way out of line, you should be ashamed of your self degration your country like that. there are people over in the middle east fighting to make YOU safer from terroists.

not trying to start a fight. i just think you need to re-think your comment
Old 01-17-2006, 08:37 PM
Tech Adept

Talking

I think this thread is out of the topic already.

However, if any of you guy wants to know more about the Pre-Worlds and the Worlds, you could visit www.jateam.com. As up to know, there are 116 drivers already approved on the list for the Pre-Worlds Race. Europeans, Americans, Australians, and Asians drivers already confirmed to come to the Pre-World Race.

By the way, I'm Indonesian

A.W
Old 01-18-2006, 05:25 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

so back on topic, Tebo is going to be developing a buggy for O'Donnell,
Old 01-18-2006, 06:24 AM
Tech Initiate

Yep, he'll be running an O'Donnell buggy. What I want to know is if it will be an all new buggy or an old design that OD will be distributing.
Old 01-18-2006, 06:35 AM
Tech Adept

It is said that it is "newly develop buggy"...

Might be very interesting product.

A.W
Old 01-18-2006, 08:06 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rocket42
To all you terrorist experts, terrorist have not carried out attacks just to kill americans if they wanted to kill 300 americans they would have no problem sneaking a bomb anywhere in the united states. please keep in mind that these terrorist are not blood thirsty killers the u.s. goverment wants you to believe. these are muslim countries who are at war with the u.s. for the terrorizing the u.s. has done to them. the world trade center was a military target, the madrid train was a military target. please keep in mind that they are not the ones dropping 600lb. bombs on cities that are belived to house al quida. they are not the ones sniping innocent people as they tried to flee falluja. they are also not the ones blowing peoples heads off with 50cal sniper rifles to send a message. so to any american driver who would not go to indonesia i will be happy to take your car and your plane ticket and do my best.
Are you kidding me?!?!?!?!...Wow!

Originally Posted by Rocket42
they are also not the ones blowing peoples heads off with 50cal sniper rifles to send a message.
Yeah we know, Al-Qaeda prefers to kidnap innocents and cut their heads off with buoy knifes....

So many ignorant uneducated postings, its ridiculous....can't we stick to rc racing?..
Old 01-18-2006, 08:41 AM
Tech Regular

Default subject

How from Kyosho.... to terrorist conversation?
Old 01-18-2006, 09:15 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

I think the connection is: Drivers jumping ship to get the best "deal" before the worlds,Worlds being held in a country that has been declared "unsafe" by the U.S State Dept. Rumors of American drivers not going.. Magazines not covering.. From what I read if I had a chance to go..I would.But I think that Tebo is a good choice for O'Donnell in the fact that his Dad is an excellent machinist,Tebo is hella fast and young..Good combination.Where is Kortz going? Xray..
Old 01-18-2006, 09:33 AM
Tech Initiate

Kortz went HoBao, already had a race with the Hyper 8.
Old 01-18-2006, 10:25 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

xxxkat - With so many US drivers not attending it is doubtful the US will use all of its spots. If you contact ROAR you can see about using on of these empty slots to go to the worlds. You will have to pay your own way but the opportunity is there.
Old 01-18-2006, 05:22 PM
Tech Regular

if you read thru the propaganda you would know more about this war and that is has nothing to do with making america safer. i feel very very sorry for all of our troops in iraq. please do not misconstrue my feelings on that. they are just the tool of the government and i can tell you that the government cares less about the 2000+ soldiers dead than the average american. 60% to 90% of iraqs oil is coming straight to the u.s. oil paid for by the 2,000+ plus dead. (not to mention the blood of the innocent all the cost of doing war) the people being beheaded by terrorist are making a lot of money doing work in iraq. work that could have been given to iraq's. if you do a search on "depleted uranium weapons" you will see the effects america is really giving to future generations of iraq. you may enjoy the images of deformed and handicapped iraqi children but i do not. and your tax money is paying for it. i do not wish to comment on this any further and only hope you will do some research for yourself. but i'am sure i will hear from you as it is more important for people like you to have the last word than the right word. but i'am sure you will find the right answer in your heart and not the news.
Old 01-18-2006, 11:28 PM
DEH
Tech Initiate

Rocket42: Alias Lefty

You and Michael Moore should get together and go bowling. You seem to like parroting his traitorous fiction.

You also seem like a good candidate for suicide bomber. Why not go join up? Iraq is a desert just like Arizona. You might like it. I'm sure the insurgents would welcome you with open arms. I'd be more than willing to spring for THAT airline ticket. I'm sure the majority reading your posts would help out with funding as well.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.