Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
2016 U.S.VTA Southern Nationals in Music City U.S.A. >

2016 U.S.VTA Southern Nationals in Music City U.S.A.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree5Likes

2016 U.S.VTA Southern Nationals in Music City U.S.A.

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2016, 05:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mackin
See you next month!

chuck
you going to bring your box guitar Chuck?
Old 08-12-2016, 05:50 PM
Tech Elite

official release.

gravity rc tires will be the spec tire for the race you can have 2 marked sets for racing and purchase 1 practice set. the cost will be $25 per set. cash or paypal only
Old 08-12-2016, 07:11 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nashrcracer
official release.

gravity rc tires will be the spec tire for the race you can have 2 marked sets for racing and purchase 1 practice set. the cost will be $25 per set. cash or paypal only
What class?.... 12th scale?.... F1?.....USGT?..... TC?.....

Just to clarify?..... Hummmmm
Old 08-13-2016, 05:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DARKSIDE

Wont be F1 or 12th
Old 08-13-2016, 02:19 PM
Tech Elite

TC tires
Old 08-13-2016, 03:02 PM
Tech Champion

ok thanks
Old 08-14-2016, 04:50 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nashrcracer
you going to bring your box guitar Chuck?
When I'm not at the track I'll be down on Broadway playing for tips!
Old 08-15-2016, 05:18 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by mackin
When I'm not at the track I'll be down on Broadway playing for tips!
oh yeah.....got to make time to see this....

YEEEEEHAAAWWWW!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails 2016 U.S.VTA Southern Nationals in Music City U.S.A.-3.jpg   2016 U.S.VTA Southern Nationals in Music City U.S.A.-9.jpg   2016 U.S.VTA Southern Nationals in Music City U.S.A.-1.jpg   2016 U.S.VTA Southern Nationals in Music City U.S.A.-4.jpg   2016 U.S.VTA Southern Nationals in Music City U.S.A.-vta-main2.jpg  

Old 08-15-2016, 06:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

He was so little in that pic ! Wow lol
Old 08-15-2016, 09:54 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by jlfx car audio
Lol... Yeah I was thinking the same thing... Now He is big enough that you are pulling on his very long beard lol...
Old 08-15-2016, 02:33 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Sorry... phone posted while in my pocket.

Last edited by Hopper99; 08-15-2016 at 08:52 PM.
Old 08-16-2016, 07:58 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I'm gonna have to miss it this year, looks like I'll be closing on a house that week. Sorry guys!
Old 08-17-2016, 08:20 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Hopper99
Sorry... phone posted while in my pocket.
Lol... I was wondering...

Originally Posted by nwagner
I'm gonna have to miss it this year, looks like I'll be closing on a house that week. Sorry guys!
Sorry to hear that.... Glad about your new home. Hope to see ya in Oct

Also mail came.... Thanks again to Team Associated and Reedy Powered for the great prizes to be given away at the event.
Attached Thumbnails 2016 U.S.VTA Southern Nationals in Music City U.S.A.-img_20160815_193457.jpg  
Old 08-18-2016, 12:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by jlfx car audio
he's still a "squirt"...
Old 08-23-2016, 08:08 AM
Tech Champion

I would like to welcome back Mr Andy Wallace and Alpha RC Raceway/Armory Hobbies for another year of stepping up and sponsoring the Formula 1 class.

Your help is greatly appreciated and also thank you for being a supporter in F1 RC racing in general.

Thank you again and hope to see you at the event this year...or sooner
Racers please welcome back Team Associated and Reedy. AE has come again to support this event to make sure we get as much support and prizes as possible. They seem to step it up every year in prizes to make sure we have plenty for all our racers.

http://www.teamassociated.com/

Team Associated has been in the forefront of hobby-car racing since 1965. From its humble beginnings with a few slot-car parts to today, Team Associated has grown to designing and shipping thousands of radio-control cars and parts to hobby shops around the world.

Team Associated is the industry leader in race-level competition vehicles in a variety of sizes, ranging from diminutive 1:18 scale to serious nitro-thundering 1:8 scale machines. Our vehicles ride on road and off road, and are powered by electric motors and nitro engines. Our race-winning offerings include buggies, touring cars, monster trucks, and realistic-looking Short Course trucks.

Team Associated manages an in-house staff to research and develop our own race-related radio-control car products. Our talented engineers - many accomplished racers themselves - bring their years of solid racing experience to design cars that will compete at the highest levels of competition.

Team Associated fields a worldwide race team of unparalleled talent. Our stable of drivers are responsible for the many championship-caliber awards amassed since our first products in the early 1970s. We race what we sell. And we win big!

Team Associated creates its own packaging, manuals, and catalogs with its experienced in-house design department. A dedicated staff continually updates the web site at RC10.com and the online store right here in our Lake Forest office building. The in-house shipping department fulfills orders and ships products worldwide. Our sales department handles the needs of distributors around the world.

Thank you Don Lora and my entire AE family for always being there for me as a racer and promoter.

Myron
I would like to give a very special thank you and appreciation to Mr Tim Moore and Risk Sciences for support at the track and beyond. Mr Moore is one of the main reasons that I do this and why this event even has any footing at all. He has done so many things to keep VTA and Thunder RC going over the years. And no different this year he has came to support this great event with major support to make sure it happens.

So please when you are at the track, stop by his pit area and just say thank you....he truly deserves it.

Thank you Tim,...

Myron Kinnard
I would like to thank Harry and the Super 8 team for hosting us again this year. Harry and his team have giving us a deal of $65 a night for the racers.

tell them USVTA Southern Nationals when booking...615-226-1897

Super 8 Nashville/ Dntn/ Opryland Area
3320 Dickerson Pike, I-65, Exit 90 (Dickerson Pike), Nashville, TN 37207-2955 US
Check in:After 2:00 PMCheck out:Before 11:00 AM

thanks again Harry and Super 8 Team
I would like to take this time to thank Randy Pike and Team Tekin for their continued support for this event this year. Team Tekin will now be the main sponsor along with Risk Science for the 2016 U.S.VTA Southern Nationals

please check out all the latest Tekin products and news here

http://www.teamtekin.com/index.html

with great companies and people like Tekin behind us, we will be able to continue to bring you one of the greats of USVTA racing anywhere, year after year.

Thank you Randy and the entire Tekin family
hello everyone I would like to thank Paul Lemieux and Team Gravity RC for joining us this year as the class sponsor for the New I.R.O.C. Pro GT class. Paul and Co. are set to assist us to make sure this class is talked about for months to come. Here is some information about Gravity RC....

BACKROUND: GRAVITY RC LLC is based in the area of Milwaukee Wisconsin USA, The Company was started by professional RC driver Paul Lemieux in 2011 with help from family and friends, The Company still remains this way.

PRODUCTS: First was the release of traction additive for rubber and foam tires on asphalt “Liquid Gravity LG1 & LG2″, These items were developed in 2010 and used to win a national title and the international Reedy race of Champions before their release. Gravity Rc’s next product were the “G12 12th scale tires” which were released to Paul Lemieux and Alex Hagberg finishing first and third in the modified division at the prestigious “snowbird Nationals”. Other items released since then have been specialty tuning items and tools geared to the racer.

GOAL: With such close roots to racing we understand that quality control and performance means everything. It is also our mission to provide the best possible information, We would not only like to provide high-quality products for racers but also help them better understand the ways in which they can be applied to racing, This is why we include information papers with most of our products. All in all we hope to steadily grow the company’s product line with specialty and also more mainstream racing products in the future.

ACHIEVEMENTS: from 2011 to 2013 Liquid Gravity Additives were used to win two nitro and two electric national titles in the hands of Paul Lemieux alone, also in this time frame LG2 was used by Ralph Burch and Mike Swauger on their nitro vehicles to record many major wins.

Gravity RC G12 tires have been used to compete amongst the best in the world in the A-final at the IFMAR world championships at the Hands of Alexander Hagberg in 2012. Every product released has a similar heritage of being used by top caliber racers.

If you have any questions on the products or anything of their nature, Please see the “contact us” section of this web site and we will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible.

To purchase GRAVITY RC products please see our “Dealer’s” section on the main page and look for a dealer or track to support in your area, otherwise visit the “Gravity Pro Shop”.

Thanks for reading!

Paul Lemieux

Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing the I.R.O.C. class

http://www.teamgravityrc.com/
thank you to the RCTech moderators for recognizing this event with a sticky.

Myron Kinnard
don't forget to get signed up as soon as possible...the seating chart will be setup by paid racers....so get your entry in and at least your 1st class paid to secure your spot...you can pay for extra classes later. I will be getting information to the race director this weekend and he is sorting racers for seating

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...fm%3Fid%3D5014

Paypal:
[email protected]
Pay as a gift to avoid fees.

MAIL:
USVTA Southern Nationals
PO Box 70779
Nashville,TN 37207

Entry Fees:
$50 Pro Invitational and I.R.O.C. Pro GT
which includes rims and tires(pre-glued),tshirt and tire sauce(SXT) its limited to 1st ten that sign up and pay per class
$30 1st class
$20 additional
FREE Jr VTA
OK everybody...we are 30 days away from the start of the ......

2016 U.S.VTA SOUTHERN NATIONALS IN MUSIC CITY U.S.A.!!!!!!!!

Get your entries in and get that 1st one paid to secure you a spot...

we still have room for 4 more to join the Pro Invite VTA class, and 7 to the I.R.O.C. Pro GT class....get into these classes and make history...as the best of the BEST!!!

also I want to recognize Matt Lyons as the TQ signup for the IROC class...

that just leaves the Pro Invite class left for a FREE prize...

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...fm%3Fid%3D5014

we are going to have a heck of a show.....let the countdown begin!!!!
Attached Thumbnails 2016 U.S.VTA Southern Nationals in Music City U.S.A.-ybkkgguq.jpg   2016 U.S.VTA Southern Nationals in Music City U.S.A.-th.jpg   2016 U.S.VTA Southern Nationals in Music City U.S.A.-usvtars_120_blue.gif   2016 U.S.VTA Southern Nationals in Music City U.S.A.-15-34.jpg   2016 U.S.VTA Southern Nationals in Music City U.S.A.-15-44.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.