Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2006 US Open Fuel Championships at Kraceway November 1st-5th

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 10:45 AM
Tech Regular

Default 2006 US Open Fuel Championships at Kraceway November 1st-5th

We welcome all racers to the first International US Open Fuel Championships. November is the best time of the year here in Florida and is the foundation for the #1 Nitro race of the year. We will have the Factory drivers from all over the world racing together in a invitational class and for those of you who do not make it to the list of invites can race the Open class trying to win the opportunity to be in the invitational class for the following year.

More info will follow that details the entry max and fees asscociated with this event.. Dont miss out on this one............

www.kissimmeercraceway.com

Last edited by KissRcRaceway; 12-15-2005 at 11:01 AM.
Old 12-15-2005, 06:55 PM
Tech Regular

Hi Angulo:

Hopefully will make plans again for the next year. Ihad great time this year on the Nationals
Old 12-15-2005, 07:31 PM
Tech Regular

Edgar we thought it was awesome that you guys came from P.R to the nats and I hope you guys can make it again to Kraceway.
Rafael
Old 12-16-2005, 06:18 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Can't wait. If you haven't been to Kissimmee Raceway, it is well worth it. Good people, great track, and lots to do around town after the racing.

Look forward to it Rafael.
Old 12-20-2005, 05:53 PM
Tech Master

Old 12-20-2005, 05:55 PM
Tech Regular

Default Important Updates

Kraceway would like to thank the guys at Serpent USA (Paolo, Gionni, Doug) for their help and support of the first International Fuel Championships. Serpent USA has pledged to enter their U.S and International drivers at our U.S Open Fuel Championships... 1/8th scale racing in the US has a new venew to elavate the competition and bring the highest form Model of Car racing to the fore front...... With commitments like the one Serpent USA has made, Kraceway is sure to produce the #1 racing event....

Kraceway in its persuit of racing excellence is making a serious push for the Sport of Model Car Racing.... Racing at Kraceway will equal the drive and adrenaline that of the Euros and World events offer... Stay tuned to the Website and the this threads...

Rafael Angulo
Kevin Hutchinson
Kissimmee Rc Raceway

questions at :
www.kissimmeercraceway.com
[email protected]
Old 01-08-2006, 01:24 AM
Tech Regular

For those of you attending our race in November, we will be transmitting the signal for the Race Announcer on a low power FM signal so you can have it on a radio at your pit table or through a walk-man.....

Please send me any feed back or comments to [email protected]

Rafael
Old 01-08-2006, 09:19 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by KissRcRaceway
For those of you attending our race in November, we will be transmitting the signal for the Race Announcer on a low power FM signal so you can have it on a radio at your pit table or through a walk-man.....

Please send me any feed back or comments to [email protected]

Rafael
Hey Raf, awesome news. This is gonna be an awesome event!!! Keep up the good job

paolo
Old 01-08-2006, 03:28 PM
Tech Regular

rafael:

I don't know if this is a dumb question, but which categories will be run?

Thanks
Edgar
Old 01-08-2006, 04:01 PM
Tech Regular

This is an 1/8th scale event as of now...... We have had some questions about touring class.. We will see what happens but I am thinking it will be only one class... 1/8th scale..... 1/8th Masters(40+)......

Rafael
Old 01-25-2006, 06:12 AM
Tech Regular

Default Any update on classes?

Hi Rafael:

Just asking for my fellow racers here in Puerto Rico that want to run in your track. Are there any update regarding the classes to be run?

Thanks
Edgar

PD: sorry to ask too much