Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RedStar Ceramic Bearings

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2005, 12:07 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Mdoc
lol...ok I didnt think about his profile....I was just reading and to many things added up

i dont care....I just dont understand why he wasnt honest and open about who he was....
like jamescan said i wasnt trying to hide it or anything. plus i suspect everyones comments where a bit more honest
Old 12-14-2005, 08:14 AM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by floodo1
actually its cuz futureal refuses to respond to any of my communications i've been trying to advertise here for literally months

but really i want to know if anyone even knows about us, nothing dishonest about this thread
It takes Shane a few days to repond to emails sometimes...But he will. Im sure since he has gotten them and knows that you are interested in being a sponsor he will let this thread live!! I think he likes to do them in Quaters...so Im sure you'll hear more in the next week or so from him.

EA
Old 12-14-2005, 09:48 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
It takes Shane a few days to repond to emails sometimes...But he will. Im sure since he has gotten them and knows that you are interested in being a sponsor he will let this thread live!! I think he likes to do them in Quaters...so Im sure you'll hear more in the next week or so from him.

EA
thanks for the heads up man